It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mandatory vaccination looming all over us is killing me - can you help me ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It's like some of my worst nightmares are coming to fruition.

Ten years ago I was telling my mom there would probably be a day when we would be forced to be injected with chemicals by the Governments of this world. I guess my prediction was on point in the end...
However, I sincerely thought it was at least 50 years away. All the crazy evil # I knew would eventually knock at our doors, it all showed up way sooner than I expected. There's no turning back now, the cat is out of the bag:
Evil is real brothers and it is actively fighting against all of mankind and those in power are participating in it. It is obvious for everyone to see and we are all being tested right now. If you can't even start to realize the amount of lies we are being fed everyday, how could you even pretend to know anything about what's going on?
One simple fact about our reality is that the powers that be have always been lying and controlling us since the beginning of time. Why would it be any different with this Covid hysteria?

So now they are pushing to make it mandatory to be injected with an experimental vaccine actually aiming to vaccine close to 7 billions people for a disease with mostly 95 to 99% survival rate. Crazy when you think about the amount of ressources needed in order to accomplish such a feat. But Is it really worth it in the end, that's the question.

The reason why I made this thread is because I'm at a very dangerous crossroad in my life path and I would appreciate some of ATSers insights about my situation. I'm on the verge of losing my job, if I can stand up to my convictions that is. See, I'm a nurse and they are talking about making it mandatory for all health professionals to have the jab. I have nothing against vaccines, I know the science is there and that they have helped in fighting against a lot of diseases. The Covid vaccine though, I have absolutely no trust at all. Considering the amount of contradictions these so-called experts have been feeding us all year, in addition to the overexagerrated amount of pressure the media and the government are putting on all of humanity to be injected ASAP yeah, something shady is clearly going on. Most people realize this too but are just too stubborn to acknowledge it.
I don't know what is going on with this vaccine but the fact they are rewriring our whole society and threating us the only way to have freedom again is to be vaccinated... I can't get behind that. When you can't even choose what goes into your body anymore, the death of freedom is just around the corner.

I don't think the vaccine will kill me or anything. Yet, I can't help but feel this overwhelming urge to resist being injected by it since I'm confident it's not in my best interests to take it. I just don't see the justifications behing making it mandatory denying basics human rights especially considering it is still experimental. So what would you do in my place? I don't want to quit my job and lose a lot of the things I possess but still I don't see myself being injected with that sh-t, at all.

edit on 8-8-2021 by St0rD because: typo

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think a lot of vaccinated people will be dying this winter. Soon no one will have a job. Some without a job will be healthy, and others who took the jab will be without a job and be sick, or dead. Its coming. Why do you think they are in such a hurry to get everyone stuck now? They have to get it done before people start dropping like flies this winter.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I think a lot of vaccinated people will be dying this winter. Soon no one will have a job. Some without a job will be healthy, and others who took the jab will be without a job and be sick, or dead. Its coming. Why do you think they are in such a hurry to get everyone stuck now? They have to get it done before people start dropping like flies this winter.

Why do you think folks who got the vaccine will be out of a job?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I also noticed their obvious urge to get this 'new normal' system and vaccine worldwide as fast as they can. They seem to be on a clock and know that something big is coming real soon so they don't have much time. Could play in their favor, or not.

I don't think people are gonna die in mass because of the vaccine as of now, though. Could still happen sure, but I'd be more inclined to believe they are mostly setting up the ground work for the years to come. Sterility maybe?
I don't know. It's just crazy we even have to go through such fears and doubts about the real intentions of our leaders. Planet Earth is in a truly disturbing state as it stands right now, not knowing who to trust anymore and even having no idea about what is truth at all.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Jobs come and go. You get one life.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Thanks for your input.

Seems like you are implying the vaccine would ultimately harm my health. Could you elaborate on that?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Why do you think folks who got the vaccine will be out of a job?

If you think they are getting sick now, in the middle of summer, right after getting the shots, what do you think they will be doing this winter? Let it build in their bodies for a few more months, and wait till winter and see.
trust the science. Real science.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

Thanks for your input.

Seems like you are implying the vaccine would ultimately harm my health. Could you elaborate on that?

I concur with dug88. I think that the numbers speak the truth. If you listen to anything but the mainstream propaganda outlets, you wouldn't need to ask that question, honestly. Adverse reactions and deaths are the norm.

These vaccines, there is definitely something wrong. The coercion, the overt agendizing, the marginalizing of people with no scientific of even legal basis.

A friend of mine who lives outside of his home country took the injection with strong reservations because he wants to travel back to the US to see his grandkids. I wanted to say, If you're dead, destroy sick or incapacitated, you don't see them anyway; but I kept my mouth shut. Too late to fix it.

As dug88 said, you only have one life, and your job won't do you any good if you are incapacitated or dead. It's a hard choice, I know. We're facing some hard choices ourselves.

Sorry, St0rD, there is no easy answer, no painless way out.

I chose to live.

ETA: For me, though, it's not a matter of not dying; if I live I will live a the free, autonomous man that my Creator intended for me to be.
:
edit on 2021 8 09 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I can't tell you if it will or won't. I can tell you what my common sense tells me based on the history of the companies involved, the history of prior mass medical experiments and the general way of everything that's happened. Something seems wrong. The government generally doesn't care about our health and well being, I have dealt with them enough to understand this, many things throughout history have shown this. Large corporations, do not care about our health and well being, are legally required to care about nothing but profit for shareholders.

Said large corporations are legally protected from the one thing that would make them care, losing money if people die. That's extremely worrying.

The information about the efficacy of the vaccine, the technology used to create most of them, the results of the testing, the massive profits by government officials and the corporate shareholders over it, the very blatant obvious use of brainwashing and propaganda techniques throughout all of this, the actual numbers involved.

