It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we just stop already?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am so sick of hearing about the 20new varients, and vaccines etc.. here's my two cents followed by a rant.

Vaccine does not stop the spread
Vaccine does NOT stop it from mutating.
Vaccine's only "benefit" is to "oneself"... Not neighbors, not friends, not your auntie or grandma who pinched your cheeks and slobbers on your face. No one but the injected gets whatever benefits from it..

Each new mutation weakens the vaccines power anyway.. and not everyone wants to be injected every 4 months with the flavor of the season to whatever they concoct in some lab.

All of the above statements are fully confirmed by every anti/pro/undecided news/social/scientist/lab in the entire world..

There is literally no real reason to demand ANYONE to take the vaccine if they don't want to.. Period!

So mind your damn business, let people live their life and stop with the damn door-to-door harassment.

I am talking to the dumbass politicians here. You can't have your "professionals" take back what they already said.. because they pushed YOUR narritive. Bunch of idiots say one thing, then do another because facts don't line up with your power trip bull#.. Well you said the above and push it on people, while trying to make them feel guilty... Ha!. How thick and stupid are you? The people are NOT going to fall for your bull# anymore.

"THINK ABOUT YOUR FAMILY!". OH NOES...
It doesn't matter if I get the shot or not, it will still spread.

"BUT IT MUTATES WITHIN YOU, DIRTY FILTHY UNVAXED TRASH" okay a bit overdramatic, but it didn't stop the virus from mutating in you and turning you into an uberc*nt

"YOUR GONNA KILL GRANDMA". Didn't we just go over this? I think you just gave me rona.
Shut your rat hole already.. your spreading nonsense and misinformation.. your own professionals said the virus still spreads while vaccinated..

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, VIRUS MUTATED
NOW I AM INFECTED" - maybe if you didn't go door to door you wouldn't of increased your exposure risk.. smart move..

Chances are you just mutated the virus doing so coming into contact with all those new faces. Once again your vaccine effectiveness dropped because it's been repeatedly exposed to the bull#, bacteria, and new environmental, just cause you couldn't shut up and mind your own... It didn't like that so it flipped you the bird and now bypasses your defensives..

However unlike you, I suffered 1&2 varients I will take my chances with 3-99 or until I die which ever comes first. At least I won't be stuck in a doctor's waiting room for a good portion of the rest of my life. Because if this *virus* bypasses all vaccines every 6 months eventually there will be nothing more you can do anyways.

Technology doesn't just advance overnight, the crap is a chain, one discovery leads to many.. often taking years to build up.

Anywho, when you finally get to your casket looking like Frankenstein, or a heroin addict.. at least I will resemble what was left of decent humanity before experimental procedures destroyed what it meant to be human, flawed and perfect by nature's and evolutions decree.

Sorry.. not sorry, just my two cents.. needed to vent.
"Never give up, Never surrender."

And for the rest of you who feel the same.. who need a boost.
youtu.be...
edit on 17-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Beatings will continue until morale improves. They want obedient brainwashed masses

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

here's my two cents followed by a rant.

Is that your two cents? You can have it back.

Vaccines do retard the spread of Covid-19, as they do with any disease they target. If everyone were vaccinated, the spread will stop. This is how humanity has already eradicated smallpox and other infectious diseases.

It is not the function of a vaccine to prevent a virus from mutating, but if enough people are vaccinated the rate of mutation will fall to a negligible value.

Shame on you for (1) not knowing these things and (2) spreading vaccine misinformation that could cause human beings to die. You may not care for your own life, but you have no right to ignore the safety of others.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
Covid vaccine is NOT a vaccine, it's a medical therapy. It does not fall under the legal definition of a vaccine. In either the medical or legal community.

Get your facts straight before you come at Me, sir. (And yeah I ain't afraid to assume your gender/race or anything else).

