It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ugly truth concerning the rapture.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I replied this to someone else, but I believe it got buried.

Clarification, it was not called the English word "Rapture" until then. It originated with the Greek word harpazo or ἁρπάζω, then was latanized as "Rapio". The original word meant to "snatch up". Shall we instead use a better English transliteration and call it "The Snatching"?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge
The snatch.
One second you are here.....the next you are not.

See there's this idea that you are here......when really there's only here.

Here is what there is.........you were never here.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlindNephiliym

The fallen angels are the Nephilim. The Bible talks about them in the Old Testament and even sources outside the Bible mention them.

Not true at all according to oldest bible in the world. Get copy of Ethiopian bible and read 1st Enoch.

The fallen angels took human women and procreated a race of Great Giants. The reason I say Great Giants is because the antediluvian world of Noah were giants themselves. Noah was at least 200 feet tall but the Great Giants were about 300 to 400 feet tall.

In time the Great Giants procreated a race called Nephiliym and in time the Nephiliym produced a race called Eliouds. None of these three races were of God and were eventually destroyed in the waters of the flood of Noah.

edit on 10-8-2021 by Seede because: removed some conflicting material

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Yeah the nephilim were the children of fallen angels. They were hybrid beings. Consider the fallen angels the gods and Nephilim the demigods of ancient religions.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yeah the nephilim were the children of fallen angels. They were hybrid beings. Consider the fallen angels the gods and Nephilim the demigods of ancient religions.

The reason a took some material from my post was that there are two distinct happenings of fallen angels. The first and foremost was the war in heaven before Adam was created. You can Google this as "The Sumerian King List". There is lots of good interesting Antediluvian material to be read. This is how all of the gods of ancient religions came to men's minds.

Then after Adam was created and in the days of Jared, [Jared was Noah's father] was when the second event occurred. That was when the 200 angels mated with human women . Both events occurred before the flood but were a little over 1600 years apart.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The Inspired words of God, ORIGINATED in the mind of God and he preserved them into English for us today as Promised in Ps 12:6-7 the AV 1611 the only Bible with all the Words, Phrases, verses and Sections in it.

Notice I did not say, "the teaching or the Meaning", you see I don't care about so called meaning I care about the words and what they SAY above all else.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why were they not killed off in the flood of Genesis 1:2?

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yep all the mythical creatures of cyclops and Satyrs, mermaids and Sirens these were all offspring of the devils before Gen 1:3.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Why were they not killed off in the flood of Genesis 1:2?

That's a problem for me. I don't know. Perhaps the same fallen angels that will not die in a flood produced more with noahs grandkids. Maybe they had their own Ark.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yep all the mythical creatures of cyclops and Satyrs, mermaids and Sirens these were all offspring of the devils before Gen 1:3.

I agree with that. Other bits of the book of Enoch hint at what we may call genetic manipulation. Scientists are now trying to create "synthetic life".

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

And they existed after God created man Gen 6-8 and then even after the flood these Giants show up again. So they re not what people think they are.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What is the gestation period for half human half angel? That I can't account for. Now I have heard the theory that the women were not impregnated, but possessed by the fallen angels. That's dubious for me.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

first you would have to figure out what is the conception that was increased from in women when God cursed her.

edit on 8/10/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm of the beliefs that Adam and Eve chose to sin by partaking of the tree of knowledge of good and evil 28 days after creation of mankind for a related reason. Presumably, ovulation would work as it does in chimps.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

WRONG.

They partook of the fruit on the 8th day. They were created on the 6th, rested on the 7th and disobeyed God on the 8th day or first day of the second week.
edit on 8/10/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Do you have any scriptural reference for that? I'm not saying your wrong or anything, but instead I would like to see how you got to that conclusion.

My own beliefe is rooted in the time span between a woman's menstrual cycles, and I believe this because of how God cursed the woman to have more pain during child birth and sin leads to bloodshed. Granted that's not spoken on in scripture either.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

simple, if you have faith in God following his own rules.

Day 1 Gen 1:3-5, Day 2 Gen 1:6-8, Day 3 Gen 1: 9-13, Day 4 Gen 14-19, Day 5 Gen 1:20-23. Day 6 Gen 24-32. Day 7 Gen 2:1-3, and Day 8 (1st day of the second week) Gen 3:1-23, and the morning of Day 9 Gen:3:24.

How long did it take you to sin your first sin?

edit on 8/11/2021 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The two witnesses in Revelation are Jewish so it’s Moses and Elijah. Enoch was a Gentile.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

WRONG.

They partook of the fruit on the 8th day. They were created on the 6th, rested on the 7th and disobeyed God on the 8th day or first day of the second week.

The scripture doesn’t say how many days after the 7th that the Nachash (serpent) deceived Eve.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

The two witnesses in Revelation are Jewish so it’s Moses and Elijah. Enoch was a Gentile.

That's debatable. Human titles aside, the scriptures state that "Enoch walked with God". Rather or not you want to refere to him as a gentile or jew, I'd say he was grafted in.

Don't get me wrong, I do see the case for Elijah being one of the prophets, I just disagree based on the loose end of Enoch having not died when it's apointed for every man to die once. Moses' death is well recorded and meets that criteria. While the issue of their identities is not a salvanic issue, I'm pretty sure of my beliefe in it being Enoch and Elijah, but nobody really knows and I could be wrong here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join