It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Us About Your Delta Variant Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I ask, because last week, Mrs. TAT and I had what fits all the qualifiers for the Delta Variant.

www.verywellhealth.com...

Both of us remain proudly "UN-vaccinated"...although, while my "vaccine"-free status is due to exercising my freedom of choice, my wife has very bad reactions to any vaccine.

Our symptoms ALSO were identical to any head cold we might've had in any random year.
In fact, I can't speak for Mrs. TAT (God Help Me if I ever did)…but, I've had much worse...many times in my life before the China Virus.

The worst of it all entailed having 2 days of mild headaches, some mild fatigue, a slightly sore throat...and a runny/stopped up nose.

It was a few days coming on...and a couple of days going away.

In all...we both felt slightly ill for about a week.
Neither of us had any fever, nor, more than the occasional cough due to congestion.

Afterwards...we both feel great.

In hindsight...we are both very glad we rode out, naturally, what manifested as nothing more than a mild head cold.
Now we have all that wonderful natural immunity surging through our bodies...without any fear of blood clots, myocarditis or brain damage in our future from the unapproved and worthless jab.

Has anyone else here also survived the Delta Variant?

I'd like to hear about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am glad you both are doing better.Sammies and hot
chicken soup would have helped as well.

link   

I have nothing to add on the Delta variant , as I literally don't know anybody who has been infected.

I was curious if you and the Mrs were planning on an anti-bodies test later?
edit on 7/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

link   

I once had the Man-Flu so bad that a woman who had seven children through natural child birth said, "I know how you feel".

But no, I don't think I've had the Delta.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am glad you both are doing better.Sammies and hot
chicken soup would have helped as well.

You're the BEST, Mama.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I have nothing to add on the Delta variant , as I literally don't know anybody who has been infected.

I was curious if you and the Mrs. We're planning on an anti-bodies test later?

No plans to do so.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I forgot to mention this,for sore throats and cough,you have to
try mixing honey with Tabasco sauce,it works!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thanks, Mama.
We had a bowl of throat lozenges on the table for the sore throat...and I took some Mucinex for the congestion.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I ask, because last week, Mrs. TAT and I had what fits all the qualifiers for the Delta Variant.

Both of us remain proudly "UN-vaccinated"...although, while my "vaccine"-free status is due to exercising my freedom of choice, my wife has very bad reactions to any vaccine.

Our symptoms ALSO were identical to any head cold we might've had in any random year.
In fact, I can't speak for Mrs. TAT (God Help Me if I ever did)…but, I've had much worse...many times in my life before the China Virus.

The worst of it all entailed having 2 days of mild headaches, some mild fatigue, a slightly sore throat...and a runny/stopped up nose.

Neither of us had any fever, nor, more than the occasional cough due to congestion.

In hindsight...we are both very glad we rode out, naturally, what manifested as nothing more than a mild head cold.
Now we have all that wonderful natural immunity surging through our bodies...without any fear of blood clots, myocarditis or brain damage in our future from the unapproved and worthless jab.

So you both got tested and it was the delta variant?

Or you both got a cold and assumed it was?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

No test.
No difference in symptoms either.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I thought cold and flu has been eradicated?

I would assume it was the Vid too.

I'd want the anti-bodies test, just so I could use it if they start accepting that, when the time comes.
edit on 7/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My son in law had it, his teen age daughter also, they tested positive, both said it was like a common cold. Both are over from it now, no more than a week.

Interestingly my daughter had the same symptoms, tested negative for antibodies. She is scratching her head on that one.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My symptoms started last Saturday, a day after my wife. First disturbing thing, doctors don't seem to know that the Delta symptoms are different. My wife came down with body aches last Friday and a 103 fever the day after. Her doctor said no reason to get tested because it's obviously not covid with the only symptom being a fever. I started feeling a little off on Saturday, a slight bit of sinus pain and feeling not right and having a 101 fever on Sunday. We both tested positive on Monday. My only symptom has been a fever. She has a few coughs but mostly a fever. No loss of taste or smell and no horrible cough. Strangely enough if you google delta variant symptoms the top result is delta has exactly the same symptoms as regular covid. So the doctors aren't looking for the correct symptoms, google is giving bad info, it looks suspiciously like someone is intentionally trying to spread covid. And now the county trying to do their thing to stop the spread texted me to tell me I'm covid positive on Wednesday, 2 days after my test result, and then texted me yesterday to have me fill out a contact tracing survey and a list of things to do to prevent the spread which I won't do. It's utterly ridiculous that they want to tell me how to stop the spread 4 days after the positive test. Again, looks like a delay built in to make sure I spread covid if I didn't know any better. As of today I'm down to a 99 fever so this is about done. My 14 year old daughter also tested positive but she's 100% asymptomatic. The county did say they're going to call me if I don't fill out the survey. I really want to tell them how useless their delayed efforts are. I'll post an update when they finally do get around to calling.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ummm...I just go straight to the 90 proof ginger brandy...but what do I know...

Which is certainly different than my usual Rum before dinner...and after dinner...and before bed...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It was barely noticeable

The first variant was the worst

Bye that i mean it was a noticeable cold that lingered for around 3 months

for the first week it was like i was about to come down with man-flu and going to be bedridden for a week or two

but that never happened, i always woke up the same as the night before, i was sneezing from march - august

The new variants lol like hay-fever hardly notable

For context, there are 6 people in my house, we all had it, we had two elderly grandparents staying the week before, they were just back from spain where the outbreak was prior to UK, one has COPD they were absolutely fine, the children were just sneezing

Guys its a pussy cat, nobody has anything to fear unless youre the ONE IN A MILLION under 50

also...My auntie has "multiple comorbidites" she had it and was perfectly fine

and also i work in alot of elderly peoples homes 80/90+ --- yeah theyre all fine none of them asked me to mask up, none of them knew anybody who died

FARCE
edit on 30-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No plans to do so.

You should... having had covid is as valid as having the vaccine. So if you can document it, then you are home free for now and can even have a corona passport.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I thought cold and flu has been eradicated?

I would assume it was the Vid too.

I'd want the anti-bodies test, just so I could use it if they start accepting that, when the time comes.

Last year, my son came up positive on two China Virus tests, taken within a week of each other.
A few days after that, he took an antibody test which showed he had none for CV.

It's all Bull#t.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

No plans to do so.

You should... having had covid is as valid as having the vaccine. So if you can document it, then you are home free for now and can even have a corona passport.

I wouldn't get one of those Passports...even if they were giving them out to everyone.
I won't validate it by participating in it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot, symptoms, mild fever two days, sore throat that is the one that is weird as cold usually shows with sore throat, then cough and green sputum but nothing over the counter medication will not fix.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join