It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Your C19 Theories

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
As the title states.... what are your bat sh!t crazy covid theories? No judgment passed. Just really want to hear what other people think in regards to who, what, when, why and where of c19 theories. I don't care how crazy they sound. I have an open mind. About the only thing I don't want to hear about is some numerology BS or the coming rapture.

I truly believe we aren't getting the full story as to what is actually happening with C19. There have been far too many coincidences, attempts to censor, and other just weird behaviors from TPTB. I am not clear as to the end goal.

I think c19 was released from a lab. I don't know if intentional or not. The highest levels of government know this. The "tell" for me has been the efforts to censor information and people asking logical questions. I believe the vaccines have been developed with good intent to protect the populace. However, I do think they are trying to force it on people as they know there is something else going on with c19 that is not yet known to public. I also think they are intentionally trying to cover up some information regarding the source and players involved as to not implicate themselves or maybe to avoid a much larger conflict.

Was it China releasing on purpose?

Or maybe c19 is actually an alien virus?

Zombie apocalypse on the horizon?

A last ditch attempt to usher in a world government?

What say you? Let's get creative...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm not really that loco anymore

I'm not going to be surprised if it does turn out it was a lab leak but that's as far as my thoughts go on it.

I'm not seeing the nwo illuminati big pharma dystopian future angle in this. I think there's far easier ways to reduce a population and force them into deeper state control than this

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

My scientific wild ass guess is Covid19 is like calories or Santa Claus, neither exist unless you believe they exist. The only people that wear masks are subconsciously aware of the BS that falls out of the hole in their face or attempting to hide bad breath.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Let's get creative?

In 1958 a small town in the American midwest encountered a number of strange deaths. It was highly covered up and like other UFO events of that decade was pushed off as something other than what it really was, an early outbreak of the virus that would become known as covid 19

As news sources began to investigate the deaths, Hollywood swooped in and took charge. They found an emerging actor, Steve McQueen and gave him his first staring role as a local teenager who though perseverance saved the town and got the girl.

The movie took liberties and covered up the story line by changing the virus deaths to victims of an outer space sponge that was called the Blob. The only way it could be defeated and killing everything it touched was to isolate it and freeze it. It was eventually flown to one of the coldest regions of the world and put in cold storage at the North Pole where it was hoped it would be frozen until the ends of time.

However, climate change has thawed the North Pole and the Blob, which in reality was really the covid 19 virus was let loose from it's frozen state and subsequent scientific studies of the melting ice at the pole brought an expedition into contact with it. A Chinese expedition by the way.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 13 Aug 2021 12:26:22 -0500Fri, 13 Aug 2021 12:26:22 -050021082021-08-13T12:26:22-05:001200000026 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I agree. I don't see the NWO Illuminati power grab. Like you, far easier ways to world dominance.

I am leaning towards lab leak. I also think US was directly or indirectly involved and they are trying not be implicated.

Far too many coincidences that in no way can just be random events. I feel like it was a lab leak. I also believe the authorities were not sure how it would impact the populace, they just know it is worse than regular flu.

I believe they don't want to come right out and say it is a man made disaster for political reasons.

The one thing that I thought was weird was that right before the outbreak, a professor was arrested at Harvard. He was biochemist with ties to Wuhan. He basically was on the take by the Chinese.

Not much news about this since Jan of 2020... just mysteriously disappeared. Is there a connection? Was Jack Bauer running around trying to save the world?

Harvard Professor Arrested

According to court documents, since 2008, Dr. Lieber who has served as the Principal Investigator of the Lieber Research Group at Harvard University, which specialized in the area of nanoscience, has received more than $15,000,000 in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Department of Defense (DOD). These grants require the disclosure of significant foreign financial conflicts of interest, including financial support from foreign governments or foreign entities. Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017. China’s Thousand Talents Plan is one of the most prominent Chinese Talent recruit plans that are designed to attract, recruit, and cultivate high-level scientific talent in furtherance of China’s scientific development, economic prosperity and national security.

edit on 13-8-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think it’s a coordinated effort of all the worlds elites to depopulate the world. I think the vax is a soft kill bio weapon. They don’t want our children to live past 30 as it was in the past
edit on 13-8-2021 by WillNotComply because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I think it is pretty obvious these experiments were happening in the US, got banned or whatever and secretly moved to China to continue. I think it was total incompetence on the part of the Chinese that allowed it to escape. China used this mistake to their advantage with what I call their "coronavirus ad campaign". You know, the videos of people dropping dead in the street and people in hazmat suits spraying disinfectant everywhere and welding people into their homes.

I don't know what the end game is. If globalism/totalitarianism (NWO) is the goal, they have to know how many people have woken up and are reading these UN resolutions and publications from the WEF, for "build back better" and the great reset. They have to know these ideas are wildly unpopular and that every time they implement something to support the build back better agenda, it becomes less of a conspiracy theory and more fact, which is beneficial because people are waking up and they don't like what is actually happening. On the other hand, it is sort of alarming to me how few people seem to realize the "build back better" terminology that Biden and other world leaders are so fond of is not just a catchphrase, it is terminology that comes straight from the UN sustainable development goals. And those goals have nothing to do with elevating 3rd world countries to 1st world, it's all about bringing the 1st world down to 3rd world conditions. For equality. But I do think there would be a lot of protest if their "goals" were implemented all at once. They need a compelling reason, and coronavirus might be that.

