It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust The Science : Succinct Speech by a Doc to Mt Vernon School Board Meeting re Virus Response

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This struck me as an excellent, informed, concise appeal by a doctor to a school board to follow actual science in their response to the epidemic.

and it will likely get censored.

add: and this is apparently the flashdrive content he referenced to back up what he is saying (thanks to a concerned Reddit-r)
hancockcountypatriots.blogspot.com...
edit on 8/8/2021 by Baddogma because: add

MOD NOTE
ADDED LINK
rumble.com...
edit on Mon Aug 9 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
and as an adjunct, I'll simply leave this here as a nod to another recent death ... related or not, r.i.p., and an apropo sentiment put to horrid music...

Trevor Moore - Time for Guillotines

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

A great video which brings up many of the questions several of us have had. Thanks for posting.

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am so glad no one in my family got the injections. I would be so worried right about now. People got duped. They are going to be mad as hornets if they ever figure this out.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Here we have a perfect fit fifty-five-year-old who died a few weeks after the Jab, If the MSM is starting to report these deaths they are probably vastly underreported.
Plus another one, of course it cant be the vaccine ?

edit on 9-8-2021 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Nice find, Badd. That was a very wise man with an equally wise speech - concise and to the point.

One of his most important points, albeit worded differently, concerned Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) - a condition that any virologist would be crossing their fingers about, and which has cast previous Covid vaccine attempts into the dustbin.

Reports that could be ADE-related are filtering in from all over the world. Time will tell, but I'm sure the term will become ever more common over the following months.

If Fauci is now predicting that full FDA approval will occur by the end of August, he is either completely deluded; lying outright to encourage jab uptake; or the FDA is officially not fit for purpose after such a short period of Clinical III trials (with the world as participants).

edit on 8-8-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: FDA not FHA, lol

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I selected one at random, more or less.

19. Face-Masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: a systematic review

It says this:

There is some evidence to support the wearing of masks or respirators during illness to protect others, and public health emphasis on mask wearing during illness may help to reduce influenza virus transmission. There are fewer data to support the use of masks or respirators to prevent becoming infected.

Which is the point of wearing a mask. The primary purpose is not to protect the wearer. If one is not aware of this, one has not been paying attention. Surgeons don't wear masks to protect themselves.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 8/9/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Video banned I guess.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.
Learn more

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Youboob took the video down however the entire thing can be found at the 15:15 mark on the following video. youtu.be...
The other speakers certainly had some interesting points to make

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The video already was removed.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Imagine if most of the most start finding or realizing. The Anger towards those who pushed it.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

That's the way this is going to break if your Mum was forced to have the vaccine by her employer and dies. I don't fancy the employers chance on a long prosperous life.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Trust and respect is earned, the government and it's experts have not earned anything but distrust and disrespect for decades now. The last fives years should have turned the corner for anyone with a couple of brain cells to rub together.

You'd have to be the world's biggest sucker to trust anyone now a days, esp. a government body of some kind. Trust the science, their science, the science that changes with every political breeze that comes along. Pretty soon up will be down and the sky will be red because of some new "science" they promote and subsidize.
edit on 9-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Unbelievable that it was removed... well, par for the course, of late, but still against everything I, and most rational folks, believe.

Thanks for that link... I suppose it will be on the hinky alt medias, too, as long as someone uses an alt search engine.

I thought at first that the coordination between the major media players was simply simple people thinking they were doing a public service by filtering naughty, naughty bits of information.

I've revised my assessment to the existence of the semi-clandestine program (the "Great" Reset) and most people in any position of power are in on it.

I don't see an alternative.

Sounds like paranoid ramblings ... thus how it's effective.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Heh, the one that could be contested due to some existing contrary data.

I am a bit surprised you bothered, but appreciate your diligence towards a current version of truth.

Too bad we cannot view recorded public discourse with supported information because ... reasons.

At least they left the second vid up with the song about exterminating those "at the top" ... and perhaps it's funny idea will become more concrete as people become aware that we are in a totalitarian takeover and many people are being harmed or killed.

Before you protest... in my opinion, as always... though even officially, the deaths from the planned, profitable "experiment" run to the tens of thousands and the maiming is up in the hundreds of thousands. Add the academic study that VAERS reporting is woefully under-reported at an estimated one percent, and it gets ...disturbing.

I must say, if everyone involved with implementing this travesty, and those complicit by covering it up or supporting it, were held accountable in tribunals I'd be a much happier little teddy bear.
edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: add add

edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Heh, eff YOUtube.

I give this version a short half-life, but here's another one... though cut a bit short... get crackin' bots, you're slipping!

and one more point that's been bothering me... anyone else think the whole Trump being banned from big tech was all a set up to make people agree with censorship? I mean the whole presidency as a destabilizing effort. Sorry to offend anyone left who supports the man, but it's been bothering me for some time, and part of the whole nefarious plan coming to light... in my opinion.
edit on 8/9/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It says this:

There is some evidence to support the wearing of masks or respirators during illness to protect others, and public health emphasis on mask wearing during illness mayhelp to reduce influenza virus transmission.

"may"

verb
1.expressing possibility.
"that may be true"

Come back when you have the absolute "science" you all keep rambling about.

Ironic how the virus has "surged" in the wake of so many hyperventilating mask wearers and vaccinated people.

People who buy into this fear campaign are absolutely and perpetually ignorant.
edit on 9-8-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A surgical mask in a clean cool low humidity enviroment works the same as a cotton mask in a dirty hot humid enviroment?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It says this:

There is some evidence to support the wearing of masks or respirators during illness to protect others, and public health emphasis on mask wearing during illness may help to reduce influenza virus transmission. There are fewer data to support the use of masks or respirators to prevent becoming infected.

Which is the point of wearing a mask. The primary purpose is not to protect the wearer. If one is not aware of this, one has not been paying attention. Surgeons don't wear masks to protect themselves.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

so with words like "there is some evidence, may help to reduce", you admit there also may not?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join