It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Says Covid Vaccines Do Not Kill - The CDC Then Reduces Potential Vax Deaths by 50 Percent.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies What the CDC has done is to go through the records and to take out cases where it can be determined that the vax wasn't involved.

they're lying.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well that's pretty conclusive.

I'm glad you wrapped that up for us.

It's a shame you weren't around earlier as we could have saved about 2 pages of conversation.

a reply to: RoScoLaz5

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

You know how it is, care. Lies, damned lies, and statistics.

The Babble, Bubble, Toil, and Trouble machine is in overdrive.

Cheers

What's most frustrating is seeing Republican leaders slowly giving in to the Biden Administration's deceitful ways. They're being overpowered and converted to Jello.

The next thing you know, Republicans will be approving the $5 Trillion dollar U.S. Treasury break-in and looting that Democrats want to commit, until the guise of "Infrastructure Improvement".

I agree. I just yesterday emailed DeSantis, governor of my state, and told him he was beginning to sound like Joe Biden, pushing the shots.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
CDC says put your frick'n mask back on indoors !!!!!!!😃

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This entities, been backed by big pharma just have gotten too full of the power over the people that they can not let go, it feels too good, domination is a power trip.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

But we don't know, and therefore we must assume that it was changed intentionally and with a purpose, and with such a change should come an explanation, which didn't happen. I'm sure that it will eventually be addressed and directed toward Psaki, who then will say that it's a question for the CDC director, who will never answer the question.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The CDC discretely posted this:
Website--
"As of May 1, 2021, CDC transitioned from monitoring all reported vaccine breakthrough cases to focus on identifying and investigating only hospitalized or fatal cases due to any cause. This shift will help maximize the quality of the data collected on cases of greatest clinical and public health importance."

Basically, they are no longer reporting “breakthrough” cases and are just looking at all hospitalized and fatal cases in one lump sum. Just seems like more obfuscation...

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Update 8.11.2021

The CDC admits it got the Florida numbers wrong... i.e. "They lied" with regard to Covid-19.

Caught - BUSTED!: nypost.com...

This has happened many, MANY times across America over the past 12 months. Everything from over-reporting deaths, to under-reporting vaccine complications.

Make NO MISTAKE...The U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) is RUN BY EVIL ANTI-AMERICA OFFICIALS.

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Heads up!

Two new medical health alerts just issued for the Pfizer and moderna vaccines.

mobile.twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join