It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adverse reactions from the Covid Vaxs are happening, MSM is not reporting it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I had being reading some posts and comments on somewhere they are concerning.
On some places there are people, users already commenting how adverse reactions are happening.

Adverse reactions from the Covid Vaxs, MSM is not reporting it.
As MSM has an agenda to blame the un vaccinated there some people on the internet there are Adverse reactions being talked about in some places. And taking notice how the MSMS doesn't seem to be interested in reporting it.

As the MSM pushes the agenda to blame the un vaccinated and baring them from society.

One user said the following the statement.

My father actually got paralyzed for a while, but it was only for one month. He lost most of his body weight and muscle.. Ironically he also kept telling me to get the vaccine and still thinks I should. Many people with these adverse side effects aren't being reported on or their symptoms aren't documented. Every single doctor kept saying "he'll be okay in the coming days." I'm not an anti vaxxer but knowing half my DNA is from my father, I'm still taking precautions with a mask, not going out with friends but just simple grocery store runs, but I'm also staying away from the vaccine for the time being until there's more transparency on adverse side effects and numbers.

There similar such opinions. There has being zero transparency on adverse side effects when it comes to the issue. There are still who think what is happening to people is only happening on a small percent and getting the vax is better.

Yet these same two drug markers are now coming out with booster shots. How many will take the booster shots disputes the risks?

edit on 13-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I believe small-town papers will pick up on this disturbing development first.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
More cases i saw are from women and reported on heavy periods after the second dose.

I am wondering why some polticans in some western countries. Are pushing these covid vax passports heavily before Sep/Oct. That month is flu season.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
When you consider the fact that the TV media, big pharma, government and the social media giants are all joined at the hip.... everything becomes crystal clear.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

Just like the H1N1. I will give this one two more years till elections.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Mentioned before -

Déjà vu

OPERATION LOCK-STEP – The Sinister Agenda behind Covid-19

Its a good read ,

The entire world is confused, helpless, and living in fear over the past month, as the hype over the Covid-19 virus mounts. Why is this happening? And, most importantly, WHO BENEFITS? As the author explained in a previous article, this was an engineered virus, used as a bio-weapon, for geopolitical advantage.......

WAKE UP

Not the same as above ..... But a report reporting on it .....

The amount of people in Denial is decreasing, it's never too late to stand your ground and refuse to comply.. Its a human right worth fighting for ...

edit on 8132021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I noticed no one here posted the SCOTUS Justice Barrett summarily rejecting the suit against forced vaccines at Universities.

Not surprised.

And again, everyone I know has had the vaccine. Not one person is sick or having any problems. I'll believe my eyes until I see different.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
A husband and wife in their 50's died not far from me in the same week after their second jab. Both fit as fiddles. They were in my mum's dance class.

You are correct. There's a massive cover-up going on. Apparently sudden death to heart attacks in relatively fit individuals is now the norm around here. I know of at least 5 dead from 40 to 50 after a Covid jab. Families too traumatized to demand answers.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
The MSM never reports on many topics, like the European protests against the vaccine passport, not a peep on broadcast news stations. What they do report on mostly supports the propaganda with some other news that is more or less safe to report like inbound hurricanes or human interest stories.

It is so bad now that I assume that anything reported, local, national or world wide, is most likely a straight up lie or biased and spun to the moon, it's basically all lies. I barely trust local stories about anything, even the weather is suspect in my mind now.

I have to chase down stories about serious adverse vaccine reactions because they get censored so quickly. The source isn't relevant really because regardless of the credentials, their reputation and research is criticized and "debunked" by the real "experts". I've lost all trust in main stream media sources of any kind and end up digging deep into alternate news sources for any fragments of truth I can find and verify.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
When you consider the fact that the TV media, big pharma, government and the social media giants are all joined at the hip.... everything becomes crystal clear.[/quote]

Hi, do you mind if I meme this? 👆 I love the words anyway.

