It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza: Portrait of a Pole Shift

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Yes, it is vital that we do try and figure out the precise mechanism. But that these events occur I am virtually certain and also that they will occur again, hence the importance of trying to understand the mechanism. But we can only try and do that if mainstream science will look at that. But they won't look at it unless there is sufficient evidence that points to the reality of these events (most scientists today simply do not believe these legends or the evidence thus far gathered). Which is why I keep digging into our ancient past to try and find more evidence from our ancestors and that is what I have posted in the OP to this thread.

Our civilization needs those who think outside the proverbial box. This gives balance to our sciences and helps to keep them from becoming stale, narrow-minded, and little more than a consensus based belief system. As Einstein is quoted as saying...

“If At First the Idea Is Not Absurd, Then There Is No Hope for It”

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ok here is another little tid but of information.

The sphinx was facing towards the leo constellation at 10500 BC as well.

So the pyramid had that chamber pointing toward that star at 10500 BC and the sphinx was pointing toward leo constellation on the horizon at that time as well.

That also correlates to the date of construction.

So… we are now 12521 years from that date.

According to the member of the diehold foundation (search youtube youtube.com...) the Earth turns over every 12068 years (and from his information he thinks the next turnover is about October 16th 2046 (but i think its 12068.24 years (based on his calculations) so maybe January 2047, though i dont know if his calculation for October took into account the .24).

We are either nearing a reversal or overdue anyways i think

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

What evidence do you have that such a constellation was identified as early as 10,500 BC by inhabitants of the land later known as Egypt?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"Pole Shift" refers to the balance of the 3 states. Where they intersect and crossover

Imagine earth as the fluid centre of being

Mars is flesh. The inside of your body
Venus is everything outside your body

In between the two "poles" of inside and outside, is Earth

Which is an extension of the consciousness

But it is not just the Earth and body

It is all fluid phase

The Earth, your body, time, space, water itself

The deluge is all fluid bridges. Which exist between the crossing of polarisation

We exist in the deluge. Nobody understands the mythology, because the principles of the knowledge have been obscured and hidden

Science doesn't even understand that H20 is actually only H0, we are just seeing two sides of a polarised bridge, and we mistake them for being two individual hydrogen, instead of two poles of the same duality. Like the poles of the Earth

The reason other forms of "Hydrogen" appear to us to have 1 pole, is because of where we sit relative to it. Water is hydrogen stable bridge. Outside of this, it is polarised. There is actually a second opposing H pole for every H, we just can't see it. It is anchored outside our perspective, which is part of HOW it (and us) exist

Water is a bridge medium

We exist in phase of fluid dynamics between what is inside and what is outside

The pyramids mimic Earth in the middle, with Mars and Venus on either side

"The great floods" were the propagation of all matter

We don't even recognise the simple alchemical principles where every single element can be made from water. Literally every single one. Water is the bridge through which, and with which, they all formed

Water was on the Earth before anything else. We don't even understand how the planet formed correctly

Ironically, we are still questioning where we might find water on other planets in space, when they wouldn't exist if there wasn't water. They all formed from and through water

Surid is "element"

The reason the stories are personified, is because those translating them didn't understand the principles and knowledge they were translating

People think the "Sumerian Kings List" is a list of Kings and the length of their reigns

You know what it actually is?

The equivalent of the periodic table of elements

They aren't Kings. They are elements
edit on 29 7 21 by Compendium because: Spelling and added something

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Doesn't sound counterintuitive at all. It makes complete sense and is identical to the physics demonstrated here:

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I have followed here for over 15 years without making an account but today I made the account to reply to this.
Very good reading, and I joined to reply as my Father who passed 12 years ago had more or less the same theory as this and I was inclined to find it credible.
My father was a very good engineer with a great mind, the only other thing he mentioned was the possibility of the pyramids being a counter weight (or attempt) to stop the shift or slow it down.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Startagainpen
My father was a very good engineer with a great mind, the only other thing he mentioned was the possibility of the pyramids being a counter weight (or attempt) to stop the shift or slow it down.

