It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Induced Covid-19 Immunity Lasts 6 Months. Booster Shots Possibly Needed for Life.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
That's your choice.

I don't factor in your own personal beliefs when making medical decisions though.

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

There's nothing whatsoever to validate your statement is there.

👍

Just wild and rampant speculation based on nothing but wilful ignorance, a locked in perspective and apparent acute paranoia.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Years on ATS can do that to you

a reply to: Freeborn

:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

👍

Just wild and rampant speculation based on nothing but wilful ignorance, a locked in perspective and apparent acute paranoia.

It's outright bizarre...

When Covid first came members were falling over backwards to prove they weren't scared, they were calling others scared.... hell, I did it.

But now, it seems, they are scared of the vaccine, but without doing any serious research.

These last few days on here have been a real eye opener to me. Dare I say it, ATS has played right into the image it used to try and stay away from - crackpot extremist nonsense. I need time out.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
is it strange I would rather be sick from the lab created virus then be injected with the lab created gene therapy?

That is my personal choice of coarse, I have been known to be harsh and reckless on this site with my words and in real life I am very hard charging and resilient.

Your time out would be a loss, your input is gracious, get out of the sweat box pippy longstockings.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I find it a little strange that your basis is formed on two things not yet proven.

Do you have proof that it's lab made yet?

And do you have proof that you will get sick from one of the vaccines.

a reply to: Brotherman

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

There are now more than 200 million cases of the coronavirus worldwide. And yet vaccination efforts around the globe continue to struggle. Today, the World Health Organization called for a moratorium on COVID boosters for at least the next two months. The WHO says people who are fully immunized should hold off on getting a third shot while so many people in the world are still waiting for their first. More than 80% of all COVID vaccines given so far have been administered in upper-income nations. NPR's Jason Beaubien has more.

The WHO says some immunocompromised people may need boosters, but studies haven't yet proven that booster shots would add significant protection right now to the general public. White House press secretary Jen Psaki dismissed the WHO's calls for a booster moratorium. Psaki says the U.S. has enough vaccine to both offer boosters at home and donate doses abroad.

NPR

Its hard to follow the science when it contradicts itself all the time.

I wonder if the WHO calling for a vaccine booster moratorium in developed condition will cause more people to want to get them ... no one likes being told what to do.
edit on 5-8-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

👍

It's outright bizarre...

When Covid first came members were falling over backwards to prove they weren't scared, they were calling others scared.... hell, I did it.

But now, it seems, they are scared of the vaccine, but without doing any serious research.

These last few days on here have been a real eye opener to me. Dare I say it, ATS has played right into the image it used to try and stay away from - crackpot extremist nonsense. I need time out.

Ultimately, I think it's a good sign that people are still individuals and "Don't #ing tell me what to do, asshole" is still a thing, thankfully.

I'm not afraid of the vax, but I damn sure don't trust it, or the people peddling it with so much pressuring and bribery afoot. I also have yet to be paid to give a # about naggy Karens and Kevins, so again, the rate starts at about $50 per minute, doubles per minute after the first 30 minutes, wallets better crack open. If you expect me to be a doctor or nurse for you, pay me like one. Otherwise, STFU and go away.

I think MY stance is plenty clear enough. It's more widespread than people think, vaccine distrust is only part of it.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
the vaccines are complete BS just like the whole phantonm plague. utter tripe. nothing more than a tyrannical power play.
and luckily for the 'leaders' of the world most populations are both stupid and docile enough to swallow it.

people are, on the whole, crap.

edit on 5 8 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: spelling

edit on 5 8 2021 by RoScoLaz5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
the vaccines are complete BS just like the whole phantonm plague. utter tripe. nothing more than a tyrannical power play.
and luckily for the 'leaders' of the world most populations are both stupid and docile enough to swallow it.

people are, on the whole, crap.

Human nature in a nutshell:

If Lemmings were rabid.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't trust government or big pharma. Finances shouldn't be involved in science,, it skews truth.

That's why I stayed away from MSM and self fulfilling online algorithms and did some research. You see they're not respectable views and they're not individual, they're driven by dear which is exacerbated by algorithms and unwillingness to research.

I say to all, do what you want but if you're going to shout about it, do yourself a favour first and leave the echo chamber for a bit.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
so, you get the vax,
and your body creates antibodies,
that do not last longer than 6 months,
and then, 3 months after getting the vax
you get corona, in one of its many variants,
and you recover.
Did your body also create antibodies
for your actual, no #, real life, corona?
So that you now have vax induced antibodies plus corona induced antibodies.

such that when the vax antibodies die off
you continue to have corona antibodies?

edit on 5-8-2021 by sraven because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I don't trust government or big pharma. Finances shouldn't be involved in science,, it skews truth.

