It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL "Vaccinated" Ship Has China Virus Outbreak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
makes you wonder how many people are getting the placebo

Makes you wonder why folk don't read their own sources?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: IAMTAT

Right of the bat your source is lying to you.

In addition, Carnival has added a pre-cruise testing requirement for all vaccinated guests. Starting with cruises departing on Saturday, Aug. 14 through Oct. 31, 2021, all fully vaccinated passengers must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken within three days of the cruise. Vaccinated guests are required to come with their negative test results and proof of vaccination for boarding.

Guests who are unvaccinated were asked to do pre-cruise PCR testing, testing prior to boarding, and testing within 24 hours of debarkation on cruises of five days or longer. Carnival said unvaccinated guests approved for an exemption will be charged $150 for testing and health screening costs. For cruises departing from Florida and Texas, unvaccinated guests are also required to show proof of insurance.

www.click2houston.com... /

Weird how that was missed, must have been an honest mistake.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Seeing as how the ship was not "All vaccinated" should this not be in the Hoax Bin? Or LOL?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Carnival offers fully-"vaccinated" cruises...of which this was one.

Carnival said they will continue to operate with vaccinated cruises as defined by CDC guidelines, including having its crew fully vaccinated.

Carnival also states that "vaccinated" crew and guests is a "pre-established protocol".

In a statement to FOX 26, Carnival said, "We have implemented our new fleetwide mask policy early on Carnival Vista, given that we are managing a small number of positive cases on board. Our pre-established protocols of vaccinated guests and crew,

www.fox26houston.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Carnival said they will continue to operate with vaccinated cruises as defined by CDC guidelines, including having its crew fully vaccinated.

Carnival also states that "vaccinated" crew and guests is a "pre-established protocol".

In a statement to FOX 26, Carnival said, "We have implemented our new fleetwide mask policy early on Carnival Vista, given that we are managing a small number of positive cases on board. Our pre-established protocols of vaccinated guests and crew,

www.fox26houston.com...

May I respectfully suggest that you actually damn well read your own source before posting?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It must be the same as the flu shot, 30% ok for the original strain but the next cold will always be different.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

www.fox26houston.com...

May I respectfully suggest that you actually damn well read your own source before posting?

Suggest away.
Carnival MAY make and approve or not approve exemptions to what they, themselves, define as "vaccinated cruises"...which follow their own self-stated "pre-established protocol of vaccinated guests and crew"...though there is nothing to suggest any exemption was made for this particular cruise.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

And there you go blaming the unvaccinated when the unvaccinated cant go on a cruise without the Bill Gates Vaxs.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

www.fox26houston.com...

Suggest away.
Carnival MAY make and approve or not approve exemptions to what they, themselves, define as "vaccinated cruises"...which follow their own self-stated "pre-established protocol of vaccinated guests and crew"...though there is nothing to suggest any exemption was made for this particular cruise.

It has been pointed out to you that your source does not say what you claim.

Hoax Bin, please.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Where did I say that?

I said there were both Vax and non Vax and the Vax won't stop you getting covid?

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven
You meant to say
'Makes you wonder how this is all a scam and we are losing everything ourselves and our ancestors have fought for.'

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sleep well, your captain is on it!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

My bad. Sorry you can ignore that one.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That was a fun show

It's not so fun anymore.

And I am only 38.

I never thought my life would come to this crapshow

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

www.fox26houston.com...

Suggest away.

It has been pointed out to you that your source does not say what you claim.

Hoax Bin, please.

No, actually don't Hoax Bin it.

If you have a problem with the semantic interpretation of "All-vaxxed Cruise", I suggest you take that up with Carnival, as the OP said. Either this is a case of gross misrepresentation by Carnival, or some very high % of passengers ARE vaccinated, and yet, here we are with an outbreak at sea.

But wait...high % of population of vaccinated in a given population set....that is supposed to equate to herd immunity. Hmmm.

I don't really know what it'll take to inculcate facts about this pandemic into thick skulls.

