It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Data Leaked from NHS Reveals Misleading COVID Hospitalization Claims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So what's the US running at these days?

Here in the UK they are detecting the delta variant at around 24 cycles now.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: BatSars
www.fr24news.com...

According to "The Telegraph," (not used due to ridiculous paywall), sourced by fr24news:

The breakdown of daily hospital diagnoses of Covid shows that out of more than 780 hospitalizations dated last Thursday, 44% concerned people who tested positive in the 14 days before entering hospital.
Another 43% were done within two days of admission, including 13% in the days and weeks after, including those likely to have caught the virus in hospital.

The report goes on to point out that

'When people hear about hospitalizations with Covid, they assume Covid is the probable cause, but this data shows something entirely different – this is Covid being detected after tests have it ... Counting all the patients who test positive as Covid hospitalizations is inevitably misleading and gives a false picture of the continued impact of the virus on health. '

They admit that some hospitalizations may be due to COVID, but no one can truly know given the lack of transparency of data. The new statistics distort the portrayal of COVID's impact. At a time when they're ramping up vaccination efforts, which is also resulting in massive protests, it is revealed that they may be purposely fudging the data to present a picture of a worsening scenario.

What is so tragic about all of this is that the next time a real pandemic hits the globe, no one is going to trust these people. You'd think our reporting, statistics, and healthcare systems across the globe would've gotten better post-SARS/MERS/Ebola, but nope -- if anything, it has gotten worse.

Maybe -- just maybe -- it has gotten worse on purpose. This is yet another reason for people not to believe "the experts" who cry about the successes of the jab. Why would people trust them at this point? I can't think of a good reason. Can anyone?

WaitWHAT?

Surely everyone knew this already?

It's hardly been a secret, it was explained enough on the nightly news not to mention during the government briefings.

Haven't you seen all of the relatives queuing up to say that their family members were admitted for other things and then got covid, or the newscasters examining that having covid at the time of death isn't the same as dying of covid.

Tucker Carl's on ranted about this nonstop for the first 6 months of lockdown.

This is news to me. Please point me at a news source that calls out hospital acquired transmissions in the totals. COVID incubation is 2-14 days. Any person testing positive during day 3 of admission can't be assumed to have acquired it naturally from the environment. That's a big deal if it takes 30-40% off the top of hospitalizations.

They've been claiming the vaccine reduces severity, but what role is that hospitalization rate playing in their calculations on reduced severity? Are people with incidental positive COVID tests being calculated as hospital cases? These are people that potentially have no COVID symptoms.

You seem to think a little manipulation doesn't matter, like it goes away, but each manipulation gets more amplified the further removed it gets from the original data point. Those hospital numbers are being used in other calculations, which then manipulate that outcome, which you then feed back into the stream of fear you're trying to push on an ignorant public.

Exactly this is news to me as well. It's how to lie with statistics 101.

Now imagine taking 15% 20% 30% off of the hospitalized total of persons, even now we only have 6 states with more than 1000 persons hospitalized/that have a COVID designation.

24947 are now in hospitals allegedly with COVID, but according to this they could be in for a hernia but if THEY test positive it's listed as hospitalized with COVID. Ridiculous and totally manipulation if not outright lying.

edit on 27-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Shill raining I see ,same names always so quick to defend the corruption, observation is key

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: nonspecific

That in itself is a little misleading.

Firstly it also includes care homes which was not stated in your post and secondly it's cases that are identified once in hospital which is not the same as cases that were caused by the admittance to a hospital.

a reply to: TritonTaranis

40% of the core cases are acquired while in hospital

Because that is where they are given the PCR @ 35-45 Ct...registering over 90% FALSE positives.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Maybe I'm confused then?

I read the graph as those in blue had not been confirmed to have a positive diagnosis but once they were admitted they then tested positive?

Do we know what percentage contracted it once they were admitted?

a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that some of our headbang clashes may be down to the drastically different way our respective nations are dealing with this.

