It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one serious COVID patient in Israel is both vaccinated and under 60 — TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
An Very interesting report i had found from Israeli news outlets on the Covid data and vaccination it seems things might get escalating as the Israeli PM is pushing for a new updated Green Pass. Reports from Israel are reporting that those hospitalized with coronavirus are fully vaccinated.

The Western MSM is not picking these news headlines that are happening in Israel. Probably for agenda reasons.

The cases of Covid in Israel and those infected are the vaccinated. But they do claim that those vaccinated weren't in serious condition if that is to be believed.

Just one serious COVID patient in Israel is both vaccinated and under 60 — TV

Report indicates more than 60% of those hospitalized with coronavirus are fully vaccinated, but almost all are over age 60

According to the report, 24 of those in serious condition are unvaccinated, while 37 are fully vaccinated. The lone seriously ill fully vaccinated person under 60 was in the 50-59 age group.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

If you want to get ‘covid’, take a ‘covid test’

If you want to get more ‘covid’ take the covid shot.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So is it getting obvious yet that the "delta" variant is the vaccine?

Or are we just gonna keep believing this uptick in cases in the middle of summer coinciding with the vax rollout is just a big coinikidink?

From a variant that was documented well b4 the rollout.

2+2 is still 4 right? its the vax

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So, it appears for some reason that people over sixty and vaccinated are more apt to have serious health problems than those over sixty that are unvaccinated...probably because the vaccine is too specific and weakened by age and it is lowering their ability to figure out how to fight the variant. And the ones under sixty have immune systems that overreact if unvaccinated for some reason.

Whew, I am over sixty and can't take the vaccine, I suppose I am better off without the vaccine anyway.

This is a correlation study, not method of action. So It does contain some information but the knowledge is not researched enough yet to make it very useful in identifying who needs or shouldn't take the vaccine. My guess above is just speculation of what may be going on, something that might fuel their focus to research on

Kind of interesting, but a lot more needs to be investigated as to why it is turning out that way.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It was also mooted by the 'other' Dr's that around 6 months after the person has had the jab is roughly when we will start seeing other health issues arising.
If I remember, didn't Israel follow the same age policy as the UK ie the oldest first?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Australia, is interesting vaccinated patients are checking into the hospital. Hell, Australia, in general is not somewhere I would want to be they turned their military on there people.

I am suspicious of these vaccines, it’s more convenient than scientific to develope a so called vaccine for a so called Novel virus within a year or so. Sometimes I wonder if I was the only one that processed the data on covid-19. What we do need to be concerned about to be fair is this virus mutating into something more deadly.

The vaccines I am doubting at this point are as effective as being advertised. Which makes one ponder why such a push via politics, propaganda and social pressure to take a vaccine. I am sure it will be the unvaccinated’s fault some how.

Stay tuned folks. Anyone else miss 2019 yet?
edit on 8-8-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

According to WHO if they run out of the Greek alphabet runs they will use names after star constellations yes literately. Is this really nothing more then the flu then?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

And noticed how everywhere the flu stats are all gone? only H1N1 is appearing in some countries very interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The universe is deadly and they do not care about Earth anymore; nor the good people on it. I thought they did, but they don't.

I used to love life and enjoy life; not any more; I am 72 and I am a survivor...if I die tomorrow that is ok with me...but that is up to natural causes.

I used to love living in the city l love in; not any more that has been ruined too. I live in Seattle Washington ... let all on here know that..and I am a female. The city has been ruined...businesses shut down...tent cities ... so many of them....murders, rapes, stabbings. I live downtown and it is like a war zone. People are behind on their rent, and will eventually end up on the streets.

The United States of America used to be a great country now it is just (we the people) vs. the wealthy in money.

I am in a unique situation where I will survive; which I am grateful for...but it's mostly due to me being smart in these tough times. Israel needs help and our prayers... their are dark days ahead for them too.

Hope...I have some but not as much as I used to. Some idiots were infared on me and my apartment the sick perverts of this world; because I am not wealthy there is nothing I can do about it. I hate them ... and when eternity knocks on their death bed... they will regret.

edit on pmSundayAmerica/Chicagoxpm808Sun, 08 Aug 2021 16:01:44 -0500pmAmerica/Chicago by alexandrae because: add more

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Nature favors intelligent decisions, simply because if you have it you can predict the way things are most likely to turn out. This enables you to not be there when the SHTF. This is practical Darwinism. Every decision you are forced to make has consequences, forced vaccinations have to be a red flag. Especially done by people with an already poor track record. If you are banned from venues for not having it, it could be for the best as your survival chances have just gone way up.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well Israel were the first to actually test and gather data from the two main china virus jabs, the Pfizer and Moderna, they came to the conclusion that they were no effective after 6 months and people that took them the antibodies were down to just 36% taking into consideration that they were never 100%.

