It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cover-Up! 45,000 DEAD, Booster Plan Exposed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd like to see something a bit more concrete than anecdotal evidence please.

The problem with posting this in response to EVERY anecdotal story is that the anecdotal stories add up pretty quickly.

Sure, these stories aren't absolute proof of an overall problem, but at some point you need to remove the blinders and start thinking critically that maybe, just maybe, there's something to this issue that so many people seem to have experience with.

You sound like The Dude: "Yeah? Well ya know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Here is a link to an article (it is really long) about the WHO and their "anti-fertility" tetanus drug that they denied had HCG in it. They used it in several 3rd world countries and then when they went to Africa with it, doctors were suspicious. It took a very long time for the WHO to finally let them test a sample (like 10 years) and it turned out their tetanus vaccine did in fact contain HCG which basically prevents pregnancy.

m.scirp.org...

Here is a timeline of WHO involvement: html.scirp.org...

So that part is verified fact something that the WHO would not only do, but lie about and try to cover up. This population lowering idea seems to have started in the early 70s. There was a book published by the club of Rome titled "the limits of growth" in 1972 which has the basic premise that useless people are using up resources. Then we have Kissinger and NSSM 200 and then the Vancouver habitat committee where the UN makes a report talking about how the government should own all property because private landowners create inequality and all these other land related things.

Yes. It is all one big conspiracy to screw us. These are all easily available to find online for now. And that's just part of what they want us to see. Klaus Schwab's inspiration was the guy who founded the club of Rome. He invited him to speak about the book "the limits of growth" at a WEF meeting.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
You are wrong. VAERS IS what we have. It is the standard. Go ahead on the cdc website and see.

Same with the covid numbers on the CDC website, but you don't believe those.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

If the anecdotal evidence all starts to add up then that's different.

It doesn't though does it. Some of the claims being made here are so ridiculous it's embarrassing.

I'm all for a good conspiracy but these claims are just unsubstantiated nonsense.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It maybe ridiculous and embarrassing to you but not to those that are experiencing in real time. Have you even, ever stop and think about what you post?

I guess not.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
But what exactly are these people experiencing?

Most of what I'm referring to is just hearsay and wild speculation?

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Nyiah

Noro is a really nasty bug but it's only 24hr-ish and loperimide hydrochloride and diaoralyte (should be under $3 for a months supply) gets rid of the maor effects. I still uncontrollably retch at the smell of Chinese Super Noodles 20 years ater having Noro though as it was the last thing I ate/taste I constantly threw up for 24 hours.

When properly ill you're barely concious enough to know where you are or why you're there due to being sent from ward to ward and blood/medical test ASAP for as long as neccesary. There's a lot less of an awareness of how ill you are, wheras Noro makes you want to curl up in a ball and die.

The bolded, thank god someone picked up on that, and worded it exactly the right way.

There's a difference between just "feeling like you're going to die" (bad influenzas, for example) and "wanting to die" when sick (Noro, or harder hitting) Time has nothing to do with it, covid could last a day and it wouldn't make it any more or less applicable to either phrase. It's the impact on the person that makes or breaks the Suck It Up/Go In choices.

In other words, how bad an illness REALLY is, is entirely subjective at best.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Your account is 11 days old and you're making endless Covid conspiracy threads and your first thread was about the NWO and linking Alex Jones saying "must watch"....so yeah your account might as well be a conspiracy...who are you working for Doctor Smith?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Your account is 11 days old and you're making endless Covid conspiracy threads and your first thread was about the NWO and linking Alex Jones saying "must watch"....so yeah your account might as well be a conspiracy...who are you working for Doctor Smith?

Are you high?

Doctor Smith

Member was on ATS
29 minutes ago
]/quote]

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: rickymouse
I can verify the situation with vaccinated people and operations here in UK.
I have a client due to have major reconstructive surgery on his shoulder. His friend was going for a more minor surgical procedure. His friend during his pre-op appointment was asked by the surgeon if he had been jabbed. He replied no. He was a little shocked when the surgeon literally reached out and touched his arm and said thank goodness for that. His friend asked why and the surgeon said they were having coagulopathy issues with people who have had the jab. My client is due his pre-op shortly and will be bringing this up with his surgeon if he doesn't mention it.
Rainbows
Jane

The Surgeons do not care to have people take blood thinners after the surgery and since many vaccines actually increase blood clotting risks for a certain amount of time, they would have convictions of giving blood thinners to combat the clotting. It makes the surgeon look bad if a patient dies or gets clotting happening. This vaccine does increase the clotting factor more than the flu jab does. I don't know why it is, but they are researching this as we speak. That increased thrombotic effect seems to last up to two months or more in some cases.

