It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental Health My Arse....Mental Weakness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

Ha ha, not at all.
Why would I be?

I'm no hypersensitive woke snowflake.....far, far from it.

How you could ever imagine that from my post is beyond me.

Just asking a question, seeking clarity and possibly even an explanation.....none of which have been forthcoming only a very, very poor attempt at deflection.

So, I still eagerly await your response.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sometimes a lot of stress can be hard on a person; if they need to take a break from what they are doing and that break will improve their health so be it. Professional people are human and some are good at taking care of themselves. If a person needs a mental health break and takes a break; that is what they need to do; their is nothing wrong or weak about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Mocking? I have not come close to mocking her. I questioned her integrity. Best look up the def there new guy.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alexandrae

Nobody is suggesting that they ignore their mental health. I am questioning the timing of her quitting on her team in the middle of the Olympic finals.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Apparently, Simone Biles is still going to be competing in the Women's Balance Beam Finals on Tuesday.(tomorrow)

I just heard it on TV, "This just in....."
and figured I'd post it here.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Ha ha, not at all.
Why would I be?

I'm no hypersensitive woke snowflake.....far, far from it.

How you could ever imagine that from my post is beyond me.

Just asking a question, seeking clarity and possibly even an explanation.....none of which have been forthcoming only a very, very poor attempt at deflection.

So, I still eagerly await your response.

So uh, an interruption in medication altering brain activity is not an explanation?
Mkay
Just deflection?
Mkay

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I was talking specifically to another member about what HE posted.

Read my response about her medication being stopped.

Some people??

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I knew it.

Is there a gold medal for acting?

She and Zharnel Hughes would be pretty close.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Developing humans of level 1 (of which we're around halfway about now) have weaknesses. I am convinced you have a weakness or few. I wouldn't trust this level's entity that doesn't have any weaknesses. Be merciful, some incarnation you might have more weaknesses for karmic purposes than you have right now.

It's easy to think you have no weaknesses when you feel strong and invulnerable, but wait until 'life' happens, and you'll see how even you with your mighty strength can crumble like a pile of sand or house of cards into an emotionally imbalanced mess, and then it will be your task to rise from the ashes like a phoenix.

Are you sure you can do it? Many can, others can't, and it's not their fault - we have all been dealt with certain cards, some have taken heavier karmic burdens to carry, so those that you deem 'weak' might actually be people to respect because they were brave enough to dare take such bigger burdens than you did..

So the next time you see someone suffer a complete mental breakdown or psychological-emotional pain, don't belittle so easily..try to understand their situation and where they come from, what kind of lifeplan they are operating under.

Sometimes someone that was rock solid, stoic and strong in one incarnation, can be easily-upset, seemingly weak and emotional entity. Every incarnation has its own needs, and 'weakness' or 'strength' (however you want to even define them), are not written in stone or stable. Like so many things in life, they fluctuate.

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 5/18/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join