Also take into consideration that Israel was working on their jab and boosters that they were going to start giving to those that took the first two jabs and had underlying health problems.

Soo I guess they are using their own propaganda also.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
An Example of how a person who watches the news sees things.

96 percentage of canadian covid is from unvaccinated people, more spread more chance of evolving covid varient...that's what the news says..

Its because of the un vaccinated its why the variants exist. So how will the fake news media explain when everyone is vaccinated then and how its infecting the vaccinated then?

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The agenda has changed, now the "control group" the ones that have not gotten the jab are becoming a danger to the scamongering, the big pharma can not have a big group with not jab showing that they are doing well and the jab is not needed after all.

having everybody jabbed, they can create the new variants, with new boosters and everybody will be in the same booster for life bandwagon.

So nobody will complain.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Its because of the un vaccinated its why the variants exist. So how will the fake news media explain when everyone is vaccinated then and how its infecting the vaccinated then?

Interesting how important non-wacky points made by reasonable, calm, vaccine-hesitant people are quickly yawned at and turned into risible cliches by the Government and jab-hungry public within a record space of time.

On the other side of the fence is the current cliche, for example, from the UK Government that "Of course we will reach the point where the VAST majority of hospitalisations are vaccinated, because the vast majority of the public will be jabbed - it's pure mathematics". They can cling onto that line for the time being, but it has a Use-By date that is quickly approaching.

In the Summer months, everybody can preach what they like, but it's the Autumn/Winter test that seals the deal on all these questions. Last July/August the UK media was naively waving goodbye to the pandemic, but now the UK is seeing Autumn 2020-level infection rates, hospitalisations and deaths during a season when respiratory viruses usually turn into Rip Van Winkles - which is erm concerning. And ominous, especially since the last wave persisted for five months; will the new one last for SEVEN?

The forlorn hope is that this Summer wave will allow us to "look back" on the pandemic by October - according to the UK medical professor, Neil 'Shagger' Ferguson, who lost his Government advisory job for nobbing his married paramour during a lockdown that HE recommended. Ironically, we have now learned to predict the future by believing the exact OPPOSITE of whatever Shagger says, and I can already sense in my water that this year's Autumn/Winter hospitalisations will be not just similar but higher than last year, the vast majority of whom will be fully jabbed.

So what happens then? Hospitals overcrowd with jabbed folk, and we go back into lockdown - exactly what we expected the vaccines to prevent.

But what happens After THAT? Does the World receive multi-billion refunds from Pfizer, Moderna, etc? Of course not, but the Big Pharma bosses will probably need to watch their backs forever.

PS: I can only (reluctantly) nod along with the dubious WHO as they gaze disgustedly at the wealthy Western World bathing in vaccines and boosters like an orgy of opulent Roman pigs, also feeding them to their kids whilst 7/8ths of the world's population are either not fully jabbed or haven't received any at all. Assuming they believe in the efficacy of their own vaccines, the West is displaying an excessive pride that Karma may soon pay back in full with a jab-resistant mutation. Courtesy of the Third World.

edit on 8-8-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Its not going to work. 100% vaccination is never going to happen.

posted on Aug, 8 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

From your link:

More than 56 percent of all Israelis are fully vaccinated, and more than 90% of those over age 60 have received both doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

As of Sunday afternoon, there were 6,598 active COVID cases in Israel, with 121 hospitalized, 61 in serious condition and 14 on ventilators. Sixteen people have died of COVID in the country since the beginning of July.

Over 8.8 million people in Israel. Almost 5 million are vaccinated.

There's some hypocrisy in the anti-vaxx fear mongering. They use the argument there is a low death rate and then don't do any rates on those vaccinated and Covid cases.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You can easily find a liar simply because of the inconsistencies in their drivel, half the time they forget what they said.

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

There's some hypocrisy in the anti-vaxx fear mongering

I could say the same about the pro vax stance sometimes to. Their motto is "Just trust the science" yeah hypocrisy.
edit on 9-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join