I have heard from people that the doctor discussed the increased risk of clotting in surgeries here, people who had a personal relationship with the surgeries, most it was surgeries for their older parents and some were older people who had to put off a surgery for a couple of weeks after getting the Jab. One friend who did not pay attention to the doctor and had it anyway, had some issues related to clotting of the tube they put into his pancreas for something to do with his pancreatic cancer treatment. He is still alive though, guess it was just something that increased some issues with the cancer treatment. His treatment start was delayed by the doctor for two weeks because he got the covid jab against the advice of his cancer doctor....it is bad for their reputation to have a patient have problems, we have good cancer doctors around here and good heart surgeons, but that is where it ends. It is hard to get a good doctor here, unless you have had one for a while, they stick you with a newby who does not have the experience yet and of course, around here there is not a lot of money to pay real good doctors, the hospital cannot afford to pay high salaries for the best ones. I understand that, the best ones seem to go where they get better pay. A doctor can get double the salary at a hospital in a bigger city or in places like California or on the East coast. But once they have five years of experience under their belt here, they get decent...well some of them do. But when they do get experienced, they get way better offers from other areas and they leave a lot of the time. I guess getting pork chops for ninety nine cents a pound with a lower cost of living in the U.P does have some disadvantages when it comes to physicans.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamburgler

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

Hey I got a bridge I want to sell you ....

They died within 3 days of taking the vaccine. Sheesh.

Evidently he did not understand what was being said. I personally know of two people who died within a couple of days after getting the vaccine, the doctor of one of them said they should probably have not given him the vax. They apologized to his daughter. but she said he had parkinsons and the related dementia so it was a godsend that he died.

A “super dangerous” vaccine killed someone with Parkinson’s and Dementia.

That person was likely “high risk” to begin with. I’m a little surprised the doctor said to get the shot. I wouldn’t say that’s the best case study to prove the vaccines are lethal tho.

The parkinson dementia was the reason he got overzealous and wound up breaking his hip. He got the Jab three days after the hip surgery...it was probably a clotting issue or possibly it boosted his immune system too high and caused something to go wrong. That was at the Veteran care facility that they came in and gave him a shot after he got released from the hospital after the surgery. The doctor they have at the veterans home did not realize they were going to give him the jab, it was normal practice not to give the shot that soon after the surgery, he thought the people there would have been informed...just a mistake, I guess the doctor has to write down no shot allowed for a person after a surgery, nobody blames him, he did not know that they were going to give him the Jab.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Your right typically after any vaccine you want to wait to have surgery anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks. But not for the reason you think it has to do with the immune response to the anesthesia. Anesthesia can cause a severe reaction to the vaccine as well if you are lucky just a headache maybe a little sore. But it can get a lot worse very quickly to the point of being life-threatening.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I didn't know that, learned something new once again.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If you got a vaccine before surgery just consult with your physician there are charts available he can consult with. Also, avoid 5 days after surgery to make sure anesthesia is out of your system

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

If you got a vaccine before surgery just consult with your physician there are charts available he can consult with. Also, avoid 5 days after surgery to make sure anesthesia is out of your system

Does that go for any vaccine, like a tetnus vaccine or pneumonia vaccine

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Does that go for any vaccine, like a tetnus vaccine or pneumonia vaccine

Yes anything that is designed to cause an immune response. And for 5 days after try to avoid people with colds.
edit on 7/21/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Metallicus

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

Hey I got a bridge I want to sell you ....

The media is complicit in the coverup so why WOULD you hear about it?

A. I work at a major hospital.
B. I don't live under a rock.

You need the media to tell you about millions dropping like flies? No friends, or eyes?

Yup. Because I think you're full of #. Provide stacks of withered dead husks, or start canning it.

While you're at it, would you care to explain how my 80 year old father also knows no elderly in his circle of friends and extended family that have been ill or died from covid? Would you care to explain how I haven't, either? Or any of my friends, or neighbors? E and W MI are covered here, and it doesn't add up to our eyes.

Consider yourself lucky then because it sucks, it #ing sucks. I don't know a lot of people personally who have died (4) but I know several (close to 10) who had it and felt like they were going to die. One was in his early 40's the rest where 50 and older.

Meh, lucky. That's pretty hyperbolic, I contend that Norovirus is worse and I'm sticking to that. Noro is an unmatched special kind of hell, good luck figuring out whether or not you have to liquid #s yourself to death into the toilet first, or barf yourself to death first. I'd rather have covid than ever have Noro again.

I, or rather the whole family, probably actually did have it last January. Not this January, January 2020. Before people started routinely pooping their pants on command like it's something to be proud of. We even had a thread going about it for referencing later on, me and a LOT of other posters actively discussed and compared symptoms.

I didn't get a test, and don't ever plan on one. So assuming it was the Rona, then it was not a big issue for us, although we were laid up for a few weeks like everyone else in the fricking metro here was. Then all of a sudden, the cold was named and was now suddenly scary overnight, whereas everyone didn't even blink the day before. Just grabbed the cold meds and carried on.

I know exactly what you are talking about. I was sick in January 2020 (as my wife) with a virus that lasted several weeks and just lingered. I often wonder if that was the Rona (my guess is that it was not). I had an antibody test done but that was months after the fact. Maybe even over a year, can't remember.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anne Elizabeth
@AnneElizabethUS

Scottland’s Department of Public Heath just confirmed 5,522 deaths within a 28 day period after receiving at least one dose of the jab. It certainly raises suspicion from a country who’s population is smaller than Minnesota.

😮

Yeah, I'm not believing that a total of 4,213 people have died in Scotland with confirmed or suspected coronavirus. So you're going to tell me the vaccine killed more people than the entire country lost to Corona?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Well I am glad he is obviously no working or been paid by big pharma or the Rockefellers,

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join