It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mandatory vaccination looming all over us is killing me - can you help me ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

It's tough to answer this question. I wish I knew the answer for you. The issue is we are being bombarded with info from only one source and when contested, even by people with degrees, it's instantly labeled a "Conspiracy Theory". They laid the ground work for this derogatory word over the last 15 years. If you believe, research, or even entertain the possibility of something other than the main government backed narrative, you are labeled a conspiracy theory nut job. Anyhow, my advice is this. My sister told me once that there are only two ways to be free and only one of them really. Either, you have to be filthy rich or you have to be dirt poor. The rich guy is a slave to the world and money, so that's no good really.

I am remined of a verse in the bible. I'm not as studied on the bible as I should be, but there is a verse that talks about a wealthy man who wants to know how to be saved. Jesus responds to follow the commandments, the rich man says I did those things. Then Jesus says, give your riches to the poor and all the riches of heaven will come to you, and follow me. The rich man was heart broke because he could not give them up, and refused to walk with god. Whether you believe in God or not, there is a lot of truth to that verse. Being a slave to the world/money will take your soul.

When push comes to shove, just remember, no job, amount of money or anything can replace going against what you know is right. If your gut is telling you to avoid this, there is probably a good reason for it, and I would just say follow what you know is right. I donno, I hope this helps. I felt this is what I was supposed to type out for you. I'm facing something as well. I have sole custody over my 6 year old and she told me that her mom is taking her to get the vaccine when it's available for her. Even though I have sole custody, there is no Walmart or Walgreens in the state of Oregon that wouldn't just love to vaccinate my little girl. I'm still trying to figure out what I can do to stop her. Very sad and very crazy times we are in. It's so important to stick together and support one another. There will be bad things happening to people we love.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
It is a tough decision to make. Lot at stake with whatever way it goes. Sounds like the pressure has been intense and relentless for many in the medical community. With how treatments like HCQ and Ivermectin have been suppressed, the vax agenda is not to help and support the people. Many believe it is, but with how their ignorance has been used against them we are in an information war.

Time will tell, I am preparing for many dead and injured in the coming years as the long term effects and subsequent booster shots takes it toll. There will be a strong attempt to keep the misinformation up for as long as it can, but eventually the truth will be that blatant there will be no where for these deceivers to hide. Many of them will fall due to their own ignorance.

As for your job, maybe try and hang on for as long as you can then file for unfair dismissal. Try and network with others in your area with similar issues, will be stronger together. If your work does all fall apart, could it be a good time to move to a better location? Maybe just take a break for a bit and rest up for a bit. When the truth about the vax does finally surface, there will be a lot of demand for your skills.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Dead on. Move to places like Arizona where we passed laws saying this cannot happen. Also, make them fire you. Do not quit. There are attorneys out there who are looking for people who get fired so they can sue them. Most employers will try to make you feel like if you get fired you are done for, so they are understanding and nice and offer you a resignation so it looks better for you. Don't fall for it. Make them fire you so you can sue. I'll try to find the attorney group that is out there.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
healthfreedomdefense.org...

This is where the attorney is that I was referring to earlier.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What made you believe ten years ago that there would be mandatory injections within fifty years?

I've been a conspiracy theorist since the late 70s when I was in middle school. We got our information from TV news broadcasts, newspapers, magazines and esp. at libraries. We shared over the phone and in person.

One particular report, around 78 or 79, about a biological weapon that attacked the human immune system, T-cells to be exact, had me hooked on CTs once the AIDS outbreak happened a few years later. I didn't buy the theory that Reagan was trying to target gays and IV drug users when HIV hit the scene, but my fear of his administration fueled my distrust of all governments at that time. 911 and Desert Storm made the conversion complete for me.

Growing up in the cold war era may have provided a fertile environment for my early interest in CTs, but I've been in the game for a very long time. I never even thought we make it to the 21st century, but boy things have been going down hill fast ever since 2000.

The last five years should have been more than enough to convince you to distrust the system. You are on the verge of coming over to the lunatic fringe of crazy conspiracy theorists. Once here, I assure you will be in very good company.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Better to have peace of mind, be healthy and lose a job than compromise your belief system and run the risk of some as yet unknown short / long term consequences of an untested and unproven experimental vaccine.

10-15 years is the average length of time it takes to develop a "safe" vaccine. The first polio vaccine had to be abandoned after it CAUSED polio in over 40,000 children. That was after 13 years of study and development and they still got it wrong.

edit on 9-8-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I suggest you stay away from ATS on this subject. Use your own powers of research to look at as many different sources from both sides of the argument, look at the cold hard statistics, then make your own decision.

But I really do think you will only come away with one very fearful impression if you listen to the majority of ATS users.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
Where would one find cold hard statistics?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: and14263
Where would one find cold hard statistics?

If you need a lesson in how to research something then I'm not the one to give you it.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My soon to be HS graduate teen wanted to go into nursing and will be entering college soon just for that....but now she is having to rethink her entire future career because she will be refusing to get injecting with this BS non-vaccine.
There are nurses all over the country quitting....there will be a shortage soon and a huge industry wide crisis.