Your father sounds incredibly cool, so I ask this with respect… re the pyramids being a counter balance: to accomplish this wouldn’t the materials used to build them need to come from a different (ideally the opposite) side of the planet? If the materials came from Egypt, or it’s surrounds, it would make no difference since that weight is already there.

It’s a very intriguing notion, though. If we buy into the idea of ancient hi-tech, or alien presence, then the material could’ve been brought to Egypt from across the globe.

Whether this particular aspect of his theory be right or wrong, kudos to your dad for being such an open minded thinker. Imo, there’s no greater gift a parent can pass on.

Btw, welcome to posting - look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Startagainpen
I have followed here for over 15 years without making an account but today I made the account to reply to this.
Very good reading, and I joined to reply as my Father who passed 12 years ago had more or less the same theory as this and I was inclined to find it credible.

Hi,

I'm so pleased you found my OP a good read. Like McGinty has said above, great kudos to your dad for having an open mind to other possibilities. I've always found that folks with a closed mind would love to be much more open minded but they are just too afraid to go there because their closed minded professors told them that having an open would cause their brain to fall out.

Keep open and keep posting. (We don't bite - just a little nibble here or there).

Warm regards,

SC

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hooke

Took a bit of time to read that link, but doesn’t stop the fact that the sphynx was looking at a constellation at the time of construction, and when taken into consideration the pyramid was pointing at others stars at time of construction, it helps point to dates of construction. Its basically a time/date stamp

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

originally posted by: DaRAGE

What evidence do you have that such a constellation was identified as early as 10,500 BC by inhabitants of the land later known as Egypt?

The AEs may not have called this constellation "Leo" but it seems that this constellation was indeed identified by them as a lion:

It has long been believed (and still is!) by Egyptologists that the ancient Egyptians did not know the zodiac and that it—the so-called Greco-Babylonian zodiac—was brought into Egypt sometime in the third or fourth century BCE, probably by the Greeks. This may indeed be so for the Babylonian zodiac, but it does not necessarily follow that the ancient Egyptians did not have a zodiac of their own or did not identify certain constellations along the zodiacal belt that were important to them. I very much believe they did have a four-constellation zodiac, and I will endeavor to show this here.

In the course of one year the sun appears to travel along a set path against a background of fixed stars. Astronomers call this path the ecliptic. There are clusters (constellations) of stars along this path that are very reminiscent of certain animals or objects that were familiar and common to most ancient cultures. These clusters are known as the zodiacal constellations, which is a derivative from the Greek word zōidiakos, meaning “circle of animals.” One of these zodiacal constellations is Leo, the lion. The writer Nancy Hathaway noted in her Friendly Guide to the Universe, “Leo resembles the lion after which it is named” (Hathaway 1964). Indeed, this constellation inspired many ancient cultures to identify it as a crouching or striding feline, usually a lion (Allen 1963, 252–63). In Egypt it was depicted as a lion on a sky-boat in the two zodiacs of Dendera and also in other zodiacs painted on the lids of sarcophagi, all dating from the Greco-Roman period. Egyptologists and astronomers agree that this lion is Leo, but are adamant that the ancient Egyptians did not know Leo before the Greco-Roman period, and thus any lions shown on astronomical drawings before the Greco-Roman period are deemed not to be the constellation we call Leo. The most outspoken on this matter is Edwin Krupp, director of the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles. According to Krupp, “Despite some wishful thinking, the Egyptian lion constellation was probably not Leo” ...

Krupp’s view on this issue was, however, hotly opposed by Russian astronomer Alexander Gurshtein, one-time president of the International Astronomy Union Commission on the History of Astronomy. According to Gurshtein, not only did the ancient Egyptians know the zodiacal constellation of Leo long before the Babylonians, Greeks, and Romans, but also the Great Sphinx was a symbolic image of Leo and Aquarius: “According to my conclusion the Great Sphinx is a symbolical image for two constellations: Leo (summer) and Aquarius (winter)” (Gurshtein 1999).

