It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come On People Now, Everybody Get Together And Take The Shot Already!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
When Regan said "Never trust a man who says he's from the government and he's here to help". Scariest words ever spoken in US history.

But nah, the recent test scores of the youth are disturbing. It's better to wipe em out now anyways when the national average dropped to 70.. you gotta come to terms with it, that's the reason they are letting immigrants in 50,000 a day... There is just to many stupid people, just 15years ago it was 114.

A person with 70iq thinks they are a part of some great equality/gay war that ended in the 70s and when Obama was in office.. a person with a 70iq ignores the creator of Rna technology, and the CEOs of every company selling the vaccine to get in line for something they purposely told the government to not use as a mass vaccination.

Because historical records indicated there is a high risk of death within 4 years due to "challengers". Which science has pinpointed it takes about 4 years on average to encounter the challenger that will kill a vaccinated person, who falls under antibody reliance.

These people are making money off you getting your shot and they are telling you not to. Amazingly enough they his this fact from you because companies like moderna grew over 1000% in value from near bankruptcy. The white bitch with the blonde hair was CEO of moderna and recently stepped down after cashing out at max growth.

Even the VP doesn't believe the crap she is spouting. Your science isn't science when it's disputed with evidence only to be censored. So grow up.

Not my fault your willing to walk around blind folded.. Listening to people who become richer then bill gates, and elon musk.. instead of following someone who created the vaccine and the tech to begin with.

There's only so much those people can do about it when they are under contract and forced to create the vaccines under government rules and regulations. Or they lose their businesses.

Why else do you think they been given an anti-lawsuit protection act for these vaccines.. now grow a pair and think for your self for a change.

Another point about # "we make and ship" we import 70% export 30. And most countries won't even take our products because of the poison they contain. Unless you forget the millions of gallons of milk that got dumped down sewers instead of shipped to Africa, or across the borders to Mexico or Canada.

99% of our food products are banned in all countries. So your "we create" point is nothing but bullcrap. The only thing we export, is GAS, oil, Lumber, ore and a FEW precious metals. Because Africa and CHINA own those markets. The nations of Iraq, Saudi, and Afghanistan own the majority of OIL which is why we are in a constant war with them.. so even our exports are pathetic.

Everything "American Made" stays in America. Because child slave labor in other countries, and working 12hrs for a single bowl of rice, sleeping in coffin hotels is CHEAPER... helps explain the population crisis, and why over population and illegal immigration is a bad thing.
edit on 3-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I'm so sick of people thinking that there's some kind of evil agenda with the vaccine.
Well, since when is the government not trying to help us?

The facts are - we are all in the middle of a total pandemic and, just look at the NUMBERS! Look at the all the deaths in the NEWS!

What don't people just get this?

I'm starting to get really embarrassed for our human race.
I mean, come on man, when has the government actually done anything except try to help everyone?
Why would this time be any different?

If you don't believe me, just go watch what Dr. Fauci says about it. I mean, are YOU a doctor, or even smart?
LOL, do you even science bro?

Let's all come to together and 'do the right thing'. I know we have our differences, but we should all be united in the realization that the NEWS is TELLING US exactly what to do about the serious PANDEMIC.

And don't try to argue and say something, something logical. The time for 'logic' is over. There is just too much 'logic' everywhere, it seems difficult to know why it conflicts with CNN or something. It's time to listen to our selected scientists that we see on the NEWS.

And - LOL on population control. They need us to all be healthy so WE can continue to make and ship products the WE buy.
WE design, build and ship new products that WE use and replace every year for the newest, shiniest model. That is what life is ALL ABOUT. Why would any 'powers that be' want to stop this?? Exactly - they wouldn't - dumb dumb...

Why on earth do people actually think anyone's trying to 'control' the population growth???

I mean, LOL. WE can just build more factories to make more stuff. We already have recycling, so we like fixed that problem in the 70s.

