It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Us About Your Delta Variant Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

I ask, because last week, Mrs. TAT and I had what fits all the qualifiers for the Delta Variant.

www.verywellhealth.com...

Both of us remain proudly "UN-vaccinated"...although, while my "vaccine"-free status is due to exercising my freedom of choice, my wife has very bad reactions to any vaccine.

Our symptoms ALSO were identical to any head cold we might've had in any random year.
In fact, I can't speak for Mrs. TAT (God Help Me if I ever did)…but, I've had much worse...many times in my life before the China Virus.

The worst of it all entailed having 2 days of mild headaches, some mild fatigue, a slightly sore throat...and a runny/stopped up nose.

It was a few days coming on...and a couple of days going away.

In all...we both felt slightly ill for about a week.
Neither of us had any fever, nor, more than the occasional cough due to congestion.

Afterwards...we both feel great.

In hindsight...we are both very glad we rode out, naturally, what manifested as nothing more than a mild head cold.
Now we have all that wonderful natural immunity surging through our bodies...without any fear of blood clots, myocarditis or brain damage in our future from the unapproved and worthless jab.

Has anyone else here also survived the Delta Variant?

I'd like to hear about it.

So you both got tested and it was the delta variant?

Or you both got a cold and assumed it was?

I thought cold and flu has been eradicated?

I would assume it was the Vid too.

I'd want the anti-bodies test, just so I could use it if they start accepting that, when the time comes.

Last year, my son came up positive on two China Virus tests, taken within a week of each other.
A few days after that, he took an antibody test which showed he had none for CV.

It's all Bull#t.

Did he lose work because of that? See, that's the type of # we should be able to sue for.

I'm just trying to get around the C-Jab, I won't get it, either. If I could get a positive anti-bodies test, then, I don't have to worry about that. Even a photo copy of yours, hehe. (Just kidding Canadian Authorities)

Makes sense, nothing else is legit in this whole thing (anti-body test).
edit on 7/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I ask, because last week, Mrs. TAT and I had what fits all the qualifiers for the Delta Variant.

Both of us remain proudly "UN-vaccinated"...although, while my "vaccine"-free status is due to exercising my freedom of choice, my wife has very bad reactions to any vaccine.

Our symptoms ALSO were identical to any head cold we might've had in any random year.
In fact, I can't speak for Mrs. TAT (God Help Me if I ever did)…but, I've had much worse...many times in my life before the China Virus.

The worst of it all entailed having 2 days of mild headaches, some mild fatigue, a slightly sore throat...and a runny/stopped up nose.

Neither of us had any fever, nor, more than the occasional cough due to congestion.

In hindsight...we are both very glad we rode out, naturally, what manifested as nothing more than a mild head cold.
Now we have all that wonderful natural immunity surging through our bodies...without any fear of blood clots, myocarditis or brain damage in our future from the unapproved and worthless jab.

I'd want the anti-bodies test, just so I could use it if they start accepting that, when the time comes.

Last year, my son came up positive on two China Virus tests, taken within a week of each other.
A few days after that, he took an antibody test which showed he had none for CV.

It's all Bull#t.

Did he lose work because of that? See, that's the type of # we should be able to sue for.

I'm just trying to get around the C-Jab, I won't get it, either. If I could get a positive anti-bodies test, then, I don't have to worry about that. Even a photo copy of yours, hehe. (Just kidding Canadian Authorities)

My son was already working from home...none of it effected his employment status.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It's all Bull#t.

My son was already working from home...none of it effected his employment status.

Well that's good at least.

I got a few more years of on-site work left, so I'm hoping I can get around this crap until then.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

You can just donate blood, they will test for antibodies.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
One friend was very touch and go with it in hospital a month or two back - he's still recovering there but loads better than he was. His neck swelled up to almost as wide as his shoulders, will ask his permission to post a pic as it looked almost comical but not heard of the symptom anywhere else (unvaxxed IIRC or potentially may have had one jab).

I live in the UK epicentre of Delta though and know a lot of people of all ages, risk groups and vax statuses and that's the only severe case I've heard of. Everyone else experienced moderate hayfever symptoms at most for a couple of days - there's currently a non-covid19 cold that's sweeping round my town that's far nastier and knocking people out for a few days.

Glad you and yours are on the mend and weren't affected much by it.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Good to know. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That sounds kind of like a sinus infection.

Not saying it was,but that's what it seems like.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe it's just me and maybe because I'm not a politician, but the signs and symptoms of the dreaded "Delta Variant" seem a lot like the signs and symptoms of the common cold.

So we're re-doing the masks and potential shut-downs, basically the entire year of 2020 for a cold?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Means nothing without a positive test result.

Those symptoms are common in many viruses and diseases.

