It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about anything but C

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I noticed that you used the word vacuuming. I had the weirdest Mandela Effect yesterday.

Before the change, I always spelled it vacumn. Like always. Never a problem with spell checkers or anything. But now (and retroactively) it's spelled vacuum.

I wonder how many people remember spelling it vacumn.

Edit to add: Seems I'm not the only one.
english.stackexchange.com...

edit on 29-7-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I’ve been brainstorming an awful lot for a Re imagining of an artistic endeavor I had started a number of years ago. It’s a very dark and evil story there are no heroes. Recently my fiancé the love of my life was diagnosed with cancer on her thyroid, things at work have been getting very stressful, and I am tired of working nights now I have my lady I’m concerned about leaving alone at night. I fear if bad things happen and I get laid off at the very least I can use all this darkness and finish a comic book or just outright just try and sell the art piece by piece, kind of like how I feel… being tested piece by piece. It has been too long since I have picked up a brush and worked passionately on something, maybe now is the time.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: montybd

Some of the new sports I think should stay with the x-games such as street skateboarding and bmx. The x-games has presented a great platform for international talent in those and the other featured sports.
I'm not exactly disagreeing with you, but by being in the Olympics, those sports will gain new fans. People watch sports in the Olympics, that they would never watch otherwise. It's also more motivation for getting young kids interested in trying it themselves. I assume there are probably many people around the World who have never even heard of the X-Games, but know about the Olympics.

Personally, I've been kinda surprised how much I've actually been enjoying it this year. I'm more into it now than I ever have been in the past. I think maybe it's because I'm not working; I have it on more channels; & I'm more aware of the schedule when certain things are going to be on, as opposed to just watching whatever happens to be on at the time.

Before it began this year, the only sport I was actually looking forward to watching was 'Sport Climbing', and it hasn't even started yet. The last couple days, the sport I've liked the most is the 'Canoe/Kayak Whitewater Slalom'.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Last night, I watched on HBO, Woodstock 99.
I remember back in 99, my boyfriend at the time had a cable black box and we watched Woodstock 99 live all weekend.

I recorded most of it on VHS. Every live act, but not all of the techno rave stuff throughout the night. $30 per day, or $60 for all 3 days on Pay-Per-View. It was well worth the $60. Even before it started getting crazy there, I was glad to be watching it from home, and not being there.

I remember it was extremely hot that weekend. I had lots of beer, plenty of pot, covered all the windows, and cranked up the air conditioner. My girlfriend was mad at me the entire weekend, because she had to work each day.

I didn't know about the documentary, but will definitely check it out.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I kinda love how I yell Cat Flying! When I toss cats at my spouse. Now I wanna see flying chicken at panda express.

Yes, I'm going to hell.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
U was expecting a thread on breast size... what a disappointment, I like size C!

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I kinda love how I yell Cat Flying! When I toss cats at my spouse. Now I wanna see flying chicken at panda express.

Yes, I'm going to hell.

If you toss a cat at me im going to catch it by its skull and throw it back. Im not a woman either so expect an articulate catch and forceful return. We can have a game of hot potato with the kitty and to make it more interesting we should play with floor is lava rules.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
U was expecting a thread on breast size... what a disappointment, I like size C!

jeezus don't you know how to read we are talking about anything but C damn people.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yep. Milky, hazy, pastel sunset.

Wow, I didn't think it was that far south, but I think the Lakes are kind of holding it until the wind comes up.

Is the smoke you guys are getting cause by the Canadian wildfires? Or is it all mixing in full co-operation between countries? lol

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A Chipmunk ate some of my tomatoes.

edit on 30-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Well, house prices are always going up and down

My sons live next door to me and they have a wasps nest. I bought some "killer" foam but I've got to pluck up the courage to use it.

When ordering takeaway food record your order and inform them that for every 5 minutes late the delivery is you'll knock10% off the price. They'll deliver on time.

What Olympics?

My wife said "take up Macramé" and I said "I'd rather knot".

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm thinking about cloning my dog.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Mix of the Western US, but mostly Canada. I’m about 40-ish miles north of Cincinnati and about 10-15 miles from the Indiana line. So more Orange than Yellow on this map.

It has been worse of course but it has been better. The worst night had a faint smell of wood smoke ahead of a good heavy rain the next day. A little too cloudy today to check the haze. But at 77 F it wouldn’t be heat and humidity making it hazy. Fairly comfortable out, really.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I'm thinking about cloning my dog.

Cloning is fun and save you a lot of money if you have a good mother strain.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ive been moving forward with my own projects, and thats pretty exciting.

I think they can provide a foundation for the future that extrapolates from the premise of the Constitution/BoR and fortifies it against the Iron Law of Oligarchy even further.

Plus, some of it is just cool

I dunno, not every social group is obsessing over what is promulgated in the media. Its all relevant, mind you, but there is plenty of cool stuff going on.

Here is a cool link with a pretty revolutionary thing. They even included a link to the actual paper (getting rarer nowadays)

edit on 30-7-2021 by Serdgiam because: Boop

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Mix of the Western US, but mostly Canada. I’m about 40-ish miles north of Cincinnati and about 10-15 miles from the Indiana line. So more Orange than Yellow on this map.

It has been worse of course but it has been better. The worst night had a faint smell of wood smoke ahead of a good heavy rain the next day. A little too cloudy today to check the haze. But at 77 F it wouldn’t be heat and humidity making it hazy. Fairly comfortable out, really.

That maps funny.

I'm roughly in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and it's looked like L.A. smog around here for quite awhile, including the beautiful orange moon, and sunsets. Yet, the map shows we aren't even effected. Then again, with the wind changes I guess it's hard to keep real-time.

We went to camp and thought there was lots of people at the lodge because we could smell woodsmoke and thought it was campfires. We showed up and no one was there, lmao.

edit on 7/30/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

OMG!!! You have just given me a new idea for a new project as well. Writing the treatment and making calls as we speak!!

As much fun as the mudpit is....you and members like you are the reason I'm still here!!!

edit on 30-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Chemdog isn't easy to clone...

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Very cool!

Which part though

For as incredible as the link about embryos is (can you imagine the implications to everything from the human life cycle to politics?), I think the other stuff is even more profound.

Ya gotta keep us updated about these things. Or just keep me updated

Im nearly certain JAG will love this development in her thread all the same.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Chemdog isn't easy to clone...

Try using the upper third of the mother. Lower thirds don't work with, well you know....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join