It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos running the United States? Well 56.5 percent are not sure.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Look up and study who the company named "WestExec" is and most questions will be answered 😃

Then study a deep History of The East India Company 😃

Enlighten us I know who the Trafalgar group is and who created them. But I don't know of a connection to the east India company. I suspect because of their background they were not scared to ask this question. I think other pollsters would worry about the backlash of even asking if Biden is competent.

I can say Australia thinks hes a joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Joe Biden said that his wife, Jill, leaves him notes on the bathroom mirror.

Which is exactly what you do when someone is having cognitive issues.

Anyone with a brain larger than a pea can see that Old Joey is slipping, and getting worse as time go by. He has repeatedly demonstrated that he is very forgetful and is struggling everyday to put together a coherent train of thought when he speaks. Someone is pulling his strings, the question is who.
edit on 17-7-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well. there's the Federal Boys Institute, then there's the Club Institute of America or the National Symposium of America........ Go and take your pick, one or all.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Joe Biden said that his wife, Jill, leaves him notes on the bathroom mirror.

Which is exactly what you do when someone is having cognitive issues.

Anyone with a brain larger than a pea can see that Old Joey is slipping, and getting worse as time go by. He has repeatedly demonstrated that he is very forgetful and is struggling everyday to put together a coherent train of thought when he speaks. Someone is pulling his strings, the question is who.

Im leaning towards jill you see her she leads him around. So i guess we have the first woman president after all.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well. there's the Federal Boys Institute, then there's the Club Institute of America or the National Symposium of America........ Go and take your pick, one or all.

I dont see any of those as having any control. If its an organization they would need money and power such as bankers.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Obama and the China guy seen in this photo behind Biden are running the country.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Obama and the China guy seen in this photo behind Biden are running the country.

twitter.com...

I don't think people understand how serious this is. We have someone running the country and in charge who gets lost at the G7 twice. There is something of concern happening and they are using his cards to hide it. Anytime he is asked a question out comes his note cards. Even softball questions he can't answer without his cards. I think its much worse than people realize i honestly believe they have gone to coaching Jill knows he's losing it as was mentioned shes leaving him notes now.

This is a huge threat to the United States if we noticed dont you think China and Russia have.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It is a huge threat, and it was apparent to anyone who really paid attention during the election so we never should have gotten here.

But, you know, mean tweets and all.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

twitter.com...

China isnt running the show but im netting they are glad Biden is in charge. My fear is someone is calling the shots and we havnt a clue who it is. See lets face it if he is losing it his cabinet knows they work with him. And if they know Nancy knows as well but how far would it go after that?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
….and if Biden is found unfit….it’s not like Harris can lead the country. She can’t manage her staff.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
….and if Biden is found unfit….it’s not like Harris can lead the country. She can’t manage her staff.

n
Her problem is no one likes her. It was a very bad choice for vice president. Even among democrats most cant stand her. She laughs when she gets nervous which makes her seem insane. She seems to have problems just running her staff much less making decisions. Her polls are worse than Biden

Based on her performance as Vice President, how confident are you that Kamala
Harris is ready to be President?
Not Confident: 63.6%
Confident: 31.6%

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: ketsuko

Im going to be honest and say wasn't what I expected. I'm starting to worry especially lately when the white house admits they were working with Facebook to ban people from discussing the vaccine. Everyone here knows I support the vaccine however I do not support taking away people's right to discuss it.

This seems like an end run around the Bill of rights to me.
I remember when I was redpilled. When the Clinton admin used tanks on US citizens, women and children. Welcome to your awakening. Im a tart little witch, so Im not going to resist saying ‘We told you so!’.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

twitter.com...

China isnt running the show but im netting they are glad Biden is in charge. My fear is someone is calling the shots and we havnt a clue who it is. See lets face it if he is losing it his cabinet knows they work with him. And if they know Nancy knows as well but how far would it go after that?

Regardless, a whopping 30% of all Americans (includes Democrats!) believe Joe Biden won in Nov 2020 due to FRAUD.

This CNN guys is going apesh'it over the latest poll: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

therefore a w̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ tiny 70% of all Americans believe he did?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
You don't think the boys can't do it??? You're being naïve. You don't need money to do it. All you need is "leverage". Once you have the goods on anybody their money is your money and that includes billionaires.
Especially if you've got the goods on the people that hand over multiple billions in contracts. So having the leverage on the law makers is a doddle.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: carewemust

therefore a w̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ tiny 70% of all Americans believe he did?

Amazing, considering the old dotard hasn't been in office a full 6 months yet!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Regardless, a whopping 30% of all Americans (includes Democrats!) believe Joe Biden won in Nov 2020 due to FRAUD.

This CNN guys is going apesh'it over the latest poll: www.cnn.com...

This isn't even new id say the first time was Al Gore accusing Bush of fixing the Florida elections. His brother was governor and many believed he cheated.

You will always get a certain percentage of the losers to come up with excusses. Biden won but I don't think voters was given all the information they needed to make a decision. The election became about Trump instead of who would do a better job.

It does look like Joe took bribes from China through hunter. Then there is Hunter himself if it was one of Trumps children it would have been on the news 24 7.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well who ever is in charge just learned they cant trust Biden to talk to the Press.

The latest is he blamed Facebook for not meeting his goals and they responded back telling him to do his job.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Survey says: K Street.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Cabal, is pulling the strings, duh.

<< 1    3 >>

join