It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Segregation is getting heavy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Nyiah

In evil Oregon I had meetings today, all face-to-face and no one wearing masks.

Do you want everybody sent to the gulag?
'Cause THAT'S how you get everyone sent to the gulag!

And the scary part?

They were all healthcare professionals.

Edit:

Now they weren't DJ's or politicians, so they may not know about covid.
edit on 28-7-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

And the scary part?

We'll be needing names.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

And the scary part?

We'll be needing names.

See my edit, that's the reason.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I went to Anderson Readiness Center, today. Even there, we were all sharing the air.
edit on 28 7 2021 by tamusan because: I don't work there. It was for my wife's dependent id renewal

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I went to Anderson Readiness Center, today. Even there, we were all sharing the air.

OMG

Sorry about the heat.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I had an elderly woman in a shop go full panic when I accidently stepped within her 6 foot bubble of protection.

Remember back towards the middle part of the last century? When it was okay to slap the ever lovin' shtuff out of anyone who was presenting as hysterical? Sound medical treatment. Probably worked in at least 99% of the cases treated in such a manner.
edit on 28-7-2021 by Deplorable because: Shtuff

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
What's irritating is the person I quoted, a DJ, just travelled to LA and got sick. Then is DJ'ing parties in Seattle. Is that not the most hypocritical thing ever right now? Even all these promoters who are up in arms about people not being vaxxed, are throwing events where people aren't wearing masks. They are so afraid of Covid, but yet are getting large groups of people together to party. 110% hypocritical in my eyes. I personally don't care if people are vaxxed or not. I havn't done it yet and don't plan on it, but my place in the music scene, I will have to fake it at some point, which completely sucks.

DJs are the dumbest of the dumb. The lowest of the low in musician circles. We look at them like triangle players. Learn to play a real instrument and get over yourselves, posers,

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The sun was so scorching that I was cooking despite my cars A/C.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

The sun was so scorching that I was cooking despite my cars A/C.

I'm on the coast getting swamped by everyone in the valley. And none were wearing masks.

I want rain dammit!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: headcheck

Proof of vax is illegal and goes against the privacy laws we got in the country, actually somebody can sue for that, HIPPA laws.

Wow they need to get a good lawyer, easy money.

This has been corrected at least a dozen times.

HIPAA prevents those whole hold protected health information from releasing it and dictates how they secure it. It doesn't stop you from disclosing it if you choose and doesn't stop people from asking.

It's being conflated with ADA rules which DO state that people cannot be asked about specific things (i.e., a grocery store can ask if your dog is a service animal and what it does, but they cannot ask anything about your disability).

Now if a person with a disability was unable to be vaccinated and then was denied entry for failure to have proof, it could get interesting from an ADA standpoint. If they were not allowed to mask or segregate from others, which would be a reasonable accommodation, I could see some sparks flying.

That would be, in my opinion, the best angle of attack. Lawsuits on discrimination can be very expensive.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It's a nice 61 degrees here right now. Got the windows open and enjoying the sea breeze. Lots of people are here, too. Hoping more come, spend their money and get speeding tickets.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's a nice 61 degrees here right now. Got the windows open and enjoying the sea breeze. Lots of people are here, too. Hoping more come, spend their money and get speeding tickets.

could you guys start another thread to talk about the weather?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Misery Loves Company .

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I hate the tourists, I want October weather.

Sorry OP, back to masks and vaxx
edit on 28-7-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

edit on 28-7-2021 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I hate the tourists, I was October weather.

Sorry OP, back to masks and vaxx

LOL, you're awesome though ;-)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
So, soon, you wont be able to work unless you receive it? You wont be able to buy or sell?

" If you think it cant happen right here in America, wait till it happens to you"
Larry Norman

This is what were here for. On this site. To discuss, and prepare. Did you prepare? Are you ready? Have you put aside money and food? Do you have somewhere to go? I really hope so folks. Its what we have been talking about for years.

I used to make fun of some of you. I used to say get your tin foil hat on. I used to debate with you who said we were being contaminated with Barium2, and Aluminum, and something else. Your arguments didnt pass the sniff test with me. They werent logical. It was like a game of chess, and you kept checking me.

I went to work one day, as environmental Manager, and told my best friend and mentor, that I didnt believe you, but something didnt sit well with me. ( he is the one who accepted the jab and died). He said " You know what to do. Start pulling up MSDS data sheets. You will find the information there." I did, and I found the elements in jet fuel, like you said. I had tears that day, and knew I would never trust my government again.

Please dont trust this government. Please dont accept that jab. Be a survivor, when it all goes down. Withing two years, and likely by this winter, we should know for sure. There is no going back, once you accept it. Since when has your government loved you. I do care about you. Even the people I argue with on here. I care. Be safe. Take time and form your opinion, before jumping.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Mood music?.. it's fitting for all.....

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Please dont trust this government. Please dont accept that jab. Be a survivor, when it all goes down. Withing two years, and likely by this winter, we should know for sure. There is no going back, once you accept it. Since when has your government loved you. I do care about you. Even the people I argue with on here. I care. Be safe. Take time and form your opinion, before jumping.

I've been asking this question the whole time:
"Since when has the government cared so much about everyone's health?"

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Proof of vax is illegal and goes against the privacy laws we got in the country, actually somebody can sue for that, HIPPA laws.

Wow they need to get a good lawyer, easy money.

Ah, yes. The Health Insurance Portability and Paccountability Act that you think you know a single thing about.

HIPAA protects you from having your medical provider share your records without your consent. That's about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

They might be virtue signaling. If your vaxed the whole idea is that you're not going to get the flu Leave the unvaxed out of it. They are not your concern. As far as i am concerned they can shove it up there arse , I had a flu jab once and i would have rather had the flu.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join