It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number of the beast is not what you thought

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The number of the beast is not Six hundred threescore and six. It is rather just the number that has capital S. Six.

So when it said "Here is wisdom." it is pointing out that Six is somehow wisdom. It even hints that it is just the first "Six" word of the number, because "wisdom" is only 6 letters.

Now you have to estimate or recon that number (Six). Me being the mystic that I am have it! Lets go on a small journey... "Six" is close to "Sex" with an i in the middle of it, because it is sex that is incest. In other words, "Six is wisdom." is really "Incest is wisdom."

Once the first beast acting as a mark is absorbed into God, and the second beast acting as a military satellite that makes attack come down from heaven is absorbed into Goddess, the enemy shall be left here alone on earth to deal with the cornavirus and be killed off eventually.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

As that part of the Bible is originally in Hebrew, wisdom is חכמה. I count four letters. Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Six hundred threescore and six are actually numbers. But the number of the beast is to mean one number. So the number of the beast is with that capital "S." It's Six.

Since two Gods co-exist, they are Twin Siblings by default. And since one is a He in some way only these two Gods understand while the other is a She in some way only these two Gods understand, they mate.

Incest must be the wisdom of the Gods then. Can any of you see how two Gods do it and its incest?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

As that part of the Bible is originally in Hebrew, wisdom is חכמה. I count four letters. Am I wrong?

What if the bible was intended to be translated into the KJV, so that the truth would first come to light in English?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The text is in Greek, not English. The modern English language is not relevant.

edit on 11-8-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Greek actually. χξϛ (in Greek numerals, χ represents 600, ξ represents 60 and ϛ represents 6)

OP, the 600 comes first, not the 6.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Incest must be the wisdom of the Gods then. Can any of you see how two Gods do it and its incest?

The gods determined to end that incest. I mentioned in the other thread that most all of the ancient mythologies include how the sky is separated from the earth. Here is the Egypt version. Note that the genders are reversed from the Mesopotamian stories.

Ra, the sun god, was the second to rule the world, according to the reign of the gods. He decreed, "Nut shall not give birth any day of the year." At that time, the year was only 360 days. Nut spoke to Thoth, god of wisdom, and he had a plan. Nut gambled with Khonsu, god of the Moon, whose light rivaled that of Ra's. Every time Khonsu lost, he had to give Nut some of his moonlight. Khonsu lost so many times that Nut had enough moonlight to make five extra days. Since these days were not part of the year, Nut could have her children. She had five children: Osiris, later ruler of the gods and then god of the dead; Horus the Elder, god of war; Set, god of evil and the desert; Isis, goddess of magic; and Nephthys, goddess of water. When Ra found out, he was furious. He separated Nut from her husband Geb for eternity. Her father, Shu, was given the job to keep them apart.
Myth of Nut and Ra

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I always thought this was an interesting coincidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
WTF!? How did you go from six to sex to wisdom to incest to military satellites, goddess, and coronavirus in hardly a paragraph and a half?

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I thought Reveliations was in Hebrew as it is in the new testiment. Sorry, I was going from memory. I looked it up and the New Testiment is Greek. Still not the six letters as in the OP. I need to study the origins of the ancient writings again to refresh my memory.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I just looked up number of the beast in wikipedia. It seemed quicker than checking the Greek text, or interlinear.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That seems to have been a hoax started by Walid Shoebat.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The text is in Greek, not English. The modern English language is not relevant.

I don't think his logic (?) is relevant either. One idea just does not follow from another. This is some crazy sh1t.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

"Six" is close to "Sex" with an i in the middle of it, because it is sex that is incest. In other words, "Six is wisdom." is really "Incest is wisdom."

That doesn't even sound close to being "scriptural"

Me being the mystic that I am...

That explains it...sorry!

edit on 11-8-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Iron Maiden disagrees.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I'm reading some youtube comments:

xxcheyxx
6 years ago
Harris (the one who wrote it) said this song was based on a nightmare he had. Also Nicko (the drummer) is a christian since 1999. So no, they are not satanists. Bruce and Harris have both said so.

Tom Servo
4 years ago
I miss being a kid in the 80s. So many parents including mine letting kids listen to this until months and months had passed and they stopped to listen to the lyrics...Our parents were terrified but by then it was too late... MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Nope.

It is both the Number since it points it out in the book as the NUMER of the BEAST which is A man as in a singular being and the mark of the Beast is not necessarily that number for a Mark or symbol of some kind that will be used in banking or transaction's since the book of revelation says those that do not have the mark will not be able to buy or sell.

But to answer your question why not ask a former Muslim whom had the shock of his life when he saw the original old Greek form of the writing for that number and recognized it immediately.

www.theislamicantichrist.com...
bigfaithministries.com...

My take but this is not necessarily what it is, is that this being will be one claiming to be the Islamic Mahdi.

And Pthena, I disagree, you are free to believe whatever excuse they make but Whom says its a hoax, the father of lies?.

edit on 11-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

And Pthena, I disagree, you are free to believe whatever excuse they make but Whom says its a hoax, the father of lies?.

I've never seen the Codex Vaticancus. Have you?
I've seen pictures of pages of the Codex Vaticanus, but never a hint of Codex Vaticancus.

If, as the fellow who can't even confirm his own biography, has at some time seen the relevant page of either the Codex Vaticancus or the Codex Vaticanus, it would be handy for him to show a photo slide or something.

I haven't watched the next two videos yet, but I'm sure that they won't convert me to Islam. After all, I have read the Qur'an in English interpretation twice without converting. Although it was rather touch and go there the second time.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You would think a truly intelligent and knowledgeable prophecy would give modern society more useful information to work with. It's almost like these disciples had no idea who they were recording this stuff for.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Time for edit expired.

There is a good reason for Walid Shoebat to not show a picture of the verse in Codex Vaticanus.

ready for this?

Codex Vaticanus doesn't even have the Book of Revelation in it.

The Book of Revelation is missing from Codex Vaticanus.
(wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_13#cite_note-8)

The likely reason the Codex Vaticanus does not include Revelation is that the manuscript is not complete. If a manuscript is incomplete, the most likely portion to get lost is either at the very beginning, or, even more likely at the very end.
evidenceforchristianity.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join