It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The authors of the bible wrote to obscure things

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A bunch of books, written at differing an various times based on history, mystified by the passage of time, only to be joined by a bunch of other books, into one big cryptic book that can be translated over an over again.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
I have the feeling that it will be revealed very soon. I could be wrong but life feels very different right now. I am hoping like you that I find out while still in this earthly realm if not I'm okay with that too. Before I was being awakened, I was okay with finding out after I pass on so it's no big deal if I have to wait until then.

I also feel a crescendo coming. One way or the other.

To pass time I've been going back over the Critias and comparing it to other information coming to light about Atlantis. Well, once again the dots start to connect. I believe there are a group of, let me put it this way, humans, I call the Royal Gate Keeping Box Makers, who seem to steer the seeker away from certain ancient truths. I find their snake oil all over history. Well, any ways...

While reading the Critaus I get to the part where every 5 and 6 years the Demi gods meet at the "Pillar" of the law, do some bull rituals and give a blood oath, to protect each other, look out for each other. Then I thought where have I read that before. All those demi gods, were, brothers.

the gods decided that the godly attributes were being diluted in the demi gods by the mortal admixture and all of it should be destroyed. I guess any demi gods after were going to take the low road, and stay out of the lime light, but at the same time, they love power.

Now where did I read about a blood oath to brothers? Oh, that's right, the Royal Gate Keeping Box Makers have such an oath. They do seem to want the ancient past stay buried, unless of course they can make a buck, selling SNAKE Oil.

But I think the truth is that those godly attributes, admixture from the gods is what harmed mankind. It was the sin those gods committed, not mankind. It was that segment of mankind, the blood relatives, royal demigods that degraded because of the attributes and degraded to the core attributes of the gods. The original sin was there's...

And what group protects them???

I see humanity got along just fine before the gods sinned against us. I'm guessing we never had a need for secret societies, before that sin.

I have the feeling that it will be revealed very soon

I hope so, I think I'm out of time lol

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
King James hired a man to rewrite and edit out many writings; it took that man 2 years and he got paid well; the Bible has so many contradictions in it; it is really annoying.

King James wrote another book.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Your 'unobscuring' makes it more obscure and less rational.

I used Google translate and ran it through a stack of languages. I got this:

This is the quality, knowledge and current administration of this process. And this understanding goes against the party's work. By women they will definitely be in the fruits of women. Women are present. And he has created two new brothers who continue to do so.

It makes a bit more sense than your 'unobscuring' but what does it actually mean?

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The authors of the bible wrote to obscure things

Because the Bible was not meant to read with an "earthly mind".
However , reading it will eventually lead to understanding .

Your statement is correct, but in my opinion, incomplete.

The problem is that the Bible was introduced to us as the End All of questions. If it not in the bible, it should not be considered, type of mindset.

This was not done to free mankind's minds and tell the true story from our past, no, quite the opposite. It was a effort to conceal the past. Rename the players from a reality, into a fiction, then sell the fiction to control. There is no need to kill entire populations of Cathars to protect a truth. Or, feed Christians to lions who disagreed. The Bible was nothing more than a instrument of mind control.

Now in saying that are there truths in that book? YES! Just as any disinformation hit piece is sprinkled with truths. But you can't see those truth until you read other works from that time. But the greatest sin was to exclude information that would have revealed the truth of the situation at that time. That material was deemed too sensitive to the image the author wanted to portray. And that was to hide ancient history, not expose it. Would anyone be shocked to learn that the Biblical Patriarchs who lived for very long periods were actually the demigods from Atlantis?? I certainly would.

As a book I find the bible full of truths, large holes in timelines, and completely taken out of the original timeline, original context.

The understanding comes when you read ALL information from ALL sources that is available. Not just one "Religious" view, or book. Thinking about it, I wouldn't doubt "Babble" came about when religions were implemented in the global populations.

And that type of "reading" will lead to the greater understanding...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
The reason they wrote to obscure truth is because the foe is among, even now, that they didn't want foiling their message of truth.

John of Patmos was a shaggy hermit who lived in a cave on a little Greek island. He was also writing for Jews, not Christians. If you're going to believe what that guy said, you might as well go ask the local homeless guys living under the freeway overpass what their take is on the domination of the Jews by the Romans and what they think will happen supernaturally to even everything up.

Revelation was Christianized and added to the end of the New Testament to give the book an exciting ending. It's literally not "Gospel."
edit on 5-8-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The reason they wrote to obscure truth is because the foe is among, even now, that they didn't want foiling their message of truth.

