It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mandatory vaccination looming all over us is killing me - can you help me ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I think a lot of vaccinated people will be dying this winter. Soon no one will have a job. Some without a job will be healthy, and others who took the jab will be without a job and be sick, or dead. Its coming. Why do you think they are in such a hurry to get everyone stuck now? They have to get it done before people start dropping like flies this winter.

Why do you think folks who got the vaccine will be out of a job?

It's hard to work when you're dead? At least that's what I heard lol. Viral challenge is coming. When they did the ferret, mice and simian testing some died fast, some died slow and some seemed to recover. When the recovered ones had the virus re-introduced, they died. Sepsis, cytokine storms, massive organ failure. 2021/22 will likely be the first fall/winter of serious volumes of death, but they'll blame it on variants, or the unvaxxed or something new. Liars rarely stop lying, especially when there is money to be made and power to be grabbed.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

www.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Getting the jab is not about protecting myself but rather protecting those under my care, which is a fundamental aspect of the job.

This Jabberwocky is different, it lets you continue to get and spread so I don't get your objection!

Significantly reduces the risk.

the risk of DEATH,not getting COVID.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Getting the jab is not about protecting myself but rather protecting those under my care, which is a fundamental aspect of the job.

This Jabberwocky is different, it lets you continue to get and spread so I don't get your objection!

Significantly reduces the risk.

the risk of DEATH,not getting COVID.

Yes, vaccines block most transmission of COVID-19

Covid-19: One dose of vaccine cuts risk of passing on infection by as much as 50%, research shows

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

nat geo? they are as believable as russian propaganda these days.

Our CDC has evidence that the vax will not keep you from getting it,just REDUCE THE SEVERITY. a Vaxx is meant to STOP it cold,the C-19 shot is not a real vaxx.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So why do vaccinated still have to wear masks?

If you are fully vaccinated, you can participate in many of the activities that you did before the pandemic.

To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.

When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated | CDC
www.cdc.gov...

This link is from July 2021.......your link is from April........

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

nat geo? they are as believable as russian propaganda these days.

Our CDC has evidence that the vax will not keep you from getting it,just REDUCE THE SEVERITY. a Vaxx is meant to STOP it cold,the C-19 shot is not a real vaxx.

I think someone doesn't know the differance between a Vaccination and Immunization....

The vaccine is not ever going to 100% stop an individual getting the virus, nobody is claiming that. Nice strawman attempt.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

Sorry a vaccine is to make a person IMMUNE to a pathogen,IE UNABLE TO DEVELOP OR CATCH IT. teh Cov 19 one is NOT by definition a vaccine because you can still catch it.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

www.cdc.gov...

Sorry a vaccine is to make a person IMMUNE to a pathogen,IE UNABLE TO DEVELOP OR CATCH IT. teh Cov 19 one is NOT by definition a vaccine because you can still catch it.

There does not exist a vaccine to Covid-19 that is 100% effective.

I am not nor have i ever made that claim, now do you want to carry on with your silly strawman or just aknowledege that i am not claiming that the vaccine is 100% efffective in preventing a individual from becoming infected with COVID.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You are not getting the point it seems. im saying the "vaccine" IS NOT A VACCINE by definition.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You are not getting the point it seems. im saying the "vaccine" IS NOT A VACCINE by definition.

It's a vaccine...

You can claim its not but doesn't really change anything.

Because its a vaccine regardless of whatever rubbish you want to claim.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It's a vaccine...

You can claim its not but doesn't really change anything.

Because its a vaccine regardless of whatever rubbish you want to claim.

Ah yes the CDC changed the definition recently. So they could give cover to the Big pharma people.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah okay you can play whatever mental gymnastics it takes but am glad we can agree its a vaccine

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Yeah okay you can play whatever mental gymnastics it takes but am glad we can agree its a vaccine

not by the old definition.

posted on Aug, 12 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm not in healthcare, but in sales.

My country is working out a plan to put 'covid-proof' labels on all stores and businesses , so that customers know if it it safe to enter the place. The criteria for this label are not officially announced yet but you can bet your ass that 'vaccinated employees' will be on the list. If that is the case then my boss is going to want me to either get the vax or get out.

For me the answer is simple:
If they want me to get the jab, they will have to come and get me at my house, bring a sedative and a straight jacket, because there is no way in hell I will ever volunteer to have them put that poison in my body!

Have you decided yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

I'm not in healthcare, but in sales.

My country is working out a plan to put 'covid-proof' labels on all stores and businesses , so that customers know if it it safe to enter the place. The criteria for this label are not officially announced yet but you can bet your ass that 'vaccinated employees' will be on the list. If that is the case then my boss is going to want me to either get the vax or get out.

For me the answer is simple:
If they want me to get the jab, they will have to come and get me at my house, bring a sedative and a straight jacket, because there is no way in hell I will ever volunteer to have them put that poison in my body!

Have you decided yet?

I've read through all of your inputs and first of all, thanks for taking the time it means a lot for me.
But yeah, I'm pretty much confident on my decision.

Thing is, I mostly knew from the start I'd have to make a very hard decision in regards of all this madness and I've actually called most of what happened until now from day one to my peers. This is the kind of dilemna that happens only once in your life and has the power to change everything. So much is on the line but my main concern from the start was-

"Considering life did everything in its power so I accomplish all the things I wanted and eventually helped me become a Nurse even with all the good and bads that came with, would then life ask of me to throw it all away for the fear of a vaccine (rightfully so) or instead take the jab and go on with my life for whatever reasons I might not understand yet?

What do you think is the answer that was delivered to me?
edit on 13-8-2021 by St0rD because: Typo

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

F-ck that bullsh-t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join