It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Segregation is getting heavy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: headcheck

It's really not even the vaxxed vs the unvaxxed. Most of the vaccinated crowd is ridiculously aggressive towards the unvaccinated crowd. It used to be live and let live, but now it's do what I do and say OR ELSE. My buddy up in Jersey got into it with someone over this. She called him selfish and hateful because he chooses not to get vaccinated. He, of course, has a New Jersey temper so that conversation didn't end well.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am shopping for a tazer need to protect myself from the hordes of vaxed zombies when they come to eat me alive.

Yep, I need protection,

This will tell all, this is what is given to the masses in the controlled media outlets,

Geraldo Rivera calls for crackdown on the unvaccinated: ‘No work, no school, no in-person shopping’

Yep this the crap is allowed to be talk about with no debates not questioning, encouragement of fascist methods promoting segregation, discrimination racism and prejudice, welcome to the new America,

“No Vaccine, no work, no school, no in-person shopping. You have a right not to be vaccinated. I have the right to protect my kids,” he wrote.

Tuesday’s call to bar employment, shopping and schooling to the unvaccinated is not Mr. Rivera’s first demand for draconian state measures against those who do not take the COVID-19 shots.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

A friend of ours who does tribute artist/singing work and travels quite a bit, got the jab against her better judgement so she could travel and work. Within 3 hours she developed anaphylaxis, swollen tongue and started having seizures which lasted days and has resulted in long term debilitating issues as well as changing her voice. Her doctor told her to NOT REPORT THE ADVERSE EFFECTS (this is in Canada). She could die from the second jab. So now, she has lost a ton of weight and she can't travel or work because of this sh!t. What is going on is criminal and all these vaxhole enablers need to be taken down with the rest of the criminals.

Cheers - Dave

Wait so she got anaphlaxis? thats a allergic reaction to a OD of something such as eggs or iodine. how did a vaxx cause that?

Isn't that the reason you have to wait 15 minutes or so after any shot? To monitor for any side effects? I recall Johnson vax causing anaphlaxis because of the ingredient PEG

If you experienced seizures from the vax you would probably have your drivers license revoked for 6 months.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just wait the Democrats are just frustrated now.

Wait until they get pissed.

Something very sketchy going on.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
Starting to see the gloves come off and the sides being taken by the Vaxxed VS. the Unvaxxed, and it's getting ugly. As someone who is slightly involved in the electronic music scene in Seattle, I'm seeing all the who's who of promoters and club-goers/dj's/artists pointing fingers and getting nasty towards anyone who is unvaxxed.
Even though one notable person in the "scene" died of a heart attack recently, two weeks after his second shot, after complaining about chest pains directly after 2nd shot. Nobody is talking about that of course. Also another person in the music scene having multiple heart attacks after 2nd shot, yet they are still alive and just had a fundraiser. The Vaxxed are saying the Unvaxxed are victims of "right wing propaganda". But what about them, the Vaxxed?? Are they not victims/sheep of the mainstream media propaganda push??
Seems like things are about to pop...

Got anything you can link to regarding those heart attacks and deaths 'in the scene'?

Sorry not a fan of 'anonymous sources have said....' type of deals in the media or forums.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Fascism

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MDDoxs
How do you see you industry adapting to this? Will they require full vaccination and proof?

It seems silly to think the you can have 100% participation, so logically the world would need to plan to operate with those who choose either option.

I see opportunity. Unvaxed only venues, catering to the unvaxed. A "smug free zone" so people can live free without assholes preaching their religion at max decibels.

Look in the mirror, ATS is full of anti vax threads, pro..not so much, and just as much smug/righteous indignation, more really.

Don't care..just be honest.
edit on 29-7-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: marg6043

Proof of vax is illegal and goes against the privacy laws we got in the country, actually somebody can sue for that, HIPPA laws.

Wow they need to get a good lawyer, easy money.

This has been corrected at least a dozen times.

HIPAA prevents those whole hold protected health information from releasing it and dictates how they secure it. It doesn't stop you from disclosing it if you choose and doesn't stop people from asking.

What happens when people with no knowledge of HIPPA don't secure the info and someone else starts looking through and telling everyone who is and isnt vaxxed? Would that not be a violation of HIPPA?

a reply to: Vroomfondel

Both are interesting points.

I think it will all depend. If they keep records those records should need to meet the guidelines for secure storage and have access restricted to people that have training. If the person handling it is proven to be violating HIPAA the venue can be sued, but I don't know how it would turn out. It's worth a try. Last HIPAA/public information violation that I heard of was settled easy peasy for 50k. Even if only 1 in 10 gets through to court, just one could have a nice chilling effect on venues thinking of adopting it.

As another member here pointed out recently, and I agree, the courts are no longer an objective arbiter of law. There is no guarantee they side with the Constitution or even rational outcomes. We're becoming both irrational and unlawful, we can't be both. It's not compatible with a cohesive nation.

