It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC Just Showed a Doubling of Vaccine-related Deaths over a 7 day period

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
On 7/20, the CDC reports that

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

And, of course, that's followed by the tried-and-true ...

Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

Then one day later, today, 7/21, the CDC reports this:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 338 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 12,313 reports of death (0.0036%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

(emphasis added)

I want to point out, though, that the number they include on their summary page does NOT reflect all deaths reported by the vaccine. I'm not certain what criteria they use to determine which reported deaths go into the summary page so if someone knows the answer to that, I'd be interested to know.

Crazy times, y'all.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Its almost like somebody is trying to hide something?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Turning up the number slowly so it will be less upsetting when it passes 100,000. Looks very fishy.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Polio vaccines, they kept problems hidden from the public for a while. Why would anyone think reporting on covid would be any different. Of course they are going to restrict data on issues. Too much money and too many careers on the line plus normal people gotta have their normal fix otherwise they create pandemic pandemonium.

WWII allies bombed the French railroads knowing damn well it was going to kill 10's of thousands. It was either that are let Hitler roll in fast.

End justifies the means. BOMB IT.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars
The truth is the last thing these wicked freaks want anyone to know. The truth empowers us and sets us free.

They want us confused and controlled, believing only the elite and their falsely so called science can set us free.

If we slow down, leave out our emotions, and pay close attention to what these same people say and do, most people will easily realize they are no source for truth. No truth should be left in the dark, and no real truth should be used just to manipulate and control the masses.

Modern people are too selfishly distracted to notice the cliff they are blindly but willingly walking off of without really even questioning the ill intended leadership. Very gut wrenching to witness.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
As if no one eagle-eyed would catch that change, lol.

I agree with Beyond above me there, I think it's entirely possible the numbers are going to be slowly dialed up at least for a while until people notice, but it'll probably be a Shiny Things/Big Numbers distraction from something else when people do notice and start asking too many questions again.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Drip, drip, drip.

They're doing the same thing with the warnings on the vaccines. I suppose this way they can keep repeating the "follow the science" line while simultaneously censoring scientific data, especially when it comes to non-vaccine treatments and prophylactics.

a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars They only list the ones that are probable in relationship to cause the event, A lot of people die every day, the ones that die as possibly related are not put in their till they show a probable relationship by reviewing evidence. Out of maybe sixty thousand deaths, they narrowed it down to what they show. Not all deaths after the jab are related to the adverse reaction of the vaccine, some people just die too.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

In this case the "ends" does not appear to be public health.

They are accepting mass casualties for another reason ... perhaps the mass casualties are the goal?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Comorbidity with COVID-19 is cause to believe that the patient succumbed to the virus.

Comorbidity with the vaccine is not cause to believe the patient succumbed to the vaccine side effects.

????

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sure, but not everyone that dies hours after a jab died from "other reasons," but that's what they are trying to get everyone to believe.

That logic works both ways and the warnings they're adding have been reported since AFTER the smaller clinical trials (that they unblinded before their completion, btw). Strange how none of that showed in their "trials" but was readily apparent within a week of the first major push of vaccines to the general public.

They didn't even release the first warning until, what, 45% of the public was double-jabbed and 55-60% was single-jabbed?

And I'd like to point out that they knew about this beforehand but didn't tell the public: www.youtube.com... (2:33:40). In fact, when they started talking about the adverse reactions, he wouldn't pull up the slide, but had to skip over it and you can pause it to read them.

Every one of the adverse events they deemed "possible" in 10/22/20 have been reported on, aside from Vaccine enhanced disease. Arguably, you could say not Kawasaki's either but MIS-C is so similar that they argue over defining them.

So, they knew, didn't put them in the warnings insert, didn't tell the public, and proceeded with a global experiment. Sorry, but that's not good science. That's experimentation.

a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 21-7-2021 by BatSars because: typo

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: BatSars

Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem.

