It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Induced Covid-19 Immunity Lasts 6 Months. Booster Shots Possibly Needed for Life.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They charged under 3 quid a shot, compare that to 20-40 for the profit based ones.

Then they got sued for failing to meet demand and deadlines soni think they lost money on it but can't say for sure.

They've said they won't be doing it again though

a reply to: Athetos

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Covid vaccine profits mint 9 new pharma billionaires

The corrupted pharma and their mobsters are having the time of their lives with covid.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
the vaccines are complete BS just like the whole phantonm plague. utter tripe. nothing more than a tyrannical power play.
and luckily for the 'leaders' of the world most populations are both stupid and docile enough to swallow it.

people are, on the whole, crap.

I occasionally assist funeral homes with insurance related paperwork. They saw no increase in deaths in 2020. Some saw fewer.

Covid-19 is REAL, and China is responsible, but its effect on society has been morphed into a SCAM, to exact control of the population while sucking big money from governments.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If this is the case then I suspect it's the US government more than any other that are taking advantage of the pandemic.

You guys are seeing things on another level to what I'm seeing in the UK.

Is this an issue with covid 19 of the US government do you think?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
The U.S. Government coordinates with our News Media, and several large Corporations to push specific agendas.

They are heartless, for the most part. That's why you never see any deep investigations into deaths potentially caused by government officials, major corporations, or News Media.

A UK Health Dept whistleblower filed a complaint about her dept counting deaths twice. (ie. Once for the car accident and once for Covid-19)

It was social media buzz for about 8 hours that day...3 to 4 months ago.

edit on 8/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Actually I see a pattern with relation to the US and UK, when the UK came out with the delta and announced that they will have to go again on mandates and close down, immediately US started to talk about the same thing to.

Still US having soo many states with different views and their own laws things has not gone well with the new mandates and closings.

I my area we are just like nothing ever happen, only those that chose to wear mask do so, life goes on, hospitalizations are just on the normal now. So I guess Delta by pass our city. We just got the summer common cold.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It will be a never-ending cycle for all the vaxxed now. Don't get the top up Don't get your "Vaccine Passport" updated.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
It will be a never-ending cycle for all the vaxxed now. Don't get the top up Don't get your "Vaccine Passport" updated.

The ramping up to conditioning every vaccine recipient to expect to need a "booster" every six months is HUGE...and is INTENTIONALLY overlooked by all the EVIL news media, and EVIL medical experts.

The INTENTIONAL ignoring of NATURAL IMMUNITY by EVIL news media, and EVIL medical experts, goes hand-in-hand with the hugely profitable BOOSTER regime for billions of gullible, or wimpy humans, around the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
YET ANOTHER study verifies that Natural Immunity from Covid-19 recovery LASTS LONGER than vaccine-induced immunity, and protects against infection by Covid-19 "variants" better than vaccines.

Summary of Study: thefederalist.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
They have the entire WORLD thinking that a cloth mask is helpful against a virus, when SCIENCE says it's not.

They can pull ANYTHING over on today's sheep, it's scary AF!

I literally do NOT want to live near people like this anymore. I want to move away to a town full of people from the '90's.

Can you imagine a 90's person (average Joe) being asked to wear a mask in their own homes?

As far as I'm concerned, the government has failed to protect us from the evil elites. It's forfeit.

That INCLUDES the constitution. No matter how powerful it has been over the hundreds of years holding this together, it ultimately failed in the end.

We NEED to declare independence if we're going to rule over our lives.

Why can't people see this?

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For the significant (but dwindling) number of Human Beings who still think the World Health Organization (WHO) has YOUR and YOUR FAMILY's best interest at heart.

For the significant (but dwindling) number of Americans who still think the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has YOUR and YOUR FAMILY's best interest at heart.

Put your thinking cap on and take a look: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Credit to ATS member "MetalThunder"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join