(can't post through my phone)
But was gonna meme it and change a few words to..

The moment you realise that the government, TV media, big pharma, big tech and social media, are all joined at the hip.

Plenty pics of people staring in disbelief to choose from

If you just reply with the word "no", you'll be my new hero. 😄

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

No, I don't mind at all, anything to help the cause plus I'm tired of seeing that cheesy grin on Bill Gates face.

Can someone please format this guy?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Operation Covid Shield is the plan by the Australian Government to roll out the vaccination across the nation.

Link

A strong part of this plan is to only release positive information about the vaccination. If too many people are hesitant they will not reach the 80% vaccination rate that will trigger the implementation of a vaccination passport.

Clive Palmer, an independent federal member has recently also come out with why Ivermectin and HCQ are banned here in Australia. It was part of the conditions the government agreed to when making the contract with the vaccination companies.

Link

What a sick, rotten and twisted world we live in...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Received 1st Pfizer July 29 around noon, by 3am the entire left side of my face was numb. Went to my primary care doctor next day, they prescribed me steroids to reduce inflammation, sensation came back to my face after about 72 hrs but my cheekbone still has a dead spot

I'm not getting the 2nd dose

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Reports are about half the CDC is vaccinated, I believe NIH, too. So, half the people in those agencies, pushing the jab, won't take the jab. And what about the FDA? Where are the mandatory jabs for these agencies, since it seems alright to experiment on our entire military? Why are these agencies not 100% jabbed, actually, that are selling the jabs? Why is their vaccination rate way below Chairman Joe's 70% standard, and why are they not force jabbed, of all people? It's stunning nobody is talking about the "experts" doing vaccine avoidance.

Maybe I missed something. Somebody show me where the ultimate vaccine pushers are mandated to take their own medicine, and tell us all, if not, why the hell not? So, we're to have confidence in a double minded government, full of lies and hypocrisy, and, frankly, on stupid pills? Actually, I don't know how these mouth breathers get anybody to vote for them, which says nothing good about the American people, that much clear.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
if it doesn't fit with, or somehow upsets the narrative, it won't make the papers or tv news. the massively one-sided nature of MSM covid reportage is a sorry spectacle.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Four people in my circle of friends have died after the second jab. A 27 year old ex-college football player, a 44 year old housewife of a neighbor, a 65 year old housewife who was an ex girlfriend long ago of my best friend (she dropped dead in church), and a 71 year old logger who cut and managed my pines.

My wife had the J&J jab in February and has developed a blood clot in her left breast. I got her on aspirin and made her take one of my eliquis tablets. It seems to be diminishing now, Thank God!
edit on 8/13/2021 by NightFlight because: miss Spelling paid a visit, again...

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
... And again, everyone I know has had the vaccine. Not one person is sick or having any problems. I'll believe my eyes until I see different.

I hear people say this, then I hear somebody else say the know several people who have had bad reactions or even died.

I don't think that it is beyond the realm of possibilities that in many places placebos were given for that very reason. You get entire communities where there have been no side effects so entire segments of the population are convinced that there are none. The places where the actual compound was injected have multiple bad reactions. This creates more tension between these artificially created conflicting groups and generates more confusion. We all know that fear and confusion are the fuel that this thing runs on.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Wonder if any "Doctors" are writing comments about the effects of a "3rd Shot" ? 🎃

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The case you quoted sounds like Gullain-Barré Syndrome. I had it after a flu shot once. And they are now reporting it is being seen quite a bit from the CV VX as well.

My mother (72) has new heart inflammation issues, following pericarditis, following the VX. No prior health issues.
A good friend (53) had the J&J, developed an intestinal blood clot, had numerous surgeries and passed after several months in the hospital. No prior health issues.

I've heard other issues but those are two that I know personally.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Looks like the issues are do happening, sorry about your friend and family member hope they get better. They cant cover up these things forever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join