It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC are doing it wrong, according to this well prepared Dr who's willing to back it up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi guys,

My brother sent this to me earlier. He captured it from a live stream that I believe took place yesterday.

Here we have a practicing Doctor, with plenty of facts that fly in the face of the CDC's guidelines and it's well worth the watch. Practicing Doctor with experience on the ground pointing out the multiple reasons why the current approach that ALL of our governments are taking to the 'pandemic' are completely futile.

And as I said in another thread..no notes required. He's just telling it like it is....according to him of course.

edit on 10-8-2021 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I'm afraid you are the second person I've had to relay this to.

Some others who missed it will be happy while this thread is still up though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Don't be afraid. Having to "relay" to someone that someone else possibly posted something before they did without knowing it isn't a chore, or a burden. It's a couple of clicks on your keyboard. Take a rest anyway, I hopefully haven't worn you out.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You misinterept, I don't like being the bearer of bad news.

But as you say the search function is only a couple of clicks away. I did the work and supplied you what you could.have easily found.

Double egde knifes and all that.
edit on 8/10/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Well then I can only thank you I suppose..

Fighting the good fight, and almost...doing gods work here on ATS. I salute you and your tireless efforts. It's inspirational.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I know how bad it sucks to put a lot of effort into creating a reply for it to be taken down.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
IMO, this is information that bears repetition. I came across the video from another source, not ATS, but I missed the other posts where it appeared. I know that economy and order makes it necessary to be careful to not duplicate information, but since it was done, I hope that it's useful in garnering the attention of some folks who might have missed it. It really is good information.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That would be my thought. Not everyone is on ATS all the time or even the internet for that matter but, some people are tired of pointing out that it's already been posted and taken down. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I know how bad it sucks to put a lot of effort into creating a reply for it to be taken down.

Well while it's still up, have you got anything to contribute to the subject matter? Or, are you just going to sit there in the basement shouting that it was already posted? It'll be funny either way.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I don't disagree a bit, even noted that. I wouldn't report it or anything just don't see the need for anyone to out too much into the discussion here, as the mods will. I think it could be in the mudpit, but I wouldn't reccomend it.

RMFX1 just took my first comment wrong. Like I'm not gonna jab back

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Incoherent nonsense. Listen my dude, you're not a mod and you don't dictate anything. This is a legitimate thread that maybe was posted before without me knowing but, many people here haven't seen it. Why are you trying to suppress it?

Go to bed.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'm not going to contribute here no, that wouldn't make sense knowing what we all know. I watched it, I enjoyed it, it was pre 2020 science that our medical experts somehow forgot in 2020.

I've worn a repsirator while working in an attic and drywalling. What I found was with the sweat and humidity it cloggs quickly and then suctions in and folds creating a vaccum to your lungs, worst part is, because extra effort you get it deeper in your lungs. I've been calling bunk since day 1 and have yet to comply with mandates.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm not going to contribute here no, that wouldn't make sense knowing what we all know. I watched it, I enjoyed it, it was pre 2020 science that our medical experts somehow forgot in 2020.

I've worn a repsirator while working in an attic and drywalling. What I found was with the sweat and humidity it cloggs quickly and then suctions in and folds creating a vaccum to your lungs, worst part is, because the you get it deeper in your lungs. I've been calling bunk since day 1 and have yet to comply with mandates.

Blah blah blah. I'm done here.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

And just so you know...60 people have watched the video I've uploaded in the time that you've been complaining about it. So that's 60 people who hadn't seen it before. Complain all you want. This was was worth while.

Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If you'd look at the second line in my original post I kind of noted that, I'm just suggesting people take their dsicussion to the place it will remain.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
**MODS**

Can you please delete this thread. TheLead wills it.

60+ people have seen the video as a result of my thread and who knows how many people they will discuss it with from there on out but please..remove this thread as TheLead demands it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Lol, Don't make any mistakes on the seventh day, as I rest then

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm humbled. Blessed be.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Hey foreal, if you didn't take my first reply wrong would you have been as upset?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I'm enjoying it. It's there for everyone to see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join