Come on everyone, don't believe the negative hype. Roll up your sleeve and be an AMERICAN! Actually, let's roll up our sleeves and just embrace the unity of the ONE WORLD! WE ARE ONE!

And, you might as well all get on the page sooner than later, otherwise, if you haven't gotten your shots yet and we are all on our 12th booster... you'll have to get all those boosters at once to catch up! Ouch! Just to see the new Joker movie in 3d?? Double Ouch.

Get a shot. Get a donut. Save 15$ on your car insurance. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Government and help are mutually exclusive.

I had the pleasure years ago to help a gentleman out that I had little knowledge of. He paid me and my co-worker in cash, and invited us in for a beer.
en.wikipedia.org...

I've not seen him weigh in on this period, and I've been watching mutual friends, etc.
If the scholar on the last 100 year pandemic is not speaking up. This is a questionable pandemic.
edit on 3-8-2021 by randomtangentsrme because: miss type

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I had the pleasure years ago to help a gentleman out that I had little knowledge of. He paid me and my co-worker in cash, and invited us in for a beer. en.wikipedia.org...

I've not seen him weigh in on this period, and I've been watching mutual friends, etc. If the scholar on the last 100 year pandemic is not speaking up. This is a questionable pandemic.

Considering the bloke would be 97 years old, it's really not that much of a surprise he's not jumping into the fray.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I mean, come on man, when has the government actually done anything except try to help everyone?

I mean, pick a year and place and I could probably find something over the last few thousand of years.

I've said this many times before, but here we go again. I can't take the vaccine due to my heart. I've had covid and it was pud. The vaccine is not tested thoroughly for humans. I've never known anyone who has died solely from covid. I'm not anti-vax, but this one seems dumb (and against doctors orders for me).

If you got the jab, you got nothing to worry about, right?

Jesus, I've gotten the flu more often when I've taken a flu shot...
edit on 3-8-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Just going by your own postings dude, I don't understand how in April 2020 you never mentioned having covid but less then a month later we are to believe you got it twice.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

On the flip side, people that take the shots need to stay in their homes for the rest of their lives and stop sticking their noses in everyone's business.

Besides, I'm identifying as a pregnant woman today and the supreme court says my body my choice.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Every night before I go to bed I say a little prayer for Fauci and Gates and I hope they are busy working on our next boosters.

I go to sleep dreaming of the new booster and wondering what kind of label it will have and if it will be cool. Maybe it will be red and gold, or blue. I hope one day it is purple and yellow - that'd be super cool.

So glad we now have a miracle to work with.

I hope you give your little covid-themed teddy bear a hug at night as well.
He's your friend in all of this. Covid~Teddy is, after all, the true victim in this Government attempt to violate your rights.
All those politicians are bad. Covid Teddy good. Cherish Covid Teddy.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I want to give up wearing my mask. Does this count for a post?

I like wearing mine.
When it was popular here to wear one , I didn't.
Now that wearing one is near extinct I wear one .
Folks stared when I didn't.
Now stare when I do.
Go figure.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Congratulations!!!
You will be receiving your certificate for the Business Underwriters Low Level Special High Intensity Training in propaganda distribution soon .

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

This is a hot button topic so please be patient or at least be kind.

The experimental ( not FDA approved ) vaccine may or may not protect you from the COVID Delta virus.

Since I have had COVID-19, I should have developed at least some Natural immunity. Either way I’m not going to take the vaccine, neither is my wife.

2 years ago I took the shingles vaccine and it nearly killed me. 6 Weeks of physical therapy, steroids and anti inflammatory drugs, weeks walking on crutches, and another 2 with a cane. It was hell. Going forward, I will not be taking any vaccines. My wife held my hand and watched me suffer through the process. We both feel very strongly about vaccines.

It’s up to everyone to make their own decision. And yes, it is about freedom of choice.

If your only concern is wearing mask (ineffective according to Fauci’s emails) or another lock down ( not in TN according to Bill Lee) , then it’s definitely about freedom. Freedom and control.