Also, more recently, a Spanish astronomer specializing in ancient Egyptian astronomy, Juan Belmonte, Ph.D., of the Teide Observatory on the island of Tenerife, as well as his colleague Jose Lull, an Egyptologist, have jointly published their views that Leo was known in the New Kingdom, thus some one thousand years before the Greco-Roman period in Egypt. Referring to the “divine lions” called m3i and ntr rwti in the Ramesside star chart and the Senmut ceiling, respectively, both of the New Kingdom and dated circa 1450 BCE–1100 BCE, Belmonte and Lull wrote, “We accept the premise that ntr rwti and m3i are exactly the same constellation (both rw and m3i mean “lion” in ancient Egyptian, the former having a certain sacred character). As a corollary, we support the idea that the lion can be identified to Leo” (Belmonte and Lull 2009, 166; Belmonte 2001, 57–66).

Previously, as early as 1985, the Egyptologist Virginia Davis of Yale University had also identified the constellation of Leo in ancient Egyptian texts that predate the Greco-Roman period (Trimble 1985, S103). Davis was followed by Donald Etz, Ph.D., in 1997 (Etz 1997), and more recently, in 2003, the Egyptologist Richard Wilkinson of the University of Arizona wrote, “The stellar constellation now known as Leo was also recognized by the Egyptians as being in the form of a recumbent lion . . . the constellation was directly associated to the sun-god” (Wilkinson 2003, 206). - Schoch and Bauval, Origins of the Sphinx, Appendix 3.

SC
edit on 30/7/2021 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Thank you for the generous words towards my father he was a good down to earth man. Unfortunately I didn't think to ask that question of the area best suited to remove the materials but it's obvious to think the opposite side of earth would be best.
He was very interested in Egypt and that's how I actually found Above top secret through my father's encouragement not to follow mainstream history.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hello and ty for the OP.

May I ask a few questions..

Do you think there any relationship between Saurid and Enoch

It looks interesting but i dont understand the 43.2° bit. How is that angel calibrated onto Orion belt. It consists of three stars. How do you measure the angel from that. I have seen the image but i am not getting how you are taking that angel from it.

In respect to the shafts lining up with the stars. How would the shaft pointing to Sirius line up with the shift theory. It still points at the same star today which might not fit into your theory.

10,500 BC is a date that comes up a lot. Is that when you think the pole shift happened or do you think it happened after that date.

Other pryamid structures in the world notabley in Mayan and ancient China use the belt of Orion in the set layout.. The angles of between the three stars however differs. Does this fit in with your theory. Could these pryamid sets by dated by the angel difference as you have said may be the case for the pyramids of Osirius.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hooke

Maybe the head was recarved from that of a Jackel (anubis). Many references to Jackel Island and the Sphinx does have water erosion water marks. There is evidence that is was painted red in distant times too. (sirius use to be of red hue)

just some thoughts

happy days :-)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm not talking here about a geomagnetic pole shift event. I'm talking about a geographic pole shift event. Many of our ancient texts tell us of how the sun once rose in the west and set in the east. Here are some examples (from Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision):

I may have physical evidence to support your position. But I'm not sure folks are going to be ready for it

edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago3376 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I'm not talking here about a geomagnetic pole shift event. I'm talking about a geographic pole shift event. Many of our ancient texts tell us of how the sun once rose in the west and set in the east. Here are some examples (from Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision):

I may have physical evidence to support your position. But I'm not sure folks are going to be ready for it

Thats because the names have been mixed up at one point in history

They did the same thing with Astrological signs. The names no longer match the correct symbols

My theory is this has been done with allot of things, including things such as colour names. I've come across it a few times

Interestingly, where I live in Darwin, Northern Territory, there is a place called "East Point", which sits on the West Coast, pointing to the West

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Startagainpen

Credit where it’s due! When you look around at so many folk - smart, thoughtful, yet unwilling, or unable to entertain notions, concepts outside of the mainstream… it’s tragic! Those that embrace the unknown and traditionally ‘impossible’ have, in my opinion a far richer universe to live in and it’s often down to a good influence somewhere in their lives that opened their minds. Eternally grateful to those folk 👍🏻

edit on 31-7-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

Interestingly, where I live in Darwin, Northern Territory, there is a place called "East Point", which sits on the West Coast, pointing to the West

According to Wiki, East Point is:

... the easterly extremity of the entrance to Darwin Harbour

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

~ Raising Hand ~

I'm ready.

