It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Plandemic Indoctrination"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
We all know about the first 26 minute video 'Plandemic' where Dr. Judy Mikovits first told the world about Dr. Fauci's role in this scam as well as floated the theory about Covid being lab created.
I just came across the second part 'Plandemic Indoctrination' and I'm so...PISSED right now...I could go complete HULK.
I searched ATS for this and came up empty. I HAVE to believe this has been posted before. Even if it has, it needs to be posted every single WEEK.
I consider myself pretty up to date on current news cycles from various sources. My day begins at 4am and involves two cups of coffee and 15 different news oriented outlets.
The information contained in PART 2 I have never heard before. The deceit...the PLANNING...the history of vaccine patents and who owns them...just...I feel so #ing stupid. I feel angry. I feel so lost as to what reality really even IS anymore after watching this.
Thats it for me. I'm not going to be an asshole...ever...not even to Phage. It doesn't matter who thinks they're right anymore. ATS doesn't MATTER. None of what we type here or anywhere else MATTERS because there's literally nothing anyone or any Billion of us can ever do to stop this machine.
Find a doctor or nurse on the take now. Pay them anything they want to give you that Covid card and enter you in a database somewhere. Then download all the apps your State and Fed offer for proof of vaccination. If you don't, you will die.
I feel sick...like I've found out a lover was cheating or when you watch a family pet get put down. My whole reality is shattered and I don't think I can recover from it.

www.thriveon.com...

Download the documentaries. Share them freely. You cannot...and I mean...cannot find this vid using a Google search. At least I tried for 30 minutes and kept getting routed to debunking vids. I watched one and just laughed at the explanations.

edit on 13-8-2021 by MrBuddy because: rw

edit on 13-8-2021 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:24 AM
    link   
    a reply to: MrBuddy

watched the 1st 5 minutes and all I can say is WHAT THE ACTUAL #####

This was all 100% planned its so obvious.

Time to erect some gallows
    edit on 13-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:28 AM
    link   
    I am about 23 minutes into this. It seems to be a well done video and they seem to be covering their bases well. I'm a bit skeptical since I just got taken in by a hoax story when I should have known better, but I am taking some notes to do some checking on claims made.

Love the segments on "fact-checkers" google, and the Swine flu so far.

+2 more 
    posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:30 AM
    link   

Finally someone who really gets it.

Only fault i still see with your post- "find a doctor or nurse on the take" etc........this is a direct defiance of the blessed awoke spirit- a refusal to pay the sacrificial price of entry.

The task is not to hide, deceive and survive at any cost, the task is to stand firm in the face of overwhelming odds and be standfast in values.

Like I always say - humanity is a absolute disgrace. We owe it nothing but contempt and if that means track me if you can and eliminate me then so be it.......until then.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:33 AM
    link   
    We were warned decades ago and no one believed it......till now.
    I don't know for what purpose this was created and released, other than to instill fear and gain control over the minds of the masses and that has obviously worked very, very well.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:37 AM
    link   

Pay them anything they want to give you that Covid card and enter you in a database somewhere. Then download all the apps your State and Fed offer for proof of vaccination. If you don't, you will die.

Yeah I'll pass, thanks
    How about learning to say no?
    There is bigger stuff going on with the plandemic.
    The riggers want you on vaxpass, aka ccp style social credit scoring.
    Here's a rabbithole for you.
    Watch this..someone should do a thread on this one.technocracy

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:54 AM
    link   
    I'll give your video a watch in a bit. But have a feeling I know where it is heading. And I've been mad, please dont give in. I'm not Christian, so I wont slap you with some end times mumbo jumbo. But what's going on is an end game of someone's. The time to hide is well past, dont give in to a shot or a doc on the take. Time to wave your willie at the powers in charge like you were an extra in Braveheart. Folks with some grey matter twixt the ears like you are needed. And how we gonna know who you are when the unvaxxed are living like ewoks in the forest if you're still hiding in society?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:26 AM
    link   
    Shame on me, I've not watched them yet, though I have them downloaded. I really don't think that they'll have much that I've not learned or figured out and I'm concerned about my blood pressure. Seriously. But I should watch them.

Folks, you can see both videos on Bitchute. As far as I know, there's only one upload of part 2, but there are several of part 1. (ETA: There are actually at least two of Part 2 on the official channel.) And downloading from there is pretty easy. I put links here ...

Part 1

Part 2

This seems to be the official channel for releases of the work. There are translations to multiple languages available there.

Again, download and save.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
    link   
    Wow they had everything planned . This is a must watch video for all Americans/earthlings.

