It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rats.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't give a rats who is vaccinated and who is not. I just don't care either way.

I don't give a rats about the numbers, the charts, the countless threads on the subject that go round and round with the same old arguments, conclusions, identities and allegations.

I don't give a rats about the fact that I don't give a rats.

I don't give a rats about lockdowns, or their supposed effects on the economy.

I don't give a rats about alleged incoming vaccine passports or the like. I won't own one.

I don't give a rats about the effects on the medical system.

I don't give a rats about herd immunity, natural immunity, lack of vaccine immunity or alleged age immunity.

I don't give a rats about whether you wear a mask or not.

I don't give a rats about your hand sanitiser dispenser.

I don't give a rats about your desire to know my vaccine status...ask me and find out about my attitude status.

I don't give a rats whether you give a rats about me not giving a rats.

I don't give a rats about covid hospitalisations.

I don't give a rats whether you contract covid, I contract covid and don't care if I do whether I pass it on to you....all you lot have given me or someone I know in times gone by - flu, warts, stds, food poisoning, dodgy products, financial ruin, perjurius testimony resulting in jail, loss of children, etc, etc.

I am sick to death of hearing about covid and vaccines, I'm sick of reading about it, seeing it on the news every single frikin day 3 times a day, I'm sick of the breaking news flashes interupting my shows, I'm sick of it all over the net, I'm sick of you lot tripping out over aspects of it you have little to no true understandings of, I'm sick of stupid media asking the same frikin questions at question times causing a repetitive environment.

I don't worry about my freedom- I know freedom never truly existed anyway and I'm sure as heck not stupid enough to go protest for something I never truly had to start with resulting in the loss of what little freedom I did have (my liberty).
This by no means means I'm complicite.....I just know how to protest effectively.

I won't be covid vaccinated no matter the eventual cost, threats, pack mentality, loss or ostrazisation involved.....I don't give a rats what you think about it. I also won't wear a mask, sanitise my hands or adhere to your bs rules.

I don't give a rats if you accuse me of selfishness, ignorance, complacency or stupidity as your opinions relevance to me eroded to zero a long long time ago.

Wake up, your spirituality is being siphoned whilst your preoccupied with all this bs.

This is rant, that was my rant and I don't give a rats......full stop.

Most put - "end of rant" - i have only just got started.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Well put.

There is a deeper issue here: our relationship with authority.

Some of us tend to obey authority.

Some of us tend to resist authority. That attitude is no different from obeying authority. Authority plays the tune and people just do a different dance.

Freedom lies in ignoring authority, Like those fine old anarchists Crass said, "there is no authority but yourself."

Turn it off. Walk away. Engage when it suits you. Play the game when it suits you. You decide.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Amen. The Covid vax threads are just clogging up this site. People need to be more original and find something else to talk about. It’s hard to find an interesting topic here nowadays without having navigate through dozens of vax threads regurgitating the same stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I was expecting something noteworthy going on in the RATS forum...
But no.... just another covid rant

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

edit on 24-7-2021 by pthena because: Never mind

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I was expecting something noteworthy going on in the RATS forum...
But no.... just another covid rant

Where you......ohhh well.
I'm very glad to disappoint your expectations....after all your opinions matter so deeply to me.

Guess I just don't give a rats T.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I would respond but your position seems to be fairly well explained.

Seems contridictive.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

edit on 24-7-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Technically though if you really didn't give a rat's ass you wouldn't have even taken the time to create this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I don't give a rats about your desire to know my vaccine status...ask me and find out about my attitude status.

Hey, just what is your vaccine status anyway? I mean since you brought it up and all...

Nah, after giving that reply some deep deep thought over a period of five minutes, I have decided to suggest that you not bother with an answer because, ah,,,, oh, I don't give a rats....
edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 24 Jul 2021 11:41:03 -0500Sat, 24 Jul 2021 11:41:03 -050021072021-07-24T11:41:03-05:001100000041 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

All I wanna' know is...how many Rats harmed in the process of making your rant?