John of Patmos was a shaggy hermit who lived in a cave on a little Greek island. He was also writing for Jews, not Christians. If you're going to believe what that guy said, you might as well go ask the local homeless guys living under the freeway overpass what their take is on the domination of the Jews by the Romans and what they think will happen supernaturally to even everything up.

Revelation was Christianized and added to the end of the New Testament to give the book an exciting ending. It's literally not "Gospel."

I worked as a Armed Guard for a time in various gov offices, and Social Security offices. One day a couple of black guys came in, the one seemed very nervous. They sat down and after a time the nervous one came up to me and asked if he could wait in the bathroom for his appointment. After questioning him I found out he was discharged from the Army for paranoia. I told him he could sit right next to me and I would protect him, personally. He agreed. During the time he sat there he told me his story.

While in the Army he took part in psychological experimentation. He was subjected to chemical injections and while under the influence of these drugs they would tell him of conspiracies to kill everyone, especially him. Over and over these things things were done to him. I never judged him, or his station in life, just listened. During that time I had to let him know I was looking out for him, and instill in him, no one was going to get to him, without first going through me. He would smile.

Eventually he was called to the desk for his appointment, And after they came to the desk, and I offered to guard him to his ride, which I did. I went back to my desk. A few minutes later the other fella came back in and came up to the desk. I smiled at him, and it was then he told me he was the other guys brother, and with tears in his eyes he thanked me, because no one has ever treated his brother so much respect, and compassion. It was years later I learned that the Army did in fact have programs as this Soldier related to me.

Moral of the story, Don't judge people by their appearance or station in life. You have no idea the road they have traveled.

If you are going to attack a writer because of appearances, or station, you are attacking the messenger, not the message.

John of Patmos (also called John the Revelator, John the Divine, John the Theologian, and possibly John the Apostle) could be the author named as John in the Book of Revelation. The text of Revelation states that John was on Patmos, a Greek island where, by most biblical historians, he is considered to have been exiled as a result of anti-Christian persecution under the Roman emperor Domitian

en.wikipedia.org...

I will judge what he shares, not, that he is "Shaggy"...

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

To Continue.

After reading Johns material it reminds me of something else.

The U.S. Gov has finally admitted that UFOs are real, but do not explain who, what, and the why, concerning these objects. Again to remind the readers I have been researching for over 40 years. In fact, my research was inspired by my personal observation of UFO's over a Air Force Base in 1978.

I had to know what I saw and to that date in my life no one, not religions, not schools, not the government had ever educated me about this subject. So I learned early if the subject was going to be answered, I would have to do it for myself.

So naturally It would start with a study of that subject. Not going into all the discoveries and going straight to my conclusion. There is a segment of the phenomenon who have as its sole mission to harass, dis-inform, manipulate, and to confuse mankind. I have read the reports from many "Contactee's" And what they shared. The thing that stood out was the uniqueness of the stories. Though, physical operations were performed is a similarity among many, the things these people were told are again, unique. Even religions were started from the information these "aliens" were sharing.
In short, a mind control operation.

When I read John I see the same thing. I don't believe John made this up, he was fed this information, and most likely a victim of this program. Just as the Soldier I guarded, was. Don't expect the U.S. gov to tell you the truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The agenda of covert control..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

Bible has so many contradictions in it; it is really annoying.

Dont take it in a literal sense then. It speaks in code and symbolism.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There is only one "author" of the Bible, not "authors".

If you can not believe the first verse of Genesis? Your going to have many problems and see all sorts of "obscure" things with the rest of " The Bible".

The Lord/God himself, "confounded" the Jewish Priests with "parables", and they were "His own Priest"!

The Bible wasn't meant to be an easy read. It was ment to be "studied" and "searched daily".

The Bible doesn't contradict itself. It doesn't matter how hard unbelievers try. But when you see what looks like a controversial/contradiction? You need to study that matter more!

To quote the Bible, ..."it is the duty of kings, to search out a matter".

Are you a king/Queen? Or a just a subject, that is "told" what to believe, or not to believe?

John was told to write, "what was, what is, and what is to come". "What is to come"? May seem "obscure", but it is not. Because it has all happened before.

People say that "God didn't write the Bible". Because they're ignorant, not knowing the scriptures.

God did "write" the Bible, Himself.... But Moses, broke the tablets that God, himself wrote on. Read about it, it is in there. Then God made Moses rewrite it again, the second time... God isn't an idiot.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There is only one "author" of the Bible, not "authors".

If you can not believe the first verse of Genesis? Your going to have many problems and see all sorts of "obscure" things with the rest of " The Bible".

The Lord/God himself, "confounded" the Jewish Priests with "parables", and they were "His own Priest"!

