It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL "Vaccinated" Ship Has China Virus Outbreak

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Well, it's a clinical trial so I think we can logically guess that half of them are getting saline. So you have the injection group, the placebo group and the control group of non-test subjects.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I am 20 years in diagnostic medicine. More than 80% of the COVID cases I'm personally aware of in the last month were vaccinated. The symptoms range from mild to severe.

If anyone thinks there is a vaccination that cures you from COVID variations, just look at the influenza. The COVID vaccine was not approved by FDA because there's 50 plus years of failed COVID-type vaccines for a reason.

I've had COVID in June 2020. I've had worse flu's.

This entire narrative is meant to obfuscate people from seeing the bigger picture. This virus was created in a lab, by people engaging gain of function, and it was released for nefarious reasons. Chinese doctors in the Wuhan lab have came out saying as much, they were deplatformed, silence, or worse.

Think about this:

If you can spread the virus with a vaccine, experience symptoms with the vaccine - why get the vaccine, or even more loudly, why do you care if others don't get the vaccine?

Keep thinking about that. If I don't have the vaccine, why do you care if you're vaccinated? We both have the same ability to spread it - no different. Lastly, why do you think the FDA hasn't approved it? Because they have decades of published studies that they cannot burn out of existence.

Think.
edit on 5-8-2021 by Reincarnation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: IAMTAT

Right of the bat your source is lying to you.

In addition, Carnival has added a pre-cruise testing requirement for all vaccinated guests. Starting with cruises departing on Saturday, Aug. 14 through Oct. 31, 2021, all fully vaccinated passengers must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken within three days of the cruise. Vaccinated guests are required to come with their negative test results and proof of vaccination for boarding.

www.click2houston.com... /

"STARTING with cruises departing on Saturday, Aug. 14 "
Seems like the Cruise line doesn't trust the "vaccine".

of course they don't "trust the vaccines". in fact anyone who has paid attention, and doesn't have a mind like a sieve (especially the 24 news cycle memory), doesn't only pay attention to what lies the media and liberal minded, fascist loving politicians such as democrats have been spreading, knows full well the ONLY THING THE VACCINES DO, IS TO POSSIBLY STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING BADLY SICK from the virus. it DOES NOT stop people from getting the virus. nor does it stop a vaccinated person from passing the virus to others. it is just to try and keep those vaccinated from dying from the virus.

this has been known since the very start of the vaccines. it is nothing new, except to those who believe the lies spread by the media and politicians. heck for weeks my facebook was pretty much spammed by the WHO, with a post telling people that they still need to wear masks after being vaccinated, because the vaccines do not stop a person from getting the virus, or stop those vaccinated from passing on the virus to everyone else.. in fact all the "once vaccinated, you no longer need to wear a mask" LIES from the incompetent biden, his government, and the media, was all about trying to make the incompetent President and democrats look like they were solving the problem. putting ther hopes in the fact that if they could con everyone into being vaccinated, that no one would notice they were getting sick, and could lay the blame for those getting sick anf dying on those Republicans who "refuse to listen to science, and their superior democrats, causing the problem". and thus use it as yet another way to make non democrat supporters "dangerous", and thus used as reasoning to do something, even having people call for something to be done to control those dangerous people. (which i am sure most have seen is working well).

studies done IN the US have even said that there is almost no difference in viral load between those vaccinated, and not vaccinated. but since that doesn't follow the democrat/liberal mindset is ignored, and not really talked about on the news and by liberal minded politicians.

Health Secretary Francisco Duque III on Wednesday expressed reservations on revising the government’s quarantine policy, citing a recent US study which showed that the viral load of unvaccinated and vaccinated individuals hit by the Delta coronavirus variant are almost the same.
www.msn.com... cid=winp1taskbar

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Just MSN? it seems other outlets are quiet on this new story.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe the ship was built with Chinese parts.

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well I kinda called it about a year ago

And honestly with the amount of same ingredients as cheap vanilla ice cream, are you really surprised that it doesn’t work?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I wonder if the strong 5g signals on ships have any connection to these outbreaks ?

emfmadness.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I wonder if the strong 5g signals on ships have any connection to these outbreaks ?

Wonder away. Meanwhile, back in the real world, the obvious answer is "no".

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reincarnation

I am 20 years in diagnostic medicine. More than 80% of the COVID cases I'm personally aware of in the last month were vaccinated. The symptoms range from mild to severe.

