It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we just stop already?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So, you're now arguing that the unvaxxed should get vaxxed to protect themselves against... tha vaxxed?

I suppose it might be interpreted thus by a very small child or a very, very, very stupid adult.

But people of even the most modest intelligence are able easily to understand that vaccination protects them from communicable diseases, not from people.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
"So, you're now arguing that the unvaxxed should get vaxxed to protect themselves against... tha vaxxed?"

I suppose it might be interpreted thus by a very small child or a very, very, very stupid adult.

But people of even the most modest intelligence are able easily to understand that vaccination protects them from communicable diseases, not from people.

Yeah, except this one... doesn't...

As evidenced by the fact that thousands of vaxxed are getting the disease and dying, and the manufacturers even tell you right up front that these jabs don't provide immunity or prevent you from spreading it.

So, no, my reading and comprehension skills are just fine, it is yours that are sorely lacking.
edit on 22-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Perish the thought that you should ever endorse my 'comprehension skills'.

As evidenced by the fact that thousands of vaxxed are getting the disease and dying

You mean, like the 43 vaccinated fatalities out of the 9,000 people (all the rest unvaccinated) who died in Texas, who were out of luck because they were infected during the window before the vaccine response is established?

Sure. Probably got themselves infected by some damn' vaccine denialist.

edit on 22/7/21 by Astyanax because: comprehension skills

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

As evidenced by the fact that thousands of vaxxed are getting the disease and dying, and the manufacturers even tell you right up front that these jabs don't provide immunity or prevent you from spreading it.

Evidenced eh? Fancy sharing some of that or is that unfashionable here at ATS now?

The area I live in, most people have had the jab and there are no deaths or nasty side effects. Those that are getting ill are the ones that would usually get ill from a vaccine, no more, no less.

Maybe try reading sources that don't conform to your confirmation bias. It's easier to do for anti-vaxxers, those with more common sense have to read through some real Anti-vaxxer guff to find the truth!

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Those people who are getting ill from the China virus are those who would usually get ill from the flu

No more
No less

Speaking of the flu, I wonder when it’s coming back

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Lies, lies, lies!

Please link the manufacturers saying it doesn't provide immunity? I think all the vaccines offer 100% protection against severe disease. The protection against getting Covid altogether is more like 75-85% if I remember correctly.

So much nonsense being spread by the anti vax movement, and it's being lapped up by those to weak minded to see through the fear mongering. Shame on you!

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Those people who are getting ill from the China virus are those who would usually get ill from the flu

No more
No less

Speaking of the flu, I wonder when it’s coming back

Tell that to my boss, he had to say goodbye to a friend that was otherwise healthy, he was a Covid-denier, never wore a mask, caught Covid and all his organs started shutting down he passed away a fortnight ago, poor guy was only 42.

Also a friend of mine has lost 3 relatives, only one of which would be a candidate for succumbing to flu.

I don't get why people are spreading misinfo like this.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Punnilingus

No, the trial phase is over, the vaccine was rushed through, not by cutting corners as you assume, it was rushed because of the abnormally high level of funding available to the companies producing it. This is worldwide, funding for it happened worldwide. As a worldwide problem, the world all chipped in.

Money does make the world go round after all.

I don't get why this is so hard to follow...

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
That’s what kills me about you guys...you always assume you’re right without doing your research. Never stop to think maybe youre wrong.
Instead you project and gaslight. It’s so narcissistic.

This, right here, could be said to any number of people on both sides of the Covid debate on this site to be honest.

Too many people not engaging their brain before they post. Something I've been guilty of, and likely will again, especially when posting as soon as I wake up.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Evidenced eh? Fancy sharing some of that or is that unfashionable here at ATS now?

Why should anyone bother posting links to evidence only to have it dismissed out of hand by those under the spell of the magicians of big pharma/globalism?

It is there, but obviously only available to those with an open mind.

Ok, what the hell, here ya go, let the deflection and dismissal commence.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Please link the manufacturers saying it doesn't provide immunity?

Interesting enough, all of those warnings seem to have mysteriously disappeared from Google, but they did issue them, I sqw them, as did many others. I didn't spend much time looking, but that doesn't matter, because the previous link I sent that shows thousands of 'breakthrough' cases and many deaths is all that is needed to prove the claim - the jabs do not prevent everyone from getting it, spreading it, or dying from it.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I wasn't aware that money could buy time.

My main objection, to the shot is that no one can say what the 2,5, and 10 year risks are. We need a healthy control group to tell that as well. Also, since it seems we are now talking boosters every few months, we need to know if vaccine risks are one offs after each or are cumulative.

The history of respiratory virus continuously shows that they tend to mutate into less deadly but more contagious forms. If this one is different it will be because of either it's man made nature or mass vaccination with a non sterilizing vaccine while the virus is in regular circulation. It won't be because of the unvaxinated. The US gave IPV and OPV for 30 years because the first protected well from polio but didn't keep that person from spreading it through the fecal oral route . The second was riskier because it could in rare cases give you polio but was sterilizing. No risk to the second if you had the first though.

I'll take my chances with infection acquired immunity and supplements that enhance immune function along with my stash of ivermetcin if I should get concerned about exposure again. I can always change my mind about the shot. People that have taken it no longer have that option, and in fairness neither do the dead who've made the same decision as me.

I'd like to thank all the rude and obnoxious pro vaxers though. Your belligerence and condescending diatribes are doing as much as the data in thesources I'm reading to steel my resolve about not taking the vaccine.
edit on 26-7-2021 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2021 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join