It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC Just Showed a Doubling of Vaccine-related Deaths over a 7 day period

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BatSars

If it were not for Social Media (like ATS, Twitter, etc..) the CDC would be able to successfully keep complications hidden, like Obama's CDC did with the H1N1 Vaccine.

So twitter is now no longer an enemy of America ?, flip flopping again I see

Largest Social Media Companies Have Aligned their Interests with Americas Enemies

FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YOUTUBE, and TWITTER are taking sides with IRAN and CHINA against the United States

In addition to what we've already seen from these traitors

Can you just clarify is Twitter for or against America and the American public, I struggle to keep track on your opinion, I think all social media is for narcissists myself

i wouldnt trust ANY figures from ANY government, we have known since war times that they ALL use propaganda against the populous, similar to some posters on ATS

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
Not exactly calling you a liar but,

Your Linky is Stinky!

I went to the CDC Website and it is stating the same thing you first posted of 6079 deaths and not doubled.

I am guessing not a SINGLE person replying checked your "Facts" either!

Unless you got a screenshot, a new link or something the burden of proof is on you! I am almost positive you will not have any valid proof though...

Considering VAERS was at 10k a week and a half ago, 12k didn't seem much of a jump -- It seems likely. I think the CDC is holding onto older VAERS reports. You have to generate a new report each time you want updates and it takes a minute to gather. Your link is not VAERS.

After looking at links, there is some tomfackery afoot. The numbers are being manipulated purposefully. I had VAERS data from the 9th with it above 10k.

A link or some screenshots would go a long way to proving this...

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I always mistrust statistics given by govt, scientific bodies and -100% belief when from politicians. At least they relate 12,313 deaths to the vaccine. The vaccine kills more than 9-11 just to 'save' more.

In my country, there was a woman who died of heart attack the day after her first dose and coroner says due to her pre-existing condition and unrelated to vaccine. Well, of course there are pre-existing conditions to be blamed. For me, i had a few seconds of heart pain on day 2 of my second dose.

In medical causes of death, there is no such thing as die of old age. IEven if someone die peacefully in their sleep, it is due to heart attack. So when they says the number one cause of death is blah blah and one in 5 people die of blah blah, it is all BS unless they qualify the age range.

<< 1  2   >>

join