It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC Just Showed a Doubling of Vaccine-related Deaths over a 7 day period

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

Well, I see the problem you took the number of people that died who were vaccinated. Not all those deaths were do to the vaccine. For example, if you have had covid and your condition is not improving they may decide to try to give you the shot. This is them hoping they can kick start your immune system to fight the virus. When vaccinated if you have a severe reaction the trick is to make it 72 hrs. after that your odds of dying from an immune response becomes very low.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Comorbidity with COVID-19 is cause to believe that the patient succumbed to the virus.

Comorbidity with the vaccine is not cause to believe the patient succumbed to the vaccine side effects.

????

The vaccine isn't causing disease. If you can explain how the vaccine would interact with comorbidities I am interested to listen.

My point is that if one is coincidence, why not the other? Essentially people are just dying and neither vaccine nor virus is a significant factor. But the contradiction of causality vs correlation is certainly confuzzling the more data we process.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That's a mischaracterization of my post because I literally didn't do that. The correct information is there, so I'll just let my post stand for itself.
a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
That's a mischaracterization of my post because I literally didn't do that. The correct information is there, so I'll just let my post stand for itself.

Yes you did its right here in the post you made.

twitter.com...

Anyone who has died after vaccination has to be reported it doesn't mean that is what killed them. So 12,313 is just the wrong number for your claim.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Having to see on CDC the death number possible death numbers from this. Is a bit concerning.
edit on 21-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
On 7/20, the CDC reports that

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

And, of course, that's followed by the tried-and-true ...

Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

Then one day later, today, 7/21, the CDC reports this:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 12,313 reports of death (0.0036%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

(emphasis added)

I want to point out, though, that the number they include on their summary page does NOT reflect all deaths reported by the vaccine. I'm not certain what criteria they use to determine which reported deaths go into the summary page so if someone knows the answer to that, I'd be interested to know.

Crazy times, y'all.

The population of the US is only 328 million amazing that they have administered 338 million doses. The numbers are still being manipulated.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It seems the purpose of the VAERS program is to protect manufacturers and to deceive the public by presenting inaccurate numbers. Good intentions no doubt, but in practice it's not too accurate.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Same where i am they claim that they had administered millions of doses but is that really true? i have a hard time believing the data.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiaBandetoh
Not exactly calling you a liar but,

Your Linky is Stinky!

I went to the CDC Website and it is stating the same thing you first posted of 6079 deaths and not doubled.

I am guessing not a SINGLE person replying checked your "Facts" either!

Unless you got a screenshot, a new link or something the burden of proof is on you! I am almost positive you will not have any valid proof though...

Considering VAERS was at 10k a week and a half ago, 12k didn't seem much of a jump -- It seems likely. I think the CDC is holding onto older VAERS reports. You have to generate a new report each time you want updates and it takes a minute to gather. Your link is not VAERS.

After looking at links, there is some tomfackery afoot. The numbers are being manipulated purposefully. I had VAERS data from the 9th with it above 10k.
edit on 21-7-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Comorbidity with COVID-19 is cause to believe that the patient succumbed to the virus.

Comorbidity with the vaccine is not cause to believe the patient succumbed to the vaccine side effects.

????

The vaccine isn't causing disease. If you can explain how the vaccine would interact with comorbidities I am interested to listen.

My point is that if one is coincidence, why not the other? Essentially people are just dying and neither vaccine nor virus is a significant factor. But the contradiction of causality vs correlation is certainly confuzzling the more data we process.

Yes. The disparity in treatment has been glaring all along. Stop treating people as morons and just give us the facts.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The funny thing is…..they’ve been using ‘coronavirus related deaths’ to ramp the numbers up……yet aren’t willing to add, vaccine ‘related’ deaths to the statistics……you could not make it up……if it smells like crap, tastes like crap, it’s probably or probably not a crap related issue…..ugh

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

????

If you have heart inflammation from the vax AND heart disease...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Its almost like somebody is trying to hide something?

It's almost like the whistleblower lawsuit filed what - two days ago - alleging shenanigans in the reporting by the CDC has someone spooked.

But of course, using the CDC's guidelines, you'd be crazy to associate two events closely related in time and subject matter to cause and effect.

Downright crazy.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think V-SAFE worked too well.
Useful when it was needed to record China Virus cases and deaths...but embarrassing when it started to be used to record "vaccine" deaths.

V-Safe Has More Vaccine Adverse Reaction Data Than VAERS but CDC Keeps It Absolutely Secret. Why?

noqreport.com...

Sad (and ironic) postscript, that V-SAFE's creator...a VP @ Oracle...died of China Virus two months after getting fully "vaccinated".

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So is it safe to get our kids normal vaccines now?
This sh!t isn't gd funny anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

The population of the US is only 328 million amazing that they have administered 338 million doses. The numbers are still being manipulated.

Multiple doses per maybe?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The 12k number found in the summary does NOT include all deaths that most would tie to vaccines. That number is above 25k.

I very clearly stated (in the thread) that the numbers I'm posting come from their SUMMARY page, which have not, nor will ever, list all reported vaccine deaths -- only the ones they "claim" to believe "might" be somewhat "related" while still maintaining that they aren't related and prove no causation.

You're referring to a different number.

Again, you're mischaracterizing my post and attributing something to me that I never said or did.

edit on 21-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That was my first thought as well. I don't have the specific vaccine #s, but I believe the J&J vaccine was third least used - could be wrong, but the rest of them are 2-dose.
a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   
And.... I wonder what the fatality rate is for the world?

500,000 deaths????

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Mad Dog Doctor Alert:

Medical "authorities" are suggesting mixing Covid-19 vaccines in your body.

www.cnbc.com...

Don't Do It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join