It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real (Theoretical) Truth About The "Covid" vaccine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: kykweer

This thread has some logic to it but you dont count couple of variables.
Like our immune system. Or that we dont care anyway. Why are you so afraid of dying? A third of the mankind could get "the white robes" (in heaven) but that's still ok. Everyone will die anyway. I'll not submit to their snake oil sale no matter what. Dying, taking couple of them with me, doesnt matter. Get a testosterone jab instead and prepare for war
I think we have a natural instinct to stay alive. Our purpose after we are born and have to overcome numerous obstacles can't just be to die and take a couple with us. If that is your purpose then that's fine, but we aren't all the same.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: kykweer
a reply to: Nyiah
Not sure if you have all the same products. Flo naise, acc 200, vitamins and wood peppermint cough syrup.

Flonase is sold over here, corticosteroid nasal spray for allergies, we know it. Acc 200 I had to look up, but I'm impressed with how multi-purpose a simple expectorant can be. If this one is OTC in the US, I've never seen it. The peppermint cough syrup sounds like a nice change from our stereotypical cherry or grape flavorings. We do use the same active ingredient, guaifenesin, in our cough/cold/flu products.

Would we consider simple things like expectorants, antipyretics (fever reducers) or even suppressants a prophylactic measure or a mitigating one?

We're still going somewhere, train's not at the station yet.
it is probably mitigating measures, the vitamins will be prophylactic.

You better not disappoint.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: kykweer

The measures were not draconian, if you had to get somewhere like visit a sick relative, you just told the cops at the checkpoint. Everyone just hankered down and kept in their bubble without whining, and it was over. A seriously good lockdown is just simple sense. A real lockdown, not these half-arsed ones they have in Australia then it's over. It is all back to normal here, touch wood they won't import it back in.
it would be considered draconian by Merica standards is what I meant. They did it brilliantly. The rest of the world is limping to the finish line.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Theory being floated.

The vaccines are weakening the human immune system.

You will be compelled to get a boosters for life, to keep you from getting really sick, if you do catch covid-19.

A huge perpetual money maker for pharmaceutical companies.

That is why they were so eager to create vaccines for the barely lethal covid-19.

it is maybe not lethal like ebola, but it is lethal because it's so infectious. Look, I know you are set in your ways, the virus is "nothing but a flu", but severity changes from region to region and country to country, we honestly have no idea what's going on in China and Africa, while in your bubble covid deaths might be over reported, but in other cases it's actually severely under reported. excess deaths

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

From what I have seen the biggest factor in vaccination is population density and risk for covid infections. Big cities, which tend to be Democrat, have more risks and more vaccinations. Rural counties which vote Republican, but less risk, have less vaccinations. Correlation does not = causation. When you look at Republican states like Florida we see more risk, and high vaccination rates.

58% in Florida have one dose and 49% fully vaccinated.
usafacts.org...

I think black people are one of the lowest vaccinated groups, and they are definitely not Trump supporters. You can't be black and not vote Biden.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: kykweer
a reply to: Nyiah
Not sure if you have all the same products. Flo naise, acc 200, vitamins and wood peppermint cough syrup.

Flonase is sold over here, corticosteroid nasal spray for allergies, we know it. Acc 200 I had to look up, but I'm impressed with how multi-purpose a simple expectorant can be. If this one is OTC in the US, I've never seen it. The peppermint cough syrup sounds like a nice change from our stereotypical cherry or grape flavorings. We do use the same active ingredient, guaifenesin, in our cough/cold/flu products.

Would we consider simple things like expectorants, antipyretics (fever reducers) or even suppressants a prophylactic measure or a mitigating one?

We're still going somewhere, train's not at the station yet.
you were such a tease.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join