It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rats.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: CthruU

Apathy and defiance is all this heavy-handed nagging has accomplished. You reap what you sow, so maybe stop the blathering, and maybe you'll stop shooting yourselves in the feet while gaining no progress or allies.

LOL, if you understood anything at all you would now that this is somewhat the intent.
The further the distance between the herd and myself the more at ease my spirit becomes.

Humanity is a disgrace it always has been, all this plastic togetherness over this covid bs is a lie and short sighted. Gaining progress or allies????? Very narrow minded. You have a lot to learn about humanities true nature and intentions for one another.

I'll continue to voice my discontent because I can and will.

So maybe stop acting like you know a thing or two cause you know zip.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Technically though if you really didn't give a rat's ass you wouldn't have even taken the time to create this thread.

Technically though nothing could be further from the truth.

One thing people cannot let go of is a good dose of opposing reality.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Maybe you need more Bran?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What is your Rats name? Is a ferret a type of rat?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I don't give a rats

This is not english. Do you mean to say, you don't give a rat's posterior section? Do you mean to say, you don't give a rat?

You can't have a plural with "a", so something has to change, if you want to use this kind of sentiment and still use the english language.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

I don't give a rats

This is not english. Do you mean to say, you don't give a rat's posterior section? Do you mean to say, you don't give a rat?

You can't have a plural with "a", so something has to change, if you want to use this kind of sentiment and still use the english language.

Whatever you reckon, I've read some of your ranting threads and your not one to talk- hypocrite.

You really think your something special,,,,,,well not even close.....get a grip.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Can your Rats do tricks? My ferret "Don" can get up on a box and dance the Flamenco like they do in Spain but he only dances to old Van Halen tapes. Isn't that strange?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just tapes? What if you put on an LP?

a reply to: olaru12

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Just tapes? What if you put on an LP?

a reply to: olaru12

One night I caught him dancing the light fantastic to a CD. I shamed him soundly as you can well imagine. I think he learned his lesson....
edit on 5-9-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join