It's very important we don't allow this to progress too far. If the government gets their hands into this it will be disastrous. They have no clue about any of the laws involved nor the science of disease. They're simply partisan clowns arguing over bs. If we let them take control we'll be locking down over MRSA infections and wearing our medical history on key fobs.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I saw in the news today, that up here in Quebec one restaurant owner is getting heckled by passerbys, since he vocally provides a service of preference for the fully vaccinated (2 doses as of now).

Soon I believe he'll be allowed to refuse service to anyone who isn't vaccinated.

Lots of people aren't happy about this.

It's coming...

The day where we have to choose.

Live in society and be fully compliant, or walk away altogether.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That is what I was thinking. If they are asking for the information they either want to use it themselves or they are passing it on to someone else to use. Either way, it is being tabulated and recorded and should be appropriately protected. How many people, some of whom will no doubt have nefarious intent, will my information pass through on its way wherever it is going? Where is the accountability? There should be a chain of custody at the very least. But, we cant even manage that for a Presidential election. I think I am aiming way too high on this one...

As for the courts - you are absolutely correct. Adhering to Constitutional law and common sense are no longer foregone conclusions. They are now the exception to the rule.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
originally posted by: marg6043
HIPAA protects you from having your medical provider share your records without your consent. That's about it.

True.

However, the Right to Privacy that everyone enjoys and is inherent to a free society absolutely does protect you from this BS.

It is called the 9th amendment.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I had an elderly woman in a shop go full panic when I accidently stepped within her 6 foot bubble of protection.

The conditioning is there.

I had in mind to create a safety barrier using pool noodles with straps to fit over my shoulders. I planned to wear this contraption in public to lampoon the fearful. I jokingly told this to a few people. I am gobsmacked. Some of them thought it was a great idea...... as a social distancing tool. Holy #.

On de big island in the Cayman Islands, four of the major private employers have mandated that their employees get vaccinated, or produce doctor's letter, or get fired. Segregation is coming to the Cayman Islands. What is ironic is that we have two cases of the Delta variant here now. They are repatriation folk, and they are both fully vaccinated with the Pfizer, according to our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Lee.

SO. The vaxxed are exactly as likely to contract and spread the virus as the unvaccinated. What are "they" so afraid of? If a person is vaccinated and believes in it, the unvaccinated are no threat to them.

I see where President Biden is mandating that all federal employees get vaccinated or face weekly testing. WHAAAA? Since it has been identified that the fully vaccinated can contract and spread the virus, why shouldn't everyone be tested? Because it's not about the virus. It's not about national safety. It's about #ing control.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That's a great point, and I am glad I read that as it turns out the company I work for had a data breach before I was hired (within the last year) so that gives me a perfect reasoning to opt out - they can't assure me that my personal medical information will be secure. It's something to tuck in the cap alongside other resources I can use if pressed for the jab.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

They'll do this with the next flu season also.

Ad infinitum

It's going to become a political issue next year when you have candidates promising government care and shut-downs versus freedom

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think we will be in profound turmoil for the next six years.

ETA: and by "we" I mean everyone. The world.

edit on 29/7/21 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The only way we'll ever get back to "normal" is by the barrel of a firearm.

I honestly think we've Crossed The Rubicon, and I mean that literally and historically.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I agree. I am completely shocked at the people who are willingly promoting subjugating other legal citizens to support their political and globalist agenda.

I have lifelong friends who have -- from my view -- crossed to the dark side. These are educated people who my Bride and me love, and have always been able to disagree during a discussion without rancor. No longer. They want nothing to do with us. We have been judged to be broken and without value or worth. Selah.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What you are seeing is pressure from the local government imposing these restrictions on them if they want to play / perform at specific venues. The federal and local state governments know they have no legal right to impose any mandatory vaccine requirements so they use other means as pressure points.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yah know, it's got me thinking.

The Marxists couldn't start a class war, have failed in their attempts of a race war, maybe this is the next stage.

???

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: headcheck
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Dang, that is the crap that worries me. So sorry to hear this. It’s these kind of things all the pro vaxxers are ignoring.

What worries me is I know 18 people who have died from the jab. The 18th just over two weeks ago, also another tribute artist. There have been 3 in the legion and 14 others amongst client and friends. My entire family (mother, father, brothers and their wives, mother-in-law, brother-in-law and their kids) have all taken this sh!t. None of them have had huge adverse effects yet other than a bit of anaphylaxis, edema, arrhythmia, some memory loss, dizziness, etc, but I have two friends in the hospital right now in ICU, both jab'd, both going through cardiac arrest, stroke management, organ failures, etc.

I don't know of ANYONE who has died from covid or who has had severe complications that weren't already dying or had co-morbidities (which is typical of flu activity). I have also been in and out of the hospitals in Southern Ontario, multiple times in the last year, they're empty. Ford cut back on staff to reduce the number of servicable beds so they could CLAIM that everything was overrun and overcapacity. All I hear from government, media and most health @sshats are lies.

WTF is Canada going to look like by Christmas as far as population density? Worse still, what is the US going to look like? They want 11 million dead in Canada and 233 million dead in the US before 2025.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/29.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join