It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "vaccine" is free so we can save lives!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd imagine the horror stories about nationalised healthcare are spread by the US private healthcare industry.

My surgeon, who used to work as a doctor in the NHS in London, has told me directly how terrible the system is over there. Of course, in "Rural England" it might be a little different, just like when I lived in rural Kentucky things didn't take as long as in cities, but no, it's not just misinformation spread by private-healthcare as a whole, although I'm sure that there is some (and that goes in the other direction, too, I'm sure).

I pay £10 a month for my prescriptions and that covers me for as much medication as the docs say I need.

Yeah, and Americans are left subsidizing other nation's prices because systems like yours put caps on what the nation will pay the drug manufacturers, and ours does not. Funny how that works...but if we implemented a similar system, the companies that produce "as much medication as the docs say [you] need" wouldn't be viable anymore.

(Yes, I know that there are other factors, too, but that's a major part of it and many studies into the issue have proven that reality)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I'd imagine the horror stories about nationalised healthcare are spread by the US private healthcare industry.

My surgeon, who used to work as a doctor in the NHS in London, has told me directly how terrible the system is over there. Of course, in "Rural England" it might be a little different, just like when I lived in rural Kentucky things didn't take as long as in cities, but no, it's not just misinformation spread by private-healthcare as a whole, although I'm sure that there is some (and that goes in the other direction, too, I'm sure).

I pay £10 a month for my prescriptions and that covers me for as much medication as the docs say I need.

Yeah, and Americans are left subsidizing other nation's prices because systems like yours put caps on what the nation will pay the drug manufacturers, and ours does not. Funny how that works...but if we implemented a similar system, the companies that produce "as much medication as the docs say [you] need" wouldn't be viable anymore.

(Yes, I know that there are other factors, too, but that's a major part of it and many studies into the issue have proven that reality)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Are you saying the us drug companies are subsidizing the UK prescription medicine market?

You know that they pay more than I pay in prescription right?

And you know that the US drug companies are not obliged to sell anything to the UK and that not all medications are bought from the US?

I'll happily retract if you can show me otherwise but I think it's more likely we pay a fairer price than you guys do because we negotiate on volume and won't take backhanders on the same kind of levels.

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I honestly think the standard of care in the UK is good but it's slowly on the decline due to mismanagement and lack of adequate funding.

It will continue to decline; just the nature of the beast.

When a government takes tax money to provide a public service, it will have to contend with inflation, rising costs, and the taxpayers unwillingness to bear a tax increase. Add to that politicians looking to raid the funds for their pet projects.

And, with government control, this public service will become increasingly conditional. Government won't pass up the opportunity to use the public service to influence the behavior of the populace. Smoke or drink? No health care for you. Sounds reasonable, right? No vaccine? Own a gun? Have an unpopular opinion? Why should taxpayer money fund your healthcare?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Eat your donut and shut up.

Heres your lottery ticket and some blood clots.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If something does go wrong with this emergency approved vaccine, you could sue if you paid for it. Since you never pay for the vaccine itself, and it is voluntary, you cannot do a lawsuit against those providing it. Now, the people who sign you up for the vaccine are not government employees, if they deceive you it is not the governments fault if something goes wrong. The list of side effects and the chemicals that people are intolerant to is clearly listed in literature with this vaccine. If you do not know of your medical problems and intolerance's, it is not the fault of the government or the pharma companies. You have to sign the paper which relieves everyone of liability, good luck if you have to collect from the vaccine fund, they hardly ever authorize dispersion of funds for those who are negatively effected, and the lawyer will make way more than you.

I am not an anti-vaxer, but I am not satisfied with the way the testing was done for this vaccine creation and the interpretations of the evidence. I do not like the parameters of the research. I do believe that some vaccines are necessary, and for some this vaccine is necessary but for the majority it is not necessary and for those with highly suppressed immunity, this vaccine won't help that much.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Excellent points, and very well said!!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wasn’t free for all the small businesses absolutely obliterated by nearly a year of forced shutdowns while super spreaders like Walmart stayed open funneling 8000 people per day through two cash register lines so everyone indirectly interacted with everyone else.

Talk about a chicken pox party. It is a wonder we were not completely wiped out.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Insulin and epipens absolutely do save lives on a daily basis, but look at the price of those. Now take a look at this jab that the government is is begging and threatening people to take. There's a more sinister reason they are wanting everyone to take it. All under the guise of protecting you from a virus with a 99.97% survival chance...

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Okay....

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The "Virus" didn't cause any of this!

WE caused it.

Period!!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: LSU2018

BINGO!!

They advertise it as "Shot At A Million". Repulsive, disgusting.

Shot At A Million

Even if they offered me a million in cash. I wouldn't take the VAXX.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It isn’t free.

The state is being charged for the cost by giant pharmaceutical corporations whose moral compass leads me to believe their ethnics department is staffed exclusively by former Serbian war criminals.

The costs of course will be paid by taxes. Since the western (and much of the rest of) world is run by the wealthy for the wealthy, the burden will of course fall upon the working and middle classes, which in reality are pretty much the same these days.

Such is life.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh does the same. I work with a team of engineers, fabricators and machinists that design and build custom aids for kids with medical issues. Children's helped me (ear drum transplant 1969) my Niece (meningitis 1990) and my Nephew (Spina Bifida 1998).

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
It isn’t free.

The state is being charged for the cost by giant pharmaceutical corporations whose moral compass leads me to believe their ethnics department is staffed exclusively by former Serbian war criminals.

The costs of course will be paid by taxes. Since the western (and much of the rest of) world is run by the wealthy for the wealthy, the burden will of course fall upon the working and middle classes, which in reality are pretty much the same these days.

Such is life.

And I bet kick backs to said politicians.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
You're asking too many questions.
That is no longer allowed.

i chuckled at this but it's actually true where the covid narrative is concerned

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Okay...why aren't Cancer treatments free then???

...or high blood pressure medicines???

...or kidney dialysis???

...or, let's just keep it simple...or hospital stays for WU-FLU AFTER someone has had the vaccine????...or from complications due to the vaccine???

When was there ever a LOTTERY for any of these things...where THEY pay YOU for treatment????

So you are advocating social medicine?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The awnser i can think of is because vaccines protect the general health of the population. It's free because it effects all of us.

Vaccine complications and hospital stays only affect a small portion and aren't considered a health ctises like covid is.

Sure, there is a range of diseases that are killing us more than covid. But most of those don't spread amongst the population.

If it is free, who is paying for this free service for all of us? Don't say the government, because they are paying with OUR tax money and that of future generations. Big pHARMa certainly isn't paying, they are selling and their stock prices are going up. So please explain how the "lethal injection" is free? Other than free to die maybe ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Funny. I got a notice from my insurance company that they paid $48 for each of my shots.

No wonder medical providers give priority to those under age 65. Medicare only pays $40 per shot.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Okay...why aren't Cancer treatments free then???

...or high blood pressure medicines???

...or kidney dialysis???

...or, let's just keep it simple...or hospital stays for WU-FLU AFTER someone has had the vaccine????...or from complications due to the vaccine???

When was there ever a LOTTERY for any of these things...where THEY pay YOU for treatment????

Two reasons,
1 ) None of the above are viral.

2) A whole bunch of folks will be upset at the suggestion of free or affordable health care.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join