That's why I stayed away from MSM and self fulfilling online algorithms and did some research. You see they're not respectable views and they're not individual, they're driven by dear which is exacerbated by algorithms and unwillingness to research.

I say to all, do what you want but if you're going to shout about it, do yourself a favour first and leave the echo chamber for a bit.

And which echo chamber are we pulling the assumption card with here? It's not like I watch national news, or even local. I have no social media accounts, either. I've read plenty from both sides of the isle -- pro and anti -- and I'm not convinced the shots are in MY best interest. I don't give a flying # about your best interests, the damn thing goes in MY arm here, not yours.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

"I say to all..."

Is what I said. I didn't direct it at you, that's why I specifically used the phrase. The origina post you replied to was also me being general, not aiming ANYTHING at you.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing new, Carewemust, this was planned executed and delivered to the masses like you deliver them to the slaughter house and people ate it, but are still digesting it, sadly they will be slaughter before they realized that they have become big pharma milking cows and slave for live.

Pharma with now lapdog CDC will be dictating the laws in the US from now on, we have no elected government and the Judicial branch are just seating back and let it all happen and laughing about it, perhaps due to revenge

Because they are planning to reap profits in the trillions and by god nobody will stop them.

China has become drunk with the American corporate greed and they are getting in the money merry go around.

They are getting into US big corporate to help dictate Americas laws with money.

America has been lost and people still do not get it.

We reap what we sow

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I get it that big pharma has a lot of influence and has made a lot of money out if this pandemic.

I also understand that some people are suspicious of the science behind the vaccines.

I also agree that it is a persons legal right whether to choose to have the vaccine or not and that they shouldn't be discriminated against if they choose not to have the jab - provided they follow recommended protocols if they test positive for the virus.

But other than doubts about the scientific veracity of the vaccine and possible side effects - all vaccines have potential side effects - could someone please explain to me, in simple terms for I am a simple man, why some people see not having the vaccine as some sort of badge of honour for defying authority?
Why do these people think TPTB are forcing this vaccination programme on us and what do they gain by standing up to them?

Are the vaccines poisonous?
Do they make people sterile?
Will they somehow make me more compliant and obey their every whim?
Am I going to become dependant on the vaccine like heroin etc?

Or might it - just might though - help protect me from a virus that has the potential to make me ill possibly even kill me?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lets compare catching corona to catching the vax.

With corona, we were given a prescription to prevent catching the disease.
We were advised that the disease was transmitted by other humans.
The prescription was "limit contact with people that might have the disease."

Yea, there were a bunch of details like wash your hands, wear a mask, blah, blah, blah.

So, it has been 18 months.
In that time, I remodeled a house in Alabama, then sold it, then loaded a U-Haul and drove to my house in Texas, then bought a house in Oklahoma, then remodeled it, then loaded a U-Haul in Texas and drove my household goods to Oklahoma.

And I had "those dreaded, other people" help. Helpers loading and unloading the U-Haul, helpers erecting a fence, helpers installing floors, helpers fixing roof, HVAC techs, landscape artists (hat-tip, they may work with a shovel and dirt, but they are artists), plumbers, painters, handymen, sales associates.
You know, people that might have the disease.

And no corona.
Which is evidence that it is possible to live a life and avoid contact with the disease.

With the vax, you are told that you must get the vax
with the understanding that there is some risk
greater than zero
that the vax will kill you are cause a lifelong disability.
And there is no way to reduce your risk.
The only way to determine if you are going to die from the vax is to try it.

So, I can avoid dying from corona by avoiding contact with people that have it.
And I have proven this works.
But there is no way to determine if I am going to die from the vax.
But it is ok if I die because by doing so, I am protecting people that are unable to control their behavior.

This is a violation of Darwinian Theory of Survival of the Fittest.
Those who are unable to restrain themselves have earned their place in history.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Former House speaker says he's worried about Fauci's 'cognitive impairment'"Watching his decay — I mean people worry about President Biden. I worry about Fauci in terms of his cognitive impairment," Gingrich said on Fox News, noting he used to work with Fauci and believed he was once "one of the most important scientists in the world."

www.msn.com...

Fascist Fauci is on a power trip and thank his china virus that he help develop and spread for it.

He the CDC and big pharma has become a danger to America we the people.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It wasn’t made for profit but did it make profit?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

👍

It's outright bizarre...

Impossible to do research when they cancel and block people and refuse to honor there are other subject matter experts in other fields of study who also have concerns. Lockdows caused more damage to society than this virus. Experts were screaming this would happen and that it was not the right course of action. Warn people, give them good tools, advise them on dangers of obesity and to try to lose weight but outside of that leave it alone. End of the day all the lockdown measures taken did nothing but cause uncommon grief, hatred, financial loss and mistrust and it can now never be repaired. Their is no "vaccine" to fix it or even a vaccine to fix the virus.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join