Just because someone calls the sky red doesn't mean it is.

misunderstanding with the Australian term for poison, involving covid "vaccines" being legal poison! hahahha fact-check-western-australian-legislation-uses-poison-as-a-catch-all-legal-term-it-is-not-implying-something-sinister-

P.s - retarding a virus.. uh huh.. do you know how retarded that sounds? Especially since VIRUSES mutate to CONTROL FUNCTIONS and spreading is pretty primary.. if they really "retarded" their functions. They could just deactivate it.. imagine that.. the only retardation happening is those that believe that crap.

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You're not on Facebook here.
Everybody knows it's a fake virus created by using bad tests.
"Oh look, they had the flu in 1980!"

Just look at the other nazi countries reactions.

"Must implement our retarded passport control scheme like China, we will be the owners of the world!"

Get lost with your fear mongering crap.
No one trusts rat-faced fauci or island perv Gates, or the media trash you are spouting.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Love you Manny, couldn't say it better myself. I just kinda wish the bs would end already. I feel like I am stuck watching the 4-6hr titanic video on loop.

I just want to see the next chapter. Lord knows what would happen if that "click" remote was real how many of us would press that fast forward button.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

you have no right to ignore the safety of others.

But, you seem to think you have the right to ignore his safety. You don't know his situation, but yet you're all in his face telling him what he should do. Aren't you doing the same thing you're speaking out about? There's a name for that kind of behaviour....

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You used the word vaccine 8 times in the OP.

Just saying.

edit on 17-7-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Covid vaccine is NOT a vaccine, it's a medical therapy. It does not fall under the legal definition of a vaccine. In either the medical or legal community.

OK, first of all, you do realize that there are multiple vaccines available that use the old fashioned method for vaccination that absolutely meets your definition of what a vaccine is, don't you?

The mRNA shot is just one of many on the market and available to American consumers.

Secondly, the actual end result of the other shots is functionally identical to the outcome of a traditional vaccine. So you're largely arguing over semantics. Call it a shot, a vax, a vaccine, or whatever you want, it triggers the same response in the body and gives the same defense against covid.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I do know that for a fact the virus still spreads vaccinated or not. So if his situation is that dire then HE needs to be the one to take precautions. Not me, I personally don't give a rats ass about him and why should I?

He wouldn't shed a single tear if I died(and I AM IMMUNE SURPRESSED/Compromised.. (surgically removed immune organs because of overactive immune system) so that bull# does NOT work on me.. ( My immune damage was caused by pharmacy experimentation in the 1990s that made by body attack itself..) So you have no right to be so condescending to me, when I can die of a simple cold.

I pretty much had to live in a plastic bubble as a child from what they did. So you can't even go there with me, so nice try. I made a choice to leave that bubble with no immune system and could of died instantly. It's been almost 20years, guess what I am still here.. but still what you just did was kinda like telling a man with no legs he will never run with his own lega. Pretty comical! If I made it this far, he sure as hell can a lot easier.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

But if you can still catch and spread it even once fully vaccinated, how is the virus ever going to be stopped? Smallpox vaccine does not allow infection or transmission. Coronavirus vaccines do.

And let's not forget that CASES are the criteria being used to implement restrictions. Not deaths. Not hospitalizations. Cases are the only metric used when determining restrictions. They will never remove restrictions in some areas as long as there is still cases.
edit on 17-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

This could be considered going off-topic, but since going off-topic kinda IS the topic, then.....

I hadn't thought about the movie 'Click' for a long time. I just searched it on my TV, and see that it's going to be on Monday on Freeform, so I set the DVR......

Just felt like sharing that with ya.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Oh it's a great movie! I should watch it again.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
So you have no right to be so condescending to me, when I can die of a simple cold.

Was this directed to me? Because I was talking to Astyanax when I said he has no right to judge your situation. I agree with everything you said in your OP.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Astyanax

you have no right to ignore the safety of others.