Specifically, how many Rats were injured and maimed beyond recognition as their former little Rat selves' during the building of your immense and towering shrine of Rat rectums to which you pay homage?

When will the Rat Rectum Raffle be held for the person who can guess the exact number of Rat rectums in your relentless Rat rectum ransacking revolution?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
All I wanna' know is...how many Rats harmed in the process of making your rant?

lol good one

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Star and flag for putting into words how I feel.
Good work Brother.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
I don't give a rats who is vaccinated and who is not. I just don't care either way.

I don't give a rats about the numbers, the charts, the countless threads on the subject that go round and round with the same old arguments, conclusions, identities and allegations.

I don't give a rats about alleged incoming vaccine passports or the like. I won't own one.

I don't give a rats about herd immunity, natural immunity, lack of vaccine immunity or alleged age immunity.

I don't give a rats whether you contract covid, I contract covid and don't care if I do whether I pass it on to you....all you lot have given me or someone I know in times gone by - flu, warts, stds, food poisoning, dodgy products, financial ruin, perjurius testimony resulting in jail, loss of children, etc, etc.

I am sick to death of hearing about covid and vaccines, I'm sick of reading about it, seeing it on the news every single frikin day 3 times a day, I'm sick of the breaking news flashes interupting my shows, I'm sick of it all over the net, I'm sick of you lot tripping out over aspects of it you have little to no true understandings of, I'm sick of stupid media asking the same frikin questions at question times causing a repetitive environment.

I don't worry about my freedom- I know freedom never truly existed anyway and I'm sure as heck not stupid enough to go protest for something I never truly had to start with resulting in the loss of what little freedom I did have (my liberty).
This by no means means I'm complicite.....I just know how to protest effectively.

I won't be covid vaccinated no matter the eventual cost, threats, pack mentality, loss or ostrazisation involved.....I don't give a rats what you think about it. I also won't wear a mask, sanitise my hands or adhere to your bs rules.

I don't give a rats if you accuse me of selfishness, ignorance, complacency or stupidity as your opinions relevance to me eroded to zero a long long time ago.

Wake up, your spirituality is being siphoned whilst your preoccupied with all this bs.

Oh but you do I assure you that there will be a but (or a Rats...) or how about an Until?

Until I get sick

Until the economy starts to have a serious impact on me

Until I am forced to carry a passport.

Until I need to be hospitalized and there is no room.

Until I need medical treatment and I cannot receive it.

Man I do hope you at least wash your hands dealing all those Rats A..es let alone your own...

Also you forgot

Get off my lawn

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Posting on a public forum to talk about your "rats" is so cool.

I have a ferret named Don that only eats dog food that he steals from the dog dish. He's so cute!!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I've never seen someone so stingy with their rats.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You would have to contact the DEATH of Rats. See Discworld thread

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well said. And it highlights what the Harpies need Remedial Education to grasp:

Apathy and defiance is all this heavy-handed nagging has accomplished. You reap what you sow, so maybe stop the blathering, and maybe you'll stop shooting yourselves in the feet while gaining no progress or allies.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Hey, just what is your vaccine status anyway? I mean since you brought it up and all...

Nah, after giving that reply some deep deep thought over a period of five minutes, I have decided to suggest that you not bother with an answer because, ah,,,, oh, I don't give a rats....

Now your getting it.
Albeit whilst trying to humour your cronies.....but get it you did.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh

originally posted by: CthruU

Oh but you do I assure you that there will be a but (or a Rats...) or how about an Until?

Until I get sick

Until the economy starts to have a serious impact on me

Until I am forced to carry a passport.

Until I need to be hospitalized and there is no room.

Until I need medical treatment and I cannot receive it.

Man I do hope you at least wash your hands dealing all those Rats A..es let alone your own...

Also you forgot

Get off my lawn

I don't give a rats about your assurances.......bring on the untils, I want nothing from this evil world - nothing.

You know nothing and your ill attempt at a attack is not even remotely intelligent.

Ohhh, and I forgot nothing, please get on my lawn that way I can claim self defence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join