I'd assumed it was pretty similar but I'll be honest there seems to be too much evidence about shady stuff happening over there that's not happening here to think that anymore.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

That's fine.
However...@ less than 28 Ct....while you MAY be able to register a POSITIVE (still with a high chance of False Positive)...the CDC, itself, quietly admitted the PCR is not accurately able to differentiate between the China Virus and a common flu...and is now proposing scraping PCR testing and adopting something better able to differentiate between CV and common Flu.

The grossly inaccurate PCR test has already served it's purpose to inflate death and hospitalization numbers due to China Virus.
Very useful for pushing fear and "vaccination".

Now...with so many "vaccinated"...they want something that will be accurate.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So what's the US running at these days?

ALL PCRs in US are run @ 35-45 Ct...EXCEPT on those already "vaccinated".
Only BREAKTHROUGH case tests (in hospital) are conveniently run at 28 or less.

It's a dirty little secret...and a very sneaky 'slight-of-hand' to show "vaccines" are working...when they absolutely do not prevent infection.

Apparently and unsurprising not true.

healthfeedback.org... eria-for-detecting-infection-in-vaccinated-people-as-alleged-in-off-guardian-a/

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've heard nothing at all about a PCR test picking up an influenza virus and detecting it as covid 19, I'm not even sure how that would work.

I'd like to see the info on that please as given its currently my job I aught to be aware if the system is that flawed.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

I can't think of any reason to trust the BSperts anymore.

Especially from WHO, CDC, FDA, etc

It's all political and for control at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

TY...ANOTHER admission that any Ct over 28 is useless for actual diagnosis...AS WELL AS for additional sequencing.

“For cases with a known RT-PCR cycle threshold (Ct) value, submit only specimens with Ct value ≤28 to CDC for sequencing. (Sequencing is not feasible with higher Ct values.)”

-CDC Source

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I've heard nothing at all about a PCR test picking up an influenza virus and detecting it as covid 19, I'm not even sure how that would work.

I'd like to see the info on that please as given its currently my job I aught to be aware if the system is that flawed.

“The CDC quietly announced last week that it was withdrawing its request to the FDA for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the 2019-Novel Coronavirus PCR Diagnostic Panel for detection of SARS-CoV-2 (the name for the COVID-19 virus).

It now recommends laboratories adopt a method that can detect and differentiate SARS-CoV-2 from influenza viruses. The US has used the PCR test to report more than 34.4-million cases of the COVID-19 since the pandemic began and more than 610,000 deaths.

Covid cases based on this test soared nationwide while, at the same time, hospitalizations and deaths from the Flu dropped to near zero.

The CDC now recommends that laboratories start transitioning to other types of COVID-19 diagnostic tests that can test for both COVID-19 and the flu.”

jdfor2024.com...
www.foxnews.com...

I hadn't realized you had a vested interest in your incessant questioning until now.
Thankyou for the illumination.
edit on 27-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
That quote is on regard to breakthrough covid 19 cases being sent of to be specifically sequenced.

It's in regard to post vacinated people who still contract covid and test positive not for a standard PCR test to detect the covid 19 virus.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I followed the link to the source of that story and I have to say it does look rather quackish to say the least.

If you look at the about us page on the original source it seems to be a webpage ran by a holistic health company and he even admits he was in trouble with the FDA over unregistered or approved medicinal sales.

I'm in no way saying it's not true but I think we'd need some better sources in order to not dismiss it as a load of tosh.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

That quote is on regard to breakthrough covid 19 cases being sent of to be specifically sequenced.

It's in regard to post vacinated people who still contract covid and test positive not for a standard PCR test to detect the covid 19 virus.

Accepted.
Yet, also illustrating how useless PCR scans @ 28+ are for any diagnosis.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
No that's not what it's saying at all.

You can keep saying it but it doesn't make it happen.

If it it's true why did you need to take the statement out of context?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I've included the FOX link as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

A whistleblower said the number of U.K. Covid deaths was pumped up by the NHS also. The death of many individuals was counted TWICE in the death statistics. (If Jane had a heart attack and Covid, she was counted as 2 deaths...1 in each category.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join