VACCINATION =/= IMMUNITY

The case of the plane full of vaccinated Texas lawmakers coming down with "breakthrough" cases seems to have fallen on deaf ears (wouldn't expect a non-US person to know about that, especially ones that limit their media intake from known establishment boot licker outlets)

An exact same even in Major League Baseball earlier in the summer (outbreak among vaccinated members of team) was also kept very quiet in the media.

This is at least the second "fully vaccinated" cruise I've heard about in which the virus has significantly spread through the ship's occupants.

"Deny Ignorance" means we don't go the "fact checker" route and invalidate information because of contrived criticism around the margins.

Let's say there are 2000 people on this cruise, and let's say for the sake of argument, 10 people were allowed to board with medical/religious dispensations. That means 99.995% of the ship's occupants are vaccinated. That is waaay above the herd immunity threshold that your overlords have set up as the vaccination finish line. But I say again...here we are with an outbreak at sea?

I think some of you should really be hoping that Carnival cruise line is lying through their teeth in what they consider a "fully vaccinated cruise", and that more like 60% of the ship's occupants were vaccinated. Because the alternative will blow large chunks out of arguments that are being used as cudgels for compulsory vaccination.
edit on 5-8-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: Fixed my maths

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We’re the Texas democrats on board?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

That was a fun show

It's not so fun anymore.

And I am only 38.

I never thought my life would come to this crapshow

Cheer up!

It's going to get worse!

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

asian emoticon (T_T)
western emoticon :'(
modern emoticon *blam*

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Grumpy post:

Well if 'you are' the Texas Democrats, wouldn't you know if you were on board?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: supermarket2012
Well, this shouldn't surprise anyone - as we already know from the case in Provinceton, Mass, where 75% of the infected were fully vaccinated, that you can still catch the Delta Variant even if you are vaccinated.

Remember, the viral load of the delta variant is 1000x that of previous variants. Its basically Super Strength Covid.

So, the latest data is showing that breakthrough cases are far more common than we initially thought - not because the vaccine is failing, but because the virus has mutated.
This was always a concern regarding vaccination when it comes to coronaviruses. They mutate so quickly, we knew there was a chance a variant would come along, and be more resistant to the vaccines.

There are two positives here:
1) While breakthrough infections are far more common with the delta variant than we had hoped, the vaccines are still EXTREMELY effective against getting seriously ill from coronavirus. In fact, over 95% of people now hospitalized with covid are unvaccinated. Same with deaths.

2) We can always develop boosters for out of control variants - and this will likely be the practice moving forward. Moderna has already stated their goal is to provide an annual booster shot, that will encompass protection from future covid variants as WELL as the flu! Pretty neat if you ask me.

Not only does the delta variant have many orders of magnitude *more* viral load, but being vaccinated does **ck all to prevent transmission of this variant.

Remember when, earlier in the pandemic, the shills were claiming that being vaccinated means you cannot transmit the virus? Remember when they became very quiet when members rebutted their propaganda by citing in Pfizer's own literature that being vaccinated confers no such guarantees against spreading the virus?

This entire pandemic, this entire ordeal, is turning into a somewhat more lethal influenza.

New strains are emerging with regularity as the virus mutates, just like it was predicted by those paying attention.

Immunity conferred by the gene therapy lasts a finite amount of time, just like it was predicted by those paying attention.

WE ARE LOCKING DOWN THE WORLD AND IMPLEMENTING SOCIALLY AND ECONOMICALLY DEVASTATING PROTOCOLS FOR A MORE SERIOUS FORM OF THE FLU.

I consider this vax vs unvaxxed deal to be a harbinger of what will (inevitably) happen when a more serious pathological event occurs. This is almost proving up to be a trial run. Imagine what would be happening right now if the virus had but a lightly higher mortality rate: there would be pandemonium, utter social breakdown, the collapse of civilization as we know it. My intuition tells me that with about 10-15% mortality rate tPTB could entirely reshape the coarse and composition of human history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join