Please, feed my noggin.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Hello and ty for the OP.

May I ask a few questions..

Do you think there any relationship between Saurid and Enoch

The scholar Sandor Fodor writes the following about Sūrīd:

“Manetho names the second ruler of the IVth Dynasty Σοūφις [Sufis], and he is in fact Kheops . . . the name Σοūφις could easily have been misread by the translator or copyist as Σοūριδ, thus furnishing the base for the Arabic form Sūrīd.”

In short, the name 'Sufis' (more usually 'Suphis') is the ancient Greek name for Khufu (not Enoch).

It looks interesting but i dont understand the 43.2° bit. How is that angel calibrated onto Orion belt. It consists of three stars. How do you measure the angel from that. I have seen the image but i am not getting how you are taking that angel from it.

What you have to understand is that, when viewed due south over a very long period of time (26,000 years), the Belt of Orion pivots up and down (see image below):

Naturally as it pivots up and down over this lengthy time, it creates a different angle in the sky over time. These different angles correspond to different dates. The angle of a line through the two giant pyramids at Giza (from due north) is 43.2°. If we then use our star-mapping software (such as Stellarium) we can check it to find when Orion's Belt was last tilted due south at an angle of 43.2°. Robert Bauval found that date to be ca.10,500 BCE (see image below):

In respect to the shafts lining up with the stars. How would the shaft pointing to Sirius line up with the shift theory. It still points at the same star today which might not fit into your theory.

My view of the Great Pyramid's shafts is completely different and does not involve Sirius at all. The Queen's Chamber shafts, imo, both target the Belt Star Al Nitak as it slides from one side of the sky to the other and, at the same time, from the northern hemisphere into the southern hemisphere. The 2 shafts in the King's Chamber are placed to show us the changed orientation of the Belt. Without the KC shafts we would not be able to tell that the Belt (i.e. the Earth had flipped over 180°). The animated GIF image below I hope will help to better explain this:

10,500 BC is a date that comes up a lot. Is that when you think the pole shift happened or do you think it happened after that date.

In my new book I show how the monuments themselves give us the date of 10,081 BCE, which is almost in the middle of the Younger Dryass period when we know major Earth changes were occurring with all manner of plants and animals becoming extinct in this period. More and more scientist are coming to the view that a major cataclysm of some description devastated the planet around that time.

Other pryamid structures in the world notabley in Mayan and ancient China use the belt of Orion in the set layout.. The angles of between the three stars however differs. Does this fit in with your theory. Could these pryamid sets by dated by the angel difference as you have said may be the case for the pyramids of Osirius.

It would depend when the other monuments were built and the relative position/orientation of Orion's Belt at the time. It is believed that the three pyramids at Teotihuacan (Sun, Moon and Feathered Serpent) also mimic Orion's Belt.

One curious thing about Teotihuacan, however, is that the great Avenue of the Dead (highlighted yellow in image above) is misaligned from true north by around 16° which may be yet another indication of a pole shift event having occurred in our ancient past.

SC

edit on 31/7/2021 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I always went with the Pangea theory. One giant continent so off balance that it spun itself apart flinging massive pieces of land in all directions. Every land mass is technically floating on magma so enough motive force, say a massive meteor strike, could send it sliding around until it balanced itself out. Nature loves balance. This would explain ancient stories of massive waves sweeping across the land, ocean fossils found on mountain peaks, etc.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join