My Mrs had it, tested positive, no idea which 'variant', they're all pretty much the same. She cannot smell some 6 months later. Otherwise she was a bit tired for a few days.

Perfectly in line with statistics - younger than 60 you'll be fine, the older you are the more risk there is to your health especially if you have existing health problems.

All quite simple really.

Lots of young people saying 'well I got it and I was fine!' - Well yes, that's EXACTLY in line with how the virus works. Doh.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Funny you should say that, Coronaviruses are indeed responsible for around 20% of common colds out there.

a reply to: and14263

So let's lock up the old people and get on with #. I mean a good lot of then are already locked up by their families in nursing homes anyway.
edit on 30/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Good to know. Thanks.

In the UK you can apply for anti body test online, you need to say why, I just said I was part on an online research group and they sent me the anti body test - no anti bodies in me. Which was surprising because I live with someone who had it and no matter what I couldn't catch it off her. Quite possibly my blood type but I haven't bothered to research this further.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
CDC update

Just tossing this out there - looks like vax doesn't work against Delta
edit on 30-7-2021 by timewarpedbrain7 because: fix link

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Good to know. Thanks.

In the UK you can apply for anti body test online, you need to say why, I just said I was part on an online research group and they sent me the anti body test - no anti bodies in me. Which was surprising because I live with someone who had it and no matter what I couldn't catch it off her. Quite possibly my blood type but I haven't bothered to research this further.

I just checked. I have to pay for it in Canada but it's only $75 CAD which is only $0.53 USD.

Doesn't seem too infectious if your roommate or whatever didn't pass it on.
edit on 7/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

My Mrs had it, tested positive, no idea which 'variant', they're all pretty much the same. She cannot smell some 6 months later. Otherwise she was a bit tired for a few days.

Perfectly in line with statistics - younger than 60 you'll be fine, the older you are the more risk there is to your health especially if you have existing health problems.

All quite simple really.

She's likely to have had the early days B or D strains as they were in North America back then.

Delta is less than six months old and, in the UK at least, the dominant Delta variant symptoms are milder than any prior Covid-19 strain; Locally (NW England) healthcare workers/carers/care home staff have been advised to look out for mild hayfever symptoms in patients/clients.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Doesn't the test only test for the antibodies though?

If you'd had covid a good while ago you'd not have antibodies still showing would you?

You'd need covid again for them to show on a test unless I've completely misunderstood?

a reply to: and14263

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I dunno how they are doing it there, but over this side of the world they are sequencing as many positive PCR cases as possible to see which variants are prevalent.

Symptoms are also slightly different - so positive PCR + the educated guess of docs with 1.5 years of experience dealing with this thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My father got it almost 3 weeks ago. His symptoms were incredibly bad. Claimed it was the sickest he’s ever been. But he is older, and I just don’t think he has the energy for it.

10 days in, I drove him to Flagstaff for a doctors appointment. He tested positive. They gave him absolutely NOTHING to help with his symptoms. Told him to quarantine for two weeks then another 3 days of 100% symptom free.

I spent 3 hours in a confined car with him. I asked him to wear a mask. He did, over his mouth and not his nose. Touched and coughed on just about everything in my car. Thanks dad, apparently you don’t care if I get as sick as you….

Not to worry, I looked at the Delta dead in the eyes. Sized the bastard up and down. Then swiftly grabbed it by its throat, squeezed with everything I had and watched the life drain out of it as it begged for mercy — to my extreme pleasure!

Once the bitch was dead and lying on the floor - I went back for more. Tore that sh!t limb from limb and sent it’s pieces to the corners of the earth. For all to see, what little BITCH the Delta will be!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

And that is 100 dollar question, how do they know is the Delta when the test is the same as they have been using for just covid.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

I had chronic sinus infections for years, no just one but several during the year, I mean, I even used to get bloody sinuses because of it, could not breathed and it was scary when the darn infection will get in the chest, earache and the headaches were constant always in one side of my head, I even have a scan to make sure I did not have some brain tumor, I was on antibiotics all the time and is not good for the body. Always the same treatment an anti inflammatory shot, a z pac and antibiotics.

Then developed side effects from the sulfa base antibiotics, and the steroids, it will send me to the ER with hives and cramps.

How did I got rid of it, with allergy shots, got tested, did the allergy shots for two years, no a single sinus infection or even a cold since then, is been almost 10 years now.

Sometimes medicine does works.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to add. Don’t bother going to the doctor if you get it. It’s a HUGE waste of time and money. And it runs the risk of whomever takes you getting sick.

Absolutely no advice for supplements or anything to mitigate the symptoms. Which is pretty damn ironic considering the FDA is trying to ban NAC right now. Just one of the supplements that actually immensely helps with this scamdemic.

Ban what helps and offer no other solutions. They want us to be sick, is all I got out of it….

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join