It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posts vanishing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Earlier today, I was the first reply to a thread within minutes of it's posting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
In which I detailed an answer as to why someone would or would not take the vaccine.

I have a terminal condition brought on by an approved medication and posted my information. It was not tagged as a violation, it was not removed with an "off topic" warning.

When I checked the thread several hours later, the reply had vanished with no explanation, no PM from the staff, no nothing. This has happened several times in the past but it's getting too regular to ignore any longer.
edit on 25-7-2021 by billxam because: mis-spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Is this your missing post?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Earlier today, I was the first reply to a thread within minutes of it's posting.
In which I detailed an answer as to why someone would or would not take the vaccine.

I have a terminal condition brought on by an approved medication and posted my information. It was not tagged as a violation, it was not removed with an "off topic" warning.

When I checked the thread several hours later, the reply had vanished with no explanation, no PM from the staff, no nothing. This has happened several times in the past but it's getting too regular to ignore any longer.

Probably used some 'bad words' or said some 'mean' things. Happened to me on several posts. Words I created too heh.
edit on 25-7-2021 by Kaiju666 because: corrected to(o) ?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is this the post on page 6?

Same as above.
edit on 25-7-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Earlier I had a u2u of a response, clicked on it, took me to the home page. Usually when something like that happens out means the thread was trashed.

In the past all staff action came with an automated u2u. I don't see why that would change now.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When one replies directly to the OP of a thread , it does appear as if that post is first .
However , once the reply button is clicked , that post will go to the last in line .
Maybe that is the issue ?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i had a bunch of posts go missing also

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Iā€™m mean it could be because you keep falling asleep before you hit post

I know it happens to me often lately šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Still do.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes it is. Isn't that mysterious. How the heck did it get there?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

LOL

I've lost track of my lost too. You can usually find them by click on your own little green dude, under your avatar and click on "view posts". That's how I found yours.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes it is. Isn't that mysterious. How the heck did it get there?
What is a mystery is why you think that's not exactly where it's supposed to be.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

I've lost track of my lost too. You can usually find them by click on your own little green dude, under your avatar and click on "view posts". That's how I found yours.
That's a great tip, which does help in finding "missing" posts.

You expect the post you just sent to be the "last post" in the thread, but on really fast moving threads, the last post made by someone else could be on the next page so you may not even see your post on the "last page". Could that be what happened here? I don't know, but that's happened to me before.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join