Just all the things about covid, and all of it does not make me comfortable with any of this situation.

Making money isn't hard. All of the uncertainties involving these novel products created by a bunch of companies that make the top ten list for #tiest companies of all time based on a massive media campaign full of threats and blackmail though.

If it comes down to it, if I've got my health I can always make money even if I lose my job, if I lose my health I'm #ed.
edit on 9/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well,
I was just asking with the intent of getting more perspective of others ideas and if you read my OP it should have been pretty obvious to you my opinions is based on anything but mainstream media.

But yeah, I feel like this vaccine could hurt me in one way or another. I've seen one of coworker recently get the vaccine because of the pressure and she eventually ended in hospital. Looks like if your mind and body are all against being injected with this vaccine, the adverse effects are even more likely.

edit on 9-8-2021 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Very well said.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
One can always get another job. One can't however undo an experiment on their body. I'm going with the given. If everyone went with the given then we could go back to deciding for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Thanks for your input.

Come on dude the answers to this question of yours is all found in your OP if you'll only read between your own lines.

You clearly are forming opinions from both your nursing experiences and from listening to your soul......simply put if you cave and go against your souls advice then your mental health will be the number 1 sacrificial lamb as you go about the task of conducting life feeling Ike a traitor to yourself and a weak sheep.......and if really unlucky a number of well documented physical ailments as well.

Deadly sins label greed as a behaviour to avoid, monetary value- be it job, place in societal opinion or whatever is all just greed on a spiritual level.

All anyone can do is listen to their spirit, but we must choose to follow, sometimes at great cost materialistically.

Corona situation is a test, a test for possession of our souls.

Only you can choose the narrow path.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

I also noticed their obvious urge to get this 'new normal' system and vaccine worldwide as fast as they can. They seem to be on a clock and know that something big is coming real soon so they don't have much time. Could play in their favor, or not.

I don't think people are gonna die in mass because of the vaccine as of now, though. Could still happen sure, but I'd be more inclined to believe they are mostly setting up the ground work for the years to come. Sterility maybe?
I don't know. It's just crazy we even have to go through such fears and doubts about the real intentions of our leaders. Planet Earth is in a truly disturbing state as it stands right now, not knowing who to trust anymore and even having no idea about what is truth at all.

If no one drops dead in winter, ill prolly get it,but if people drop dead,ill hold off on that.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I mean, you're talking about a global genocide that would prove they are full of bullsh-t right away. I think they have a vision and a plan for the way this world will evolve in the next 10 years and losing the trust of all citizens of the world so easily doesn't seem really smart at all. It would make more sense to me if they vaccinated everybody without too much consequences and make then make sure it gives 'ultimate proof' that the vaccines are safe. Then, they set up their new system with the vaccine passport, so eventually everyone has to be injected with the new vaccine that's coming in the next years. When it's worldwide they can put whatever they want in the vaccine by then.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No...I'm talking about a bunch of people who like to make money being given a money printing machine that may or may not be dangerous to us all and access to a very large bullhorn that can scream at all of humanity, who are exempt from all consequences.

I can't think of any situations where that goes well personally.

What I'm saying is, they don't care if it is or isn't genocide because money. I don't think necessarily anyone's trying to genocide the world, I just think they don't care if it ends up being so by accident because they're making # tons of money and don't care.

That's the worrying part. It's not intentional genocide that scares me, it's oops we #ed up, tee hee we're all screwed, oh well at least I'm rich, that worries me.
edit on 9/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

What is wrong about asking for another's perspective? You act like even asking is somehow pointless.

Obviously I already know the answer to my question. Still, being open-minded I'm continously challenging myself to new ideas. Who's to say I have the right answer? Thus why we need each other and I only asked for some insights from you guys to either reinforce or downplay my stance on this particular topic. Clearly you guys are proving me I'm on the right path and thank you for that.

I know what my soul is telling me. I'm ready to die and lose everything for it because I feel like it will honor God. I'm just at a lost here since it sounds so crazy to me quitting a job I've worked so hard to acquire. I'll lose most the things I possess and my family will most likely call me crazy. Not that I care, but it is still a very hard dilemna to face...

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Look at it this way...

So most of the people in the top list will kick the bucket while most of the bottom list will survive.

I have my doubts about this theory but if you are correct it will be a brave new world for the survivors and one I will gladly check out of before this becomes reality.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Just look to the UK for an idea.

We have a largely vaccinated older population and came out early with guns blazing on the jabs.

I personally know lots who've had jabs going right back to march so they should drop first given they are mostly in the 70-90 bracket.

a reply to: yuppa

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

If your gut has led to the right choices previously : you got this.
Your soul knows that there are huge red-flags everywhere.
Science is never in a rush.
Crooks and fast-talking salesmen are...

It would suck being fired from your local CIUSS, or CHSLD, or whatever, and all of the benefits, and pension that go-along with it.
But there will always be demand for a qualified nurse, on the private market.
Labs and clinics ?

A caregiver in a private house, pays $14.00 - $17.00 an hour, with no benefits though.
Online business ?

Am in similar situation as you, but old enough to not GAF.
If they force me out, it will just be an early retirement.
Might string them along for a while, pretending to just be hesitant, request that they fill-in disclaimer papers, plan and cancel appointments, until a sympathetic nurse is found, that would be interested in $ome form of compen$ation, to just $ign the vax-form, while accidently mi$$ing with the injection...

You are being wise. Please don't be afraid.
Society has gone bat-snip insane.
But that's just the way it is, and we won't change it.

We can't change people neither.
Don't worry about them, they will come-back if they Love you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join