It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come On People Now, Everybody Get Together And Take The Shot Already!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Trust the science
I mean I’m gonna order this mug cause I’m informed

I’m beyond informed .. all hail the science

edit on 2-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Someone here just posted this:
www.bestinitiative.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
For those of us that can't take the time to go down and get the shot, you can get the shoots on the Infowars store. That's where I got mine. Alex has them at like 20% off the government price.
Just use your double patriot points to grab a six pack of Ultra Force Modernaphizer Hybrid Pro. Biiiig needles on these, but you really get a bang for your buck.

I grabbed a couple of six packs for our entire Patriot Militia group. We were so run down with the vid, and it picked us right back up!!

edit on 2-8-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Yes! I have the same mug!!!
I drink my koolaide out of that cup.
Damn I love drinking the Koolaide, you too??

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

you have the right to take the vaccine just as I have the right to say no to it. I read a lot more scientific research than the majority of people in this country, and I agree with some of the people high in the virus research field that say that the mRNA vaccines should have been researched more before vaccinating people with it. Sure they have been researching mRNA vaccines for a couple of decades and have not ever yet been able to make one that would be approved for use...Just like these they had way too many negative side effects to be accepted as a viable vaccine. Now they warp speeded it and through out caution and gave a real lot of people a vaccine without adequate testing for longer term side effects. In one article I read from Pfizer, they said that they do not know if there will be long term complications because they needed to get the vaccine approved to treat this virus.

Um... hate to break the bubble here (spoiler alert)
Please look up the definition of sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I want to give up wearing my mask. Does this count for a post?

HOW DARE YOU!

What about Mars? The Delta is heading that way. You want the Delta to hit Mars? Damn, where does it end with you guys.

You should be wearing 6 masks now. We are in threat level 6 Mask. Just ask an EXPERT.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I’d rather drink lava lamp juice out of my mug .. seems healthier ..

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I'm so sick of people thinking that there's some kind of evil agenda with the vaccine.
Well, since when is the government not trying to help us?

The facts are - we are all in the middle of a total pandemic and, just look at the NUMBERS! Look at the all the deaths in the NEWS!

What don't people just get this?

I'm starting to get really embarrassed for our human race.
I mean, come on man, when has the government actually done anything except try to help everyone?
Why would this time be any different?

If you don't believe me, just go watch what Dr. Fauci says about it. I mean, are YOU a doctor, or even smart?
LOL, do you even science bro?

Let's all come to together and 'do the right thing'. I know we have our differences, but we should all be united in the realization that the NEWS is TELLING US exactly what to do about the serious PANDEMIC.

And don't try to argue and say something, something logical. The time for 'logic' is over. There is just too much 'logic' everywhere, it seems difficult to know why it conflicts with CNN or something. It's time to listen to our selected scientists that we see on the NEWS.

And - LOL on population control. They need us to all be healthy so WE can continue to make and ship products the WE buy.
WE design, build and ship new products that WE use and replace every year for the newest, shiniest model. That is what life is ALL ABOUT. Why would any 'powers that be' want to stop this?? Exactly - they wouldn't - dumb dumb...

Why on earth do people actually think anyone's trying to 'control' the population growth???

I mean, LOL. WE can just build more factories to make more stuff. We already have recycling, so we like fixed that problem in the 70s.

Come on everyone, don't believe the negative hype. Roll up your sleeve and be an AMERICAN! Actually, let's roll up our sleeves and just embrace the unity of the ONE WORLD! WE ARE ONE!

And, you might as well all get on the page sooner than later, otherwise, if you haven't gotten your shots yet and we are all on our 12th booster... you'll have to get all those boosters at once to catch up! Ouch! Just to see the new Joker movie in 3d?? Double Ouch.

Get a shot. Get a donut. Save 15$ on your car insurance. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Why on Earth are you writing this stupid crap??

- Because I'm deranged by the ever increasing incoming shadow of a giant boot stomping down on us all in slow motion.
Good night.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I have already had covid in a very bad way whilst living in Nevada. Hospitalized and all. Was and am still a skeptic of the vaccine.
But I sucked it up and got the jab. But I just got my blood work back earlier and came back positive for Delta....
So ya.....take that for what you will.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Allaroundyou, you are late to this thread and this has been a 100% sarcastic rant that unfortunately went right over the heads of several members.

Meh, oh well.

Don't worry: the delta is even more fake than the covid.

edit on 3-8-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I have already had covid in a very bad way whilst living in Nevada. Hospitalized and all. Was and am still a skeptic of the vaccine.
But I sucked it up and got the jab. But I just got my blood work back earlier and came back positive for Delta....

So you are saying this is your third time getting the vid?

👌🤣

Why do you lie?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

"For many years I have been fighting testicular cancer. There really is no help for this besides pills. And those I refuse to take.
Sometimes I feel like my balls are to fall off but mostly just my back hurts.
I have been tested twice for covid19 and both Have been positive. That didn’t help lol.
There is literally nothing anyone can do to help.
This is truly left up to god. And I don’t even believe in such a thing."

The above quote is from you 2020.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is satire right? You literally said "When is the government not trying to help us?" How about always? The government does not care about us at all. We are nothing but tax dollars to them. If you truly believe that any government cares about it's people, then I have a bridge to sell you in London.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

you have the right to take the vaccine just as I have the right to say no to it. I read a lot more scientific research than the majority of people in this country, and I agree with some of the people high in the virus research field that say that the mRNA vaccines should have been researched more before vaccinating people with it. Sure they have been researching mRNA vaccines for a couple of decades and have not ever yet been able to make one that would be approved for use...Just like these they had way too many negative side effects to be accepted as a viable vaccine. Now they warp speeded it and through out caution and gave a real lot of people a vaccine without adequate testing for longer term side effects. In one article I read from Pfizer, they said that they do not know if there will be long term complications because they needed to get the vaccine approved to treat this virus.

Um... hate to break the bubble here (spoiler alert)
Please look up the definition of sarcasm.

Hmm. I usually try to identify sarchasm in threads....I think you are worse at it than I am and I am definitely not good at doing it correctly.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

You don't like saving some bucks while you save the world?

Be a hero not a zero.

Save the whales.

Nah.
I don't save bucks
I shoot them.
Because I am Evil, Dr. Evil, to you.

And...with respect to whales, I don't save them either: I save sharks.
The ones with lasers.

BTW, Mini-Me, your original post's sarcasm is so large it dripped off my computer screen and stained on my shoes. Now I'm gonna sue....
edit on 3-8-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

LOL. Well, that's good.

I was seriously worried that you seriously thought I was serious.

I can sleep now.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

And your point man?
Yes it fracking sucks and I did what I thought would be best.
Don't really understand what point you are trying to make.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

100% mahn

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

So you are saying this is your third time getting the vid?

👌🤣

Why do you lie?

Are that naive to think that can't happen???
Dude you are in for a very rude awakening man.
Go with god dude. And best of luck. I hope you don't have to be on a bed in ICU waiting for the sterilization process to complete so you can breathe on a ventilator.
Believe what you want bro I just give my experience on all this so that people like YOU can possibly have a idea of how it can affect you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join