If anyone thinks there is a vaccination that cures you from COVID variations, just look at the influenza. The COVID vaccine was not approved by FDA because there's 50 plus years of failed COVID-type vaccines for a reason.

I've had COVID in June 2020. I've had worse flu's.

This entire narrative is meant to obfuscate people from seeing the bigger picture. This virus was created in a lab, by people engaging gain of function, and it was released for nefarious reasons. Chinese doctors in the Wuhan lab have came out saying as much, they were deplatformed, silence, or worse.

Think about this:

If you can spread the virus with a vaccine, experience symptoms with the vaccine - why get the vaccine, or even more loudly, why do you care if others don't get the vaccine?

Keep thinking about that. If I don't have the vaccine, why do you care if you're vaccinated? We both have the same ability to spread it - no different. Lastly, why do you think the FDA hasn't approved it? Because they have decades of published studies that they cannot burn out of existence.

Think.

"there's 50 plus years of failed COVID-type vaccines for a reason."

Really? You sure? Covid is 50 plus years old?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Covid is a corona virus.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ah. I see. Fair enough. But these vaccines are new?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I read about this back on July31st and just thought... well, vaccine doesn't work then

But, you see, EVERYONE was "vaccinated".

As has been repeatedly explained the vaccine doesn't crate some kind of force shield around you that automatically kills covid on contact. It merely allows your body to recognize it as a threat so that it can attack it before the amount of virus in your body becomes sufficient to make you ill.

For example, the vaccine won't kill covid on your hands, and it only has a limited effect in body cavities such as your nasal passages.

This means that you can be "contaminated" with covid but not actually be ill with it.

It's like how you can get traces of meth on you from touching something that a meth head touched, which can be picked up by police swabs, but this doesn't mean that you're a junkie, or even that you're high. You merely have meth on your hands or your clothes.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Since when did it have 5G?
edit on 7-8-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reincarnation

And what was the average age of these people?

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018

2. Explanations: It's self explanatory in the fact that vaccines do not protect you against anything other than the original strain of the coronavirus which is more or less dormant now, and even then some vaccinated people can still get it.

I'm not sure if this is a valid statement, what do you mean by protection? Seems the protection is if you get it then the symptoms are far less than without as the body would still need to fight off any virus that gets inside. Little or no symptoms but tested positive I would say the vaccine did what was intended.

Except we do have undisputable proof that it does protect you against variants.

For example, the Delta variant is the dominant form of covid in the UK, and the number of people with it has been steadily decreasing since they started vaxing, with the biggest decreases in the most vaxed areas, and the smallest deceases in the least vaxed areas.

This is despite them unlocking.

So either the vax is effective against the delta variant or the British have found some magic way to defeat the delta variant that they're keeping secret.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nuke it from space.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is already been established that the china virus shot only last about 6 months, Israel proved that, this means that it was always the push for boosters as part of the whole China virus covidscamongering.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Except we do have undisputable proof that it does protect you against variants.

For example, the Delta variant is the dominant form of covid in the UK, and the number of people with it has been steadily decreasing since they started vaxing, with the biggest decreases in the most vaxed areas, and the smallest deceases in the least vaxed areas.

This is despite them unlocking.

So either the vax is effective against the delta variant or the British have found some magic way to defeat the delta variant that they're keeping secret.

I truly don't trust testing.... The vax works against Delta and most likely XYZ too. The main reason is because the one protein they picked is one that doesn't typically mutate, so any varent will show that protein and the body will react.

The problem with testing is typically the only people who get tested are people who have some level of issues. 4 weeks ago I was hiking in Zion park in UT, then spent 3 days in Vegas just before they went back to mandating masks. I caught a bug somewhere, felt a little under the weather for 3 days, and a slight dry annoying cough for about 10 days afterwards, and did I run out to get tested, no. Now times this by millions of people who have even less than anything I had but got delta, they are also not running out getting tested.

In England I bet the positive testing numbers are going down mainly because less people are getting tested as they have little or no symptoms due to the vaccine.

edit on 7-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Nuke it from space.

It's the only way to be sure....

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

And what was the average age of these people?

So if 90% of the old and sick are vaccinated it is kind of safe to say that people dying are mostly the old and sick, oh and they are most likely vaccinated.

Its funny how that works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join