The Bible wasn't meant to be an easy read. It was ment to be "studied" and "searched daily".

The Bible doesn't contradict itself. It doesn't matter how hard unbelievers try. But when you see what looks like a controversial/contradiction? You need to study that matter more!

Are you a king/Queen? Or a just a subject, that is "told" what to believe, or not to believe?

John was told to write, "what was, what is, and what is to come". "What is to come"? May seem "obscure", but it is not. Because it has all happened before.

People say that "God didn't write the Bible". Because they're ignorant, not knowing the scriptures.

God did "write" the Bible, Himself.... But Moses, broke the tablets that God, himself wrote on. Read about it, it is in there. Then God made Moses rewrite it again, the second time... God isn't an idiot.

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Clever. I used to be a King in my own castle, until the demos took over lol lol

it appears folks should do a bit of historical reading concerning that, book.

PAPYRUS

pa-pi'-rus (Cyperus papyrus; bublos, biblos, whence biblion, a roll, ta biblia, "the Books" = the Bible):

www.biblestudytools.com...

Once again, the gods of old "Hoodwinking" mankind...

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There are thousands of copies of ancient manuscripts of the Holy Scriptures. If one copy has even the slightest difference, it can be compared with other copies to establish the truth.​—To learn more, see the article “Has the Bible Been Changed or Tampered With?”.

No. A comparison of ancient manuscripts shows that the Bible is basically unchanged despite millenniums of recopying on perishable materials.

Does this mean that mistakes in copying were never made?

Thousands of ancient Bible manuscripts have been found. Some of these contain a number of differences, indicating that mistakes were made in copying. Most of these differences are minor and do not change the meaning of the text. However, a few significant differences have been discovered, some of which appear to be deliberate attempts made long ago to alter the Bible’s message. Consider two examples:

1. At 1 John 5:7, some older Bible translations contain the following words: “in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” However, reliable manuscripts confirm that these words were not in the original text. They were added later. * Thus, reliable modern Bible translations have excluded them. [*: These words are not found in the Codex Sinaiticus, the Codex Alexandrinus, the Vatican Manuscript 1209, the original Latin Vulgate, the Philoxenian-Harclean Syriac Version, or the Syriac Pe#ta.]

2. God’s personal name appears thousands of times in ancient manuscripts of the Bible. Yet, numerous Bible translations have replaced it with titles such as “Lord” or “God.”

How can we be sure that there are not many more errors waiting to be found?

At this point, so many manuscripts have been discovered that it is easier than ever before to detect errors. * What has a comparison of these documents revealed regarding the accuracy of the Bible today?

- Commenting on the text of the Hebrew Scriptures (commonly called the “Old Testament”), scholar William H. Green stated: “It may be safely said that no other work of antiquity has been so accurately transmitted.”

- Regarding the Christian Greek Scriptures, or “New Testament,” Bible scholar F. F. Bruce wrote: “The evidence for our New Testament writings is ever so much greater than the evidence for many writings of classical authors, the authenticity of which no one dreams of questioning.”

- Sir Frederic Kenyon, a noted authority on Bible manuscripts, stated that one “can take the whole Bible in his hand and say without fear or hesitation that he holds in it the true Word of God, handed down without essential loss from generation to generation throughout the centuries.”

[*: For example, over 5,000 Greek manuscripts of the so-called New Testament, or Christian Greek Scriptures, have been discovered.]

What additional reasons are there for confidence that the Bible has been transmitted with accuracy?

- Jesus and his followers quoted from copies of the Hebrew Scriptures without expressing any concern about the accuracy of those ancient texts.​—Luke 4:​16-​21; Acts 17:​1-3.

Consider, for example, the ancient documents called the Dead Sea Scrolls, discovered by bedouins in caves near the Dead Sea in 1947. These ancient writings contain parts of the Holy Scriptures dating back over two thousand years. Experts compared these ancient manuscripts with the Holy Scriptures we have today. What did they find?

Scholars found that the contents of God’s Word that we have today reflect the original writings. (The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls in English, by Geza Vermes, page 16.) A careful examination of older manuscripts confirms that what we read in the Holy Scriptures is God’s original message. We can be sure that God has diligently preserved the accuracy of his Holy Writings for us today.

We can, therefore, read God’s Word with complete trust and confidence in its accuracy. There's no need to supposedly "unobscure" it by means of the fabrications of your own creativily imaginative mind (pardon the redundancy in that expression, just wanted to make sure it was obvious that I was talking about creativity, "imaginative" already means "having or showing creativity or inventiveness").
edit on 10-8-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join