So after my long winded NWO rant, I will say if anything this coronavirus scenario was played up by China in order to help devalue the US dollar, because they did come out with the PetroYuan a couple years ago and their goal is to replace the US Dollar as the global reserve currency.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Lab leak for political reasons because the left knows their entire base is prone to fear and easily swayed enough to chastise others. Made it easy to have a lot more remote voting. It will be blatantly obvious when they ramp it back up come 2022. Works worldwide too....in every country.

Not truly a belief for me, other than definitely lab made and released.....just a conspiracy theory. There is a lot more I could go on about, but it all has to do with power and control of the masses. Just look at where all of the super progressive and communist states and countries are....mostly locked down again, all masked up and beginning to enforce passports.

It kinda baffles me how many don't see worldwide that people are losing freedoms everywhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If this was clue it would go like

it’s was the CCP in the Hong Kong room with the China virus.

Intentional or not the virus was used as a means to quell the Hong Kong protests, it was highly effective.

So effective that other governments decided to follow suit it order to use the virus a control mechanism in the same way.

Control information and dissent in the masses easily. Allow events they like cancel events they don’t like for safety.

You can see the hypocrisy grow every day. You can do this but not this.
These people can do this but those people cannot do that. For safety naturally....

edit on 13-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To turn neighbor against neighbor, and to usher in a new system of control, nothing batsh!t crazy about it.

Let me ask the same question I asked a year ago here, where are the piles of the dead that any of you have had to crawl over?
It is a year later and many of you are still acting like this is an extinction level event.
The media has duped you, now suck up your pride and realize it...or stick your head back in a cloth that doesn’t work and hide your sheepish grins.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To bring what was represented in the Denver murals to fruition and to accomplish the goals listed on the Georgia guide stones..

No cap, im not even kidding..

edit on 13-8-2021 by GoShredAK because: edit

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WillNotComply

So c19 doesn't actually exist... it is just a psychological operation.

I've wondered that too... a fictional creation, but to what end? Why?

Initially, I thought it was being done to get Trump out of office and figured once he lost, we'd mysteriously be back to normal. However, that doesn't seem to be the case.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm not seeing the nwo illuminati big pharma dystopian future angle in this. I think there's far easier ways to reduce a population and force them into deeper state control than this
a reply to: nonspecific

Forgive my condescension but would you care to elaborate as to the easier ways?

Everyone is falling into line probably easier than they thought we would , There trimming the fat on the Constitution , Population and our general sanity.

The whole systemic racism thing is a prime example , there is a massive portion of our population that truly believes racism is alive and well in 2021 , there was a massive portion of our population that ACTUALLY voted for Joe Biden . People really are as dumb as they treat us .

Personally I think the root cause is religion , but I'm not going into all that .

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The CDC has been over stating kids Covid hospitalizations in Florida and Texas. Seems awfully coincidental given the admin has been going after the GA and texas governors.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Initially, I thought it was being done to get Trump out of office and figured once he lost, we'd mysteriously be back to normal. However, that doesn't seem to be the case.

I thought the same thing .

But no it's clear they enjoy the controlling power Covid-19 provides , why would they let that go.

The "Vaccine" is there way of extending the power indefinitely.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Lab leak for political reasons because the left knows their entire base is prone to fear and easily swayed enough to chastise others. Made it easy to have a lot more remote voting. It will be blatantly obvious when they ramp it back up come 2022. Works worldwide too....in every country.

Not truly a belief for me, other than definitely lab made and released.....just a conspiracy theory. There is a lot more I could go on about, but it all has to do with power and control of the masses. Just look at where all of the super progressive and communist states and countries are....mostly locked down again, all masked up and beginning to enforce passports.

It kinda baffles me how many don't see worldwide that people are losing freedoms everywhere.

It is pretty clear the vast majority of people are willing to give up their liberty for security.

link   
Way out there batchit crazy theory

Aliens ... humans are nothing but alien produce, humans are needed for servitude, consumption, and experimentation. While COVID isn't particularly lethal to humans it's deadly to our alien overlords. Ergo we are being vaccinated like we do livestock etc.

Those vaccinated will be slated for abduction and either servitude, experimentation, and ultimately consumption, for aliens throughout the known systems.

This has been the system since the 50's humans are not in control, After the Covid outbreak, the aliens wanted to euthanize the whole planet. The vaccine is our last-ditch effort and it isn't even close to working.

At some point, the aliens (who still want our other resources) will fumigate those remaining on the planet. It's why those in the loop billionaires are trying to get into space, so they got a chance to return to earth after fumigation or try and survive off planet

link   

No judgment passed.

I don't care how crazy they sound. I have an open mind.

About the only thing I don't want to hear about is some numerology BS or the coming rapture.

:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I thought the same thing .

But no it's clear they enjoy the controlling power Covid-19 provides , why would they let that go.

The "Vaccine" is there way of extending the power indefinitely.

It does appear that way. They've gotten the public afraid of their own shadow and plenty of people are willing to follow any edict as long as they believe it is somehow protecting them.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: WillNotComply

So c19 doesn't actually exist... it is just a psychological operation.

I've wondered that too... a fictional creation, but to what end? Why?

Could have been originally the plan, but once realized just how much more they could do with it, the plan changed.

Remember, these people have dozens or hundreds of "think tanks" across the globe that play out every scenario with hundreds of people in each tank working on the playbook. It isnt as if these decisions are made in a day or 2 with Biden being the brains of the operation, or any head if state being the brains.....it is thousands putting together scenarios and the best ones win.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join