It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Data Leaked from NHS Reveals Misleading COVID Hospitalization Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I try to keep more of a level head these days personally and avoid the extremities of conspiracy.

If I was to make a guess it would be that covid really was lab made and escaped.

If they had tinkered with covid and knew that it could mutate into something truly brutal or was even somehow designed to do so that could explain a lot of the seemingly over cautious actions taken.

It's the whole business of the entire world all singing the same song that makes me think there's something very dangerous about it.

I still can't see China and Russia and the US all in on the same big scam can you?

a reply to: Silcone Synapse

edit on 27/7/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

As usual I hope I am waaay of the mark.

Based on how uncoordinated and generally messy the guidance has been on C19 safety measures and vaccine rollout, chances are good that this is not a highly orchestrated plot to control the global population.

The fact the health organizations still have large portions of the population unvaccinated and a good number of them pushing back and demonstrating against safety measures like masks etc., would further support this idea.

If a group of people truly wanted to effectively turn the entire global population into organic batteries, I dont think we would see it coming at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's the whole business of the entire world all singing the same song that ma
I still can't see China and Russia and the US all in on the same big scam can you?

Nuclear arms race, cold war, proxy wars all over, financial infrastructure, persecution of whistleblowers, digital censorship, all make my list of big scams and they've been singing that song for a long time.

The scam isn't COVID, the scam is that COVID merits a global holiday on human rights because it's so severe.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
B-I-N-G-O

And Bingo was his Name-O

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Do you think that the cold war was not quite as it seems as well then?

That's an interesting concept if so.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

It's the whole business of the entire world all singing the same song that makes me think there's something very dangerous about it.

When I see the whole world sing the same song I always think there is more going on than it may first appear..
Think war on terror/drugs.

Good point about China/Russia/US-its unlikley those 3 get together and plan something before the event-But I am sure that when the US and the 7 eyes run an op/try to change society,China and Russia are at the very least piggy backing onto it and using what they can to get what they want.

It appears to me that China/Russia/USA do have some of the same goals,and when one country does something big,the others sort of semi align with them-or at least appear to-purely to acheive their own desired outcome.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Would th USA really risk Russia and China not blowing the gaff though?

Imagine trusting them both and hoping it's not there plan to spill the beans and pretty much destroy the US with the political collapse?

It's risky.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Its been noted for nearly a WHOLE YEAR NOW

that COVID19

IS A HOSPITAL ACQUIRED ILLNESS/DISEASE

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

that COVID19

Would you please clarify. Are you saying that C19 is primarily transmitted in hospitals?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It does appear that is what they are claiming.

a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

that COVID19

Would you please clarify. Are you saying that C19 is primarily transmitted in hospitals?

No

Im saying every hospital admittance was admitted for something else, then tested as protocol, then when they die of something else labelled as a covid19 death

The PCR tests are carried out at 45ct they're only meant to test symptomatic people not asymptomatic people, and when they test both asymptomatic people and symptomatic, the tests should only be carried out at 23/24ct

At 45ct they're 97% FALSE POSITIVES

When they lower the CT cases drop, when they switch to lateral flow tests... cases drop

The whole show is a fraud

Now people should start asking what the vaccine is really for

edit on 27-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars
They are also downplaying/not reporting that most of the people with covid-19 now have been “fully vaccinated.”

They are ramping up to quietly acknowledge, I think, that the “vaccine” isn’t intended for and doesn’t protect against covid-19. Enough of us have been pointing out that the drug companies making these “covid-19 vaccines” tell us that their drugs won’t prevent you from getting covid, and only may lessen the severity of symptoms if you do get it.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars
They are also downplaying/not reporting that most of the people with covid-19 now have been “fully vaccinated.”

They are ramping up to quietly acknowledge, I think, that the “vaccine” isn’t intended for and doesn’t protect against covid-19. Enough of us have been pointing out that the drug companies making these “covid-19 vaccines” tell us that their drugs won’t prevent you from getting covid, and only may lessen the severity of symptoms if you do get it.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Any evidence to support these claims?

It does sound like you've watched a few bitchute videos and picked up on some falsities.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Okay, thank you for the clarification. I misunderstood your first post.

Yes, I remember the concerns early on about the mortality numbers being overstating due to the reason you described. People going to the hospital and unfortunately dying from a medical condition presumable unrelated to C19, yet due to the fact the patient tested positive, they are added to the C19 death count.

I definitely think the reporting is not going to be 100% accurate. I do feel it is directional and gives us a high level understanding. When you are talking about quantities in the hundreds of millions and billions, there is bound to be some level of deviation.

All that said, I do believe we still have a high number of dead as a result of this virus.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It does sound like you've watched a few bitchute videos and picked up on some falsities.

Its just fact

There are many charts release, all showing this clearly, from the start to today

Its the PCR Test, its the basis of the fraud

edit on 27-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That in itself is a little misleading.

Firstly it also includes care homes which was not stated in your post and secondly it's cases that are identified once in hospital which is not the same as cases that were caused by the admittance to a hospital.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

How about Fauci, himself stating how PCR tests are unreliable and are useless for infection diagnosis @ a 35-45 scan Cycle threshold? He directly states only dead nucleotides are being registered.

Surely, you've already seen his quote by now.

I've posted it in threads we've both participated in...on at least two occasions.

One Mo Time:

"What is now sort of evolving into a bit of a standard," Fauci said, is that "if you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more ... the chances of it being replication-confident are minuscule."

"It's very frustrating for the patients as well as for the physicians," he continued, when "somebody comes in, and they repeat their PCR, and it's like [a] 37 cycle threshold, but you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle."

"So, I think if somebody does come in with 37, 38, even 36, you got to say, you know, it's just dead nucleotides, period."

principia-scientific.com...
edit on 27-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

BONUS:

"I agree that in general, Ct values over 36 do not represent infectious virus, only pieces of viral RNA,"

-- Dr. Vincent Racaniello, Higgins Professor at Columbia University's Department of Microbiology & Immunology /Host of This Week in Virology

edit on 27-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That in itself is a little misleading.

Firstly it also includes care homes which was not stated in your post and secondly it's cases that are identified once in hospital which is not the same as cases that were caused by the admittance to a hospital.

The chart says...

Diagnostics of in patients
Diagnostics of new patients

40% of the core cases are acquired while in hospital

Add that to the 40% of deaths in care homes and this is very much a disease of institutions. As was SARS1 and MERS

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join