I have taught my daughter, its always best to have at least two highly needed skills in life - and this present time is proving me right. Because if your career falls through, you need something to fall back on that will keep you surviving in life.

Best of luck to you. Don't cave. Don't get this injection of chemicals in your body. NOBODY knows the long term affects.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

This may be why they created the virus in the first place.

It was clearly created by WHO in the bio-warfare lab in Wuhan. That much they are having a very difficult time covering up, and so it has become obvious to those who paid attention.

The virus, I think, was created to get rid of the excess elderly and the chronically ill knowing there will be collateral damage and deciding it will be acceptable for some collateral damage. What a great way to get rid of people who suck up tax money rather than contribute to it. The government can cry, show pity, and sympathize, for the dead, while like in NYC making sure as many elderly and chronically ill die as possible to get them off their benefits rolls.

I actually think it was China who convinced the rest of the world this was a great idea. They have the worst "excess" elderly population in the world due to their expired one child policy.

This virus appears to be carefully constructed and planned out to help governments get rid of problematic citizens while appearing caring at the same time. The vaccine may be real and the variants a big surprise since so many won't take it while governments thought everyone would beg and rush to take it.

However, the virus will die out or once it served it purpose TPTB will release a "cure".

edit on 8/9/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Just look to the UK for an idea.

We have a largely vaccinated older population and came out early with guns blazing on the jabs.

I personally know lots who've had jabs going right back to march so they should drop first given they are mostly in the 70-90 bracket.

a reply to: yuppa

Yeah thats a good idea. just sit back and gather my evidence. if less than 4 percent die from it ill prolly get the shot then.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
if it really bothers you . . .
seriously

make a change.

One could research the percentage of vaccinated by state.
You can even research the vaccinated by county.

Once you determine the states with the lowest rate and counties with lowest rate,
you can then use city data to further match your personal criteria. Median Income, Average age, Ethnicity, cost of living, etc.
What ever is important to you.

Then use real estate search engines to determine housing affordability.
Choose three areas and locate employers in those areas and send resumes.

You are more likely to be happier if you live in an area which shares your concerns and values.
Earning top dollar isn't everything
edit on 9-8-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So I am also a Nurse and personally i think any healthcare profesional not getting a Covid-19 jab should not be alowed to work.

The rationel is quite simple.

You and I work with some of the sicket and most Vulnerable people in society, as a Nurse we have a duty to do no harm and to take stepts to ensure the safty and well being of thsoe under our care. It is a fundamental tennent of my ethical code of practice. Getting the jab is not about protecting myself but rather protecting those under my care, which is a fundamental aspect of the job.

If you skip the vacccine (which frankly i believe you should have had long before now) and my father winds up under your care and you test postivie for covid-19 but you where asymptomatic for a few days so gave my dear old dad Covid and he subsiquently dies I would want some kind of justice because in this instance you have knowingly put him and ohter patients at risk by not getting your vaccine.

That is the simple justification as to why you should have to get the vaccine. If you where say a Truck driver, sparkie, or worked in just about any other profession i might manage to see your point. But as a heathcare profesional, you either get it or you stop going into work because of the risk you pose to patients.

And it has to be one rule for everyone otherwise it doesn't work, so sure you could say "well am the only one on ma unit not getting it...big deal" in which case i would highlight the selfishness of such a view.

Basically i would turn this on its head and put it to you that as a Nurse, assuming you not medically expect, there is zero justification for you not to get the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That's if your already in the UK that is.

I'm convinced the US is getting different shots to us as they seem to be dropping like flies after the jab according to a lot of folks on ATS.

Or maybe a lot more people in the US have serious health conditions compared to the UK?

Or they are making stuff up?

Who knows.

a reply to: yuppa

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Religious Objection... most states endorse it and the feds recognize it. You don't have to belong to an officially acknowledge anti-vaccination established religion, either. As it presently stands, very few entities outside of a handful of medical institutions will reject someone's exemption so long as they are able to convince their HR department that the religious objection is a sincerely held religious belief.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: dug88

Thanks for your input.

Seems like you are implying the vaccine would ultimately harm my health. Could you elaborate on that?

Explore history and who we are dealing with!

A pharmakós (Greek: φαρμακός, plural pharmakoi) in Ancient Greek religion was the ritualistic sacrifice or exile of a human scapegoat or victim.

What is the pharmacist symbol?
A kind of Caduceus (1 snake and 1 staff) has been used as a symbol by the World Health Organization (WHO) and a snake and bowl as a symbol of pharmacies in Europe.

edit on 9-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Getting the jab is not about protecting myself but rather protecting those under my care, which is a fundamental aspect of the job.

This Jabberwocky is different, it lets you continue to get and spread so I don't get your objection!

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Getting the jab is not about protecting myself but rather protecting those under my care, which is a fundamental aspect of the job.

This Jabberwocky is different, it lets you continue to get and spread so I don't get your objection!

Significantly reduces the risk.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Significantly reduces the risk.

It depends on who you believe.
I do not understand how anyone could continue to believe the CDC or Fauci or the WHO.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join