Think about it.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Ummm…I finally gave in and did it…I took a shot yesterday…after I got out of work…

I’m for damned sure going to take another one tonight…

Maybe I’ll make it a…double..

YouSir

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You had me at "free donut".

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Not up to you or any government to decide what i do or not do with my body.

This is protected under the constitution of my country.

Take a number and get in line with the other few billion who think they have a say in how i live my life.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So sick and tired of the "friendly" sales tactic. It may work with some but for me is despicable. I got this so much that I feel like throwing out right now.
Nobody gets to tell me what to inject into my body. You are not my friend, the government is not my friend, the health department is not my friend, so why don't you all just mind your own business?

I'm a healthy person, never had corona.Hardly know my doctor. Yet for a year and a half I've been forced to wear a mask over my face, I've been locked inside three times, I've been forced to test the crap out of me every few days, or every time I want to fly, or travel, or go at a restaurant. I've delayed my son's wedding, I didn't visit my mother in two years. I waited patiently for you to get over the hysteria, to feel safe. But it will never end, would it? "How about the grandma?" Sorry to be so blunt but how about my life, and millions of other healthy people? Didn't you screwed it enough?

So at this point in time please don't give me your friendly advice. I won't get the jab. Period. And is not your business why.
So GTF off my lawn!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I can tell you are getting paid to promote vaccine propaganda. I read your whole post. I think that you are pure evil. But You are right on point with CNN! In fact, I wondered if you might be Mitch Madcow. She is so cute btw. I read over some of your points, and I realized that the numbers for COV are probably a lot higher. I knew of someone who died back in the late 90's. I bet they died of COVID. I see the light now. Thank you.
Also, I got to thinking, can the vaccine bring a dead person back to life? If not, Fauxi should begin work on that. I suppose it would take a little longer than the current vaccines did to create, but they are pretty quick these days.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And while I am on the idea kick, what if they could just put a vaccine into some of the products that we by. Like our walmart food for instance. And, since they know what is best for us, they can slip, I mean add special ingredients into our food and water. Such as vitamin C, Vitamin D, female hormones might be a good one, plastics and metals, and medical waste. I know that I wouldn't notice/complain. Yes, this new age is going to be a good one,

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Dudes! I am truly sorry that most of you missed the sarcasm of my posts.
This thread was 100% sarcastic.

I hate to see people 'not get it' so I figure I should say it.
This was a sarcastic rant.

In reality: I will never get the 'shot'. never. period.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm starting to get really embarrassed for our human race.

Samesies.

Healthy people flocking like the starving to a soup line to get a "vaccine" against something that 99%+ will handle just fine is embarrassing.

P.S.: It's easy to tell who read to the bottom of this and got the actual tone of it, and who didn't. You almost had me fooled at the beginning...well done.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Amen Brother !!
We thank the Gods, for this blessed Vaxx™ !

Am so grateful : am having sweet dreams every night, dreaming of the awesome Jibber-Jabber™ !

Had the Phuzzer™ Jibber-Jabber™ in my right arm ;
Had the Murderna™ Jibber-Jabber™ in my left arm ;
Had the Astro-Zombia™ Jibber-Jabber™ in my right thigh ;
Had the Jam & Jam™ Jibber-Jabber™ in my left thigh ;
Had the Shputnihk™ Jibber-Jabber™ in my right arse-cheek ; and
Had the Sinus™ Jibber-Jabber™ in my left arse-cheek.

Am feeling better than ever !!
Am the most Vaxxed™ person in history !
Have signed-up for trials in every Vaxx™ in development !
Yea !!!!

Since then : have learned to play the piano ; climbed Everest™, twice ; slept with every Supermodel™ ;
won the Olympics™ ; drank all of the beer and ate all of the hot-dogs, everywhere ; and become Mayor™ of 17 different towns !

It's like a miracle !
Thank-you Science™ !!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join