It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real (Theoretical) Truth About The "Covid" vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There have been a few theories thrown around over the last year about the origins of covid, and if man made, the purpose of the virus. It could be a bio weapon, medical research with poor safety practices or just nature.

If the virus has a nefarious means by the powers that means, one of the theories is a mass decrease of the population.

I think if the power that be wanted to reduce the population and have the sheeple follow all its plans, using the vaccine would be a very poor strategy, because they would be actively killing the sheeple, and leaving all the rebels/resistance alive to see what happened and they would then unite to stand up against TPTB.

I think they way they would do it would be to give the vaccine to save the sheeple and later release an even more deadly virus to eliminate the rebels and free thinkers, while the ones that took the "covid vaccine" will be protected.

Please get the vaccine.

(post by ATruGod removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kykweer

Why on earth would anyone agree to get injected with a non fda approved gene therapy is beyond me.

The long term effects are unknown to a virus that has a 99.7% survivability rate.

Every mRna based vaccine has failed animal testing as all the animals died after encountering a wild corona virus.

YOU ARE THE EXPERIMENT!!!!

As to why you dont think they would kill the useless eaters that is funny.

Think about it if you wanted to reduce the population who would you want left the useless eaters? or the innovators the ones who make things work the ones who invent.

The answer is clear you eliminate the useless eaters so the world can thrive through innovation and new technologies that the useless eaters cannot fathom.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The best way to reduce the population of any country is for its citizens to have prosperity and financial security. "First world" countries quickly go to either zero or negative birth rates once people figure out they don't need to have children if they feel they'll be properly taken care of in their old age.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I agree that the "vaccine" is likely to protect sheeple from this or another bioweapon, but I completely disagree that anyone with a working brain should or would even be inclined to inject him or herself with a mystery toxin.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No.

Nothing you will ever say or do will ever change my mind on this.

No threats, propaganda, or tactics will work.

No.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

How do you know the innovators are not getting vaccinated?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

interesting posting history.

get yer jab, it's fer the kids.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sadly no, you can truly do what you want to do. It's more a question. If "they" wanted to get rid of anyone why would it be the "sheeple"?

edit on 2-8-2021 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Freethinking folks dont easily fall for propaganda over a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate.

There has never been such a push to get needles in arms anyone with a brain can see it.

You dont honestly believe Bill Gates and elon musk got the gene therapy shot do you.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

One thing it seems many people keep forgetting or have somehow failed to realize, is that just because you haven't received this vaccine doesn't necessarily mean that you are taking some sort of stand against it, or against the government, or against whatever/whoever...

There are many other reasons why people have not had it, that are simply for their own personal reasons, some of which are medical, but many other reasons as well.

And for most people, those reasons aren't going to change without their first being a very clear real & obvious need for these vaccinations.

I know I haven't seen that need yet. Maybe I will eventually, but so far it's really only been things that I hear. I haven't actually seen anything with my own eyes that comes even close to the things I have heard.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
Freethinking folks dont easily fall for propaganda over a virus that has a 99.7% survival rate.

There has never been such a push to get needles in arms anyone with a brain can see it.

You dont honestly believe Bill Gates and elon musk got the gene therapy shot do you.

What makes you believe they didn't?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kykweer
Sadly no, you can truly do what you want to do. It's more a thought experiment. If "they" wanted to get rid of anyone why would it be the "sheeple"?

As I said before they want the world moving forward through technology useless eaters rarely produce anything and blindly follow the government's orders. Innovators do not follow orders look at nascar it was born from prohibition.

The innovators figured out how to beat the laws and enough people got behind it that they changed the laws and now we have super cars.

Useless eaters or sheeple would have never dont that they would still be licking that government boot and we would be driving model ts.

Government knows this they want innovation and less mouths to take care of.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This virus has a military grade engineered infection rate and was released with an agenda, I agree. I think probably one of those hacker gangs running round maybe had something to do with it and nobody wants to admit that since it makes them the martyr whistleblower and such. But I think it mostly likely on purpose by some mfer like Bezos, probably Bezos, he has Amazon and would want everyone ordering from home like that and such. But also with the breakthroughs in quantum, somebody like that could also be using a quatum computer to collect so much to create ads it will be the actual adpocalypse. No, but with the data, would come senstive info too. What most don't see behind the scenes. is what is going on, whatever it is. They're the ones in club beating you over the head with it, he would say.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Until you can accurately tell me what the side effects of this vaccine will be in the long term, I'm not taking it. I see enough "poor pitiful me" and "Stop thinking about yourself and think about MY life" posts on my wife's facebook to never get this vaccine anyways. The more you beg, the more I resist.

Here's what I see... Vaccinated (for the most part) people are getting exponentially aggressive towards people who chose not to get the vaccine. I'm talking some "I HOPE YOU F#ING DIE!" type of pure hatred. If the vaccine really is a protector against the coronavirus (a virus that kills 0.03% of the infected) and these people hate us so bad, why do you/they care if we get the vaccine or not?

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kykweer

How do you know the innovators are not getting vaccinated?

Because smart people who can think for themselves are not getting injected with an experimental drug cocktail.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

From my experience it more the poor people because of superstition and other factors, definitely not innovators.

But I think it would differ from country to country.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I guess you spelled it out a bit better than I did.

Smart people dont let themselves be test subjects is the correct answer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join