But, you seem to think you have the right to ignore his safety. You don't know his situation, but yet you're all in his face telling him what he should do. Aren't you doing the same thing you're speaking out about? There's a name for that kind of behaviour....

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I can't remember who originally said it, and I can't be bothered to Google it, but they used that quote in Wrath of Kahn which was a spanking good movie with a 90% white male cast and the whining liberals mostly died near the beginning, so it's a good enough source for me.

But back on topic .... what we have here is a bad flu season that's lasted well over a year. It should have been over last winter but a whole bunch of crybaby snowflakes have been parading around whining about how masks are itchy and make them look silly, and how they can't go more than 5 minutes without meeting up for a playdate with their little friends, and now they don't want the vax because Biden is offering it to them for free. Who are dragging this thing out.

I'm going to put things simply. The vax was created under Trump, funded under Trump, fast tracked under Trump. Trump himself was outraged because he believed that liberals were deliberately withholding the vax until after the election to make him look bad.

By refusing to get vaxed you're not only providing an environmental pool where Covid can continue and possibly mutate into a more dangerous form, but you're spitting on the final legacy of the Trump administration.

Trump could have been remembered as the president that vaxed the nation and saved everyone form Covid, but no, you won't get HIS shot to spite Biden.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

But if you can still catch and spread it even once fully vaccinated, how is the virus ever going to be stopped? Smallpox vaccine does not allow infection or transmission. Coronavirus vaccines do.

And let's not forget that CASES are the criteria being used to implement restrictions. Not deaths. Not hospitalizations. Cases are the only metric used when determining restrictions. They will never remove restrictions in some areas as long as there is still cases.

In most cases you can be "contaminated" with it. That's like having bacteria on your hands that you can spread, but not being sick yourself. And even then the chances of spreading it reduce by at least 50%. Plus if the people that you're spreading it to have been vaxed their chance of actually catching it are reduced by around 85%. So one vaxed person has a tiny chance of spreading Covid to another vaxed person.

The man risk is an unvaxed person spreading it to another unvaxed person.

I can't remember the source, but I think that the odds of a vaxed person spreading covid to another vaxed person are something like 20,000:1.

link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

This is the "soft toning of the lie " , the vaccine or whatever you want to call DOES NOT stop the " current " spread of this Bio-weapon. I truly believe in the future about what I'm the first person that I know of on YT has brought up the issue of the " anti-dote " . What is it, maybe the Chinese military know what it is, or at least working on it.

Remember the Chinese with all their air guns spraying chemicals every where for to kill the virus, not so true, why... because the Chinese spit and pick their noses , the spraying was only done to kill any bacteria on the ground and not the virus. We were so gullible at the time to believe all this BS.

link   
Nah asty, sorry lol didn't realize so many ppl would respond. Trying to keep up with the replies. XD.

But nah, I hear you. I am just kinda sick of it. They blocked "choice" of vaccine around where I live. So now your stuck with whatever piss water they wanna inject you with.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I do know that for a fact the virus still spreads vaccinated or not. So if his situation is that dire then HE needs to be the one to take precautions. Not me, I personally don't give a rats ass about him and why should I?

He wouldn't shed a single tear if I died(and I AM IMMUNE SURPRESSED/Compromised.. (surgically removed immune organs because of overactive immune system) so that bull# does NOT work on me.. ( My immune damage was caused by pharmacy experimentation in the 1990s that made by body attack itself..) So you have no right to be so condescending to me, when I can die of a simple cold.

I pretty much had to live in a plastic bubble as a child from what they did. So you can't even go there with me, so nice try. I made a choice to leave that bubble with no immune system and could of died instantly. It's been almost 20years, guess what I am still here.. but still what you just did was kinda like telling a man with no legs he will never run with his own lega. Pretty comical! If I made it this far, he sure as hell can a lot easier.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yep and guess what. None of those are available where I live. Only mRNA, all traditional vaccines have been banned here. With extreme complications.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join