They focused grouped the focus groups . They knew we would hate the media, they knew we blame big Pharma an d the UN

This is evil #

Stop the left right black white vax unvaxxed this is what they planned we have all been conned .

they knew we would do this they planned it.

Its us vs them not us vs us.
    edit on 13-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:33 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Mandroid7

The problem I see is that when they roll out the bio-physical verification of the vaccination, anybody with a fake pass and especially a fake database entry will be up a creek.

I'm certain that there is or will be some kind of digital-sensor-detectable tag in this poison that'll allow a person to be electronically scanned. The "passports" are a conditioning mechanism. Once people get indoctrinated with the concept then realize what a PITA having to use them is, they'll welcome being scanned whenever they state deems convenient.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
    link   
    I'd imagine there is already ready to deploy a detector which can send a signal to the graphene substance in our bodies to return a signal; next generation RFID. As graphene is found in the CV vaccine, those without this in their bodies will not send the return signal, thus not pass the "test".

Agreed, paper and even QR forgeries will only serve to put a person at more risk.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:43 AM
    link   
    Any connection between the UBS industrial conglomerate and their Chinese financers and this plandemic?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:45 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Avardan

Agreed, paper and even QR forgeries will only serve to put a person at more risk.

Well, I tend to agree with this statement, but if forgeries, even good ones, can be detected and identified, then what to do? If I remain at home for the most part, should I take that final stand and make sure I take a few of them with me? I could escape though, even at work, if they came there.

At home, they'll have to get past my gate or go through the swamp to get to my place, but at that point it will be armed forced vaccines. I can be a mile back in my wet muddy domain by they time they reach my door. I can also monitor my CC cameras on my smart phone as well. I'll be well beyond their reach by the time they break the door down and search my home. I expect to find my personal effects, like phones, computers, hard drives and what ever else, to be missing when I get back. If that's how this is going, I'll have a base camp deep in the swamp and a route out of the area that can only be taken on foot.

After that? Join an armed resistance group I suppose, like the Wolverines in Red Dawn. I suspect my knowledge of pyrotechnics and two-way communications will be a valued asset to the resistance.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:48 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Pay them anything they want to give you that Covid card and enter you in a database somewhere. Then download all the apps your State and Fed offer for proof of vaccination. If you don't, you will die.

Yeah I'll pass, thanks
    How about learning to say no?
    There is bigger stuff going on with the plandemic.
    The riggers want you on vaxpass, aka ccp style social credit scoring.
    Here's a rabbithole for you.
    Watch this..someone should do a thread on this one.technocracy

Yeah, well to each their own man. This isn't the hill I'm martyring myself on lol. You wanna be the guy in front of the tank at Tienneman Square, have at it, I'm not that guy.

We see what happens to those that speak out. Now, I'm all in should some type of REAL movement begins, but it appears like this is going to happen!

Why would you NOT try getting on a vax list as a backup lol? Doing it early...NOW...will stop you from being forced later. What if your job forces it? What if a vaccine passport actually happens? You gonna keep your families bellies full with rhetoric? Lol...its already over folks...its self preservation time.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:54 AM
    link   

No f@!K that, I'm not running! they're playing with fire i tell you that, if you think you can quinch the American drive and spirit to be free to determine our own destiny, you are in for a rude awakening, wherever tyranny rears its ugly head, the American people will smack it down. They say the best way to fight fire is with more fire. They keep asking for it, they might just get it.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:54 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Klassified
    I am about 23 minutes into this. It seems to be a well done video and they seem to be covering their bases well. I'm a bit skeptical since I just got taken in by a hoax story when I should have known better, but I am taking some notes to do some checking on claims made.

Love the segments on "fact-checkers" google, and the Swine flu so far.

Why did they remove this top Drs videos from YouTube?
    I think the fact that they did and he tells us the truth says it all!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:01 PM
    link   
    In Japan we just send people home to die of Covid. he is right, no treatment here.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:08 PM
    link   
    Here is an article from Breitbart just now. Once the FDA approves this crap, mandates are coming.

www.breitbart.com...

Somehow, they will end up pitting vaxxed against unvaxxed and it will turn violent.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:13 PM
    link   
    I always said this vax will have a mind alterating drug in it that can be triggered by electronics. Yes, its far fletched thinking but look what the hell is happening around the world right now.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:14 PM
    link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
    In Japan we just send people home to die of Covid. he is right, no treatment here.

I watched that as well and that Doctor brought up very valid points and sounded disgusted at the whole situation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join