It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about anything but C

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Good news, everyone! Someone has donated a suit to me. And it fits wonderfully. With the 5 dollar suit I just got at good will, I've suddenly become a man with not only one suit, but three. The world is my oyster now, and I plan to shuck it and slurp it down my word hole.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dear JAGStorm,

I came across something tonight and immediately thought of you. I thought it merited a dedicated thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If it's too much for you, please ask the Mods to remove it... I understand.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I wonder how many other people have also been shucked while wearing 1 of those 3 suits...

Have you looked at them under a blacklight?

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Now that I think of it, I should probably check that good will suit...

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm bored and this is my new goto random thoughts thread.

I'm uncomfortable having curly hair as a man, because you very rarely see old men with locks. So with my tight sexy curls that are the envy of the gods, I started cutting my hair very very short in an attempt to appease said jealous gods. Well, those same gods are punishing me by making my hair gray and removing my hair line little by little. I've never shaved my head, but when I inevitably do, I'm growing a mustache and wearing aviator sunglasses. Because what else is left?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Wear a hat?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I used to go to the swimming hole with a guy whose hair was as you describe. He didn't swim all that well.

He'd swing out and drop into the water from the rope swing and come up dog paddling. He totally looked like a poodle.

I was laughing so much that I don't know if I ever got out the words to explain what was so funny.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
New day new location....

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
New day new location....

cool love westerns!

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It is a genre that needs to come back. Two to three months of shooting and post-production. Really get the studios to crank them out again.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: JAGStorm

It is a genre that needs to come back. Two to three months of shooting and post-production. Really get the studios to crank them out again.

Netflix has green lighted a few features and series for the future as has NBCUniversal, here in the Land of Enchantment.
However most are contemporary westerns with contemporary themes. Much like "Longmier" that I had the honor of working on.

www.imdb.com...

A new series "Outer Range" looks very good.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-8-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I watched all of Longmier.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I watched all of Longmier.

Thank you.

Thank You!! I read a lot of your short stories. Good stuff!!! You should try a screen play!!! Perhaps a western....

The biz is crying for new creative content.
We use this software...

www.celtx.com...

edit on 4-8-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

My brother wrote a screen play 20 years ago. He used all the proper software formatting and everything. He knew a producer that he met with several times. Still not produced.

As the producer put it: "not enough tits and car crashes."

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

What about Westworld...

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I didn’t see the reboot.

But think how long Gunsmoke, Bonanza and even how long Little House on the Prairie was on TV. Of course with these shows it was writing that kept them on the air. Today, they would just end up on Paramount+ Disney+ or Peacock streaming services especially if it did well on free to air TV.

This of course is another problem that needs sorted out. Glut of paid streaming services versus over the air TV.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join