Reports of adverse events to contracting COVID-19, mainly dying, always meant that COVID-19 killed that person - even if that person was hit by a bus. Hospitals got big coin for stating COVID-19 as cause of death. Dancing Nurses got popular on Tik #in Tok whilst hospitals remained empty.

So, in 2020 everyone who died, died of COVID-19, we have the numbers to 'prove' it, but now in 2021, anyone who dies and happens to have recently taken the vaccine did not die because the vaccine is dodgy AF. Even those 4 airline pilots who all died within a week of each other after all getting the vaccine.

We are under attack by the elites, those that deny this are brainwashed beyond repair. Time to take action.

link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

In this case the "ends" does not appear to be public health.

They are accepting mass casualties for another reason ... perhaps the mass casualties are the goal?

I never said the exact reason why they are "bombing the railroad", only giving an example when one was bombed and the reasoning then.

I don't know their end but you could be correct. Nobody has stated they want population growth that's for damn sure. In fact, the exact opposite.
edit on 21-7-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not exactly calling you a liar but,

Your Linky is Stinky!

I went to the CDC Website and it is stating the same thing you first posted of 6079 deaths and not doubled.

I am guessing not a SINGLE person replying checked your "Facts" either!

Unless you got a screenshot, a new link or something the burden of proof is on you! I am almost positive you will not have any valid proof though...
edit on 21-7-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If it were not for Social Media (like ATS, Twitter, etc..) the CDC would be able to successfully keep complications hidden, like Obama's CDC did with the H1N1 Vaccine.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I figured they would try and gaslight everyone, so I absolutely DID get a screenshot, though I'm not sure how to upload it here:

twitter.com...

It's in the tweet. What's funny is that you can still WB machine an earlier snapshot, so look here: web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

This snapshot was from today at around 4am, I think. They changed the number some time after I posted this, though.

I appreciate you being diligent but one thing I am not is a liar or someone that would fudge something without understanding what I'm publishing.

To see today's snapshots and see for yourself, go here: web.archive.org...*/www.cdc.gov...

CDC done screwed up.
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

edit on 21-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars

I want to point out, though, that the number they include on their summary page does NOT reflect all deaths reported by the vaccine. I'm not certain what criteria they use to determine which reported deaths go into the summary page so if someone knows the answer to that, I'd be interested to know.

Crazy times, y'all.

Well 8,000 people die everyday in America, so with 100s of millions vaccinated it wouldn't be hard to suggest 12,000 died within a few weeks after being vaccinated to whatever looking at over a year span.

There is no criteria with VAERS anyone can post, have you read them? CDC says they are monitoring x number of deaths, but no correlation is found, so what does that all mean? It means there is nothing suggesting the vaccine is killing anyone, but they will follow up with each case to make sure.

edit on 21-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
it wouldn't be hard to suggest 12,000 died within a few weeks after being vaccinated to whatever looking at over a year span.

6k in one week. 12k in a year. Over 25k reports of vaccine-related deaths in less than a year.

Sorry, but the CDC literally just went onto their website and changed the number back down to 6k and you want us to "trust them?"

You and I will simply diverge here given that I have no faith in what the CDC says and I don't buy their 12k number anyway. Not based off of all the reports and similar reporting coming from Yellow Card too.

I appreciate your input, though.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

There is so much reporting on this topic on alt channels which, by the way are actually NOT alt channels. More people watching podcast and bitchute, rumble than the main legacy shows by a longshot. They can't stop it. What we really need however is a deep inside leak, one that will blow this thing sky high on a couple fronts. Not holding my breath. Going against the Biden Regime is a death sentence much like the CCP.

link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Comorbidity with COVID-19 is cause to believe that the patient succumbed to the virus.

Comorbidity with the vaccine is not cause to believe the patient succumbed to the vaccine side effects.

????

The vaccine isn't causing disease. If you can explain how the vaccine would interact with comorbidities I am interested to listen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join