It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we just stop already?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

My reluctance to have an experimental concoction injected into my blood stream has precisely f#ck all to with Trump or Biden.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: BlackArrow

here's my two cents followed by a rant.

Vaccine does not stop the spread
Vaccine does NOT stop it from mutating.

you have no right to ignore the safety of others.

But, you seem to think you have the right to ignore his safety. You don't know his situation, but yet you're all in his face telling him what he should do. Aren't you doing the same thing you're speaking out about? There's a name for that kind of behaviour....

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” I know who said that, Mark Twain. I'm not going to argue with you.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I have been looking into natural cures, I have several theories... However, that was the "cure to covid" would of been easily identified if the "bat" theory was true.. as for the vaccine.. I have some theories.. but without lab equipment can't prove anything works..

edit on 17-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Ohhh famous quotes. "Never trust a man from the government who says, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help" Ronald Reagan
(Deemed the 9 most terrifying words)
youtu.be...

It's kinda funny.. when Biden sends henchmen to knock on your door to "help" and those are the words they use..

You were warned..
edit on 17-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: Fixed quote

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I will reword it to fluffernutter next time.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
I will reword it to fluffernutter next time.

You could also just not make a big deal about someone else using it.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
Last but not least, it's impossible to Vaccinate all the banana's and kiwi... Lions and bears and mink, or did you forget wildlife and pets tested positive for the virus too?

Oh wait.. they stopped showing that info to give you hope.. that only vaccinating people would stop the mutations in rats and mice, birds, cats, dogs and mink. That apparently this virus has zero restrictions for species crossover. The first of it's kind to infect everything from fruit to animals. With zero boundaries..

All jokes aside,

You do know that's impossible right? For a virus to cross over to every species that fast without it being a certified bio-weapon. But even then, the chance of species cross over it would only hit monkeys/gurilla and things with similar dna.. not wild cats, rats, dogs, birds, seals, bear and mink. That would literally be a virus capable of destroying all life on earth. Death rates would be through the roof, and more then likely 9 out of 10 would die because of how powerful that virus would be.

Or did you forget about the 2million MINK killed when they tested positive for covid. Or the lion at the zoo..

I know ur probably just trolling. So I will leave this up for other people to read. Because virology is fascinating stuff. When you can't be around people you tend to spend most of your time reading/studying and learning l.
edit on 17-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Ever had one of the following?

Polio
Smallpox
Hepatitis A or B
Rubella
Diptheria

No? Then thanks vaccines and thanks science and scientists who put their life work into developing them.

The yearly flu shot doesn't stop the spread of flu, or it mutating, but it does mitigate the annual effects, and that is what the Covid19 vaccine will do.

Why not actually educate yourself, instead of getting your views from cranks on the internet?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

Yep and guess what. None of those are available where I live. Only mRNA, all traditional vaccines have been banned here. With extreme complications.

This is bad news

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Littlebatman
My friend had hep B, but you should refresh your page and read the last thing I wrote. Covid vaccine does not grant any form of immunity. In fact the CEO said they avoid covid immunity studies in the trial.

When the guy who created the vaccine speaks out and tells the FDA not to widespread vaccinate. Because it was all theories, and very very dangerous. That only those who urgently need it should risk it.. you have to ask yourself why they would push an EMERGENCY vaccine on healthy people?

I am not in the hospital, it is NOT an emergency. My life is NOT at risk. An emergency is defined as imminent, not for those that are healthy enough to handle the flu..

Did I qualify for the initial? Yes, did I take the vaccine? No? Why? Because I already had covid January 20-Feb 7th in 2020*. Felt like it was never going to end. It was also way before the media started shouting covid, covid, covid.

It was brutal, people with respiratory issues/breathing machines should take the vaccine. Should a healthy swimmer,
or athlete or someone who takes care of themself, and healthy enough to withstand seasonal flu? No.

Why? The same reason bacteria become resistant. Exposure... Aka time to change/adapt/evolve. Best case scenario, worse is you kill/harm more people then the virus does(Which happened). The virus was in fruits and the animal kingdom. That means there is no reason for healthy people to take the vaccine, most were already exposed. That exposure + vaccines caused a LoT of issues for a lot of people.

You don't treat a pandemic while it's happening. You rebuild and work on a cure after or you trigger viruses to mutate. This has been a proven theory for decades. Virals are worse, but the good news is even the Spanish flu survivors developed and passed on life long immunity. (Wow, imagine that).

The human body is ment to handle a lot of things, while that strain of the flu was probably the worst strain in a long long time to hit the population. It was people's overreactions, drugging, and isolation that caused the most amount of deaths. Suicides ranked higher in the US then REAL covid deaths. Since fed level companies started going through patient data instead of just assigning numbers for that pay increase.

Hospitals admitted to labelling everything from gunshots, to car accidents as covid because they got paid a bonus of 1200$ per person who died that they labelled covid.
edit on 17-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: xD all this 19 just has me writing 19.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

here's my two cents followed by a rant.

Vaccine does not stop the spread
Vaccine does NOT stop it from mutating.

you have no right to ignore the safety of others.

But, you seem to think you have the right to ignore his safety. You don't know his situation, but yet you're all in his face telling him what he should do. Aren't you doing the same thing you're speaking out about? There's a name for that kind of behaviour....

you're spitting on the final legacy of the Trump administration.

Trump could have been remembered as the president that vaxed the nation and saved everyone form Covid, but no, you won't get HIS shot to spite Biden.

Well folks, might as well schedule your appointment for the vax now.

We have some highly trained psychological special operatives in our midst and they're pulling out the super secret big brain reverse psychology tactics.

It's only a matter of time before we all fall prey to one of these incredibly sophisticated psychological traps.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

That statement needs to be looked at in a stronger light.

Nobody can positively say to someone before they get vaccinated whether they'll be one of the "many" or one of the "few." Can't people see this fact alone is why many people are hesitant to get vaccinated? They're afraid they might end up as one of the "few" who might suffer debilitating side effects or death. Because the fact is, those things are happening.

But yet, all you anti-safeters (people who are against safe vaccines) that didn't care what got injected into their body are screaming that everybody else must inject this potential poison into our bodies as well. Can't they see that what they're doing and demanding is just an uninformed opinion? And that there hasn't been sufficient time trials yet to back it up?
edit on 17-7-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
it's all become a continuous white noise of fear propaganda. a cosmic background radiation of cod-scientific word salad and apocalyptic mathematical models, all of which fly in the face of what any sane individual must surely see with their own eyes if they simply look around. there is no pandemic. there is a media driven, politically manipulated, phantom plague. a multi-purpose bogeyman for all seasons. i generally tune it out now, as i have learnt to do with my chronic tinnitus.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

My reluctance to have an experimental concoction injected into my blood stream has precisely f#ck all to with Trump or Biden.

Frankly, I don't believe you.

You're practically quoting from Tucker Carlson.

The fact of the matter is that there is no experimental concoction. The experiments ended a year ago when the phase three trials were concluded, and the shot has been in full mainstream production since then.

There are multiple shots available using three different technologies that range from the traditional "killed virus" method that's been in use for what ... 100 years ... to the mRNA version that's actually based on a well known technology that we've had for over a decade.

If you don't like the sound of the mRNA shot then take the "killed virus" one. It's based on the oldest vaccine technology that's still in current use.

I really don't get it. You're listening to Tucker Carlson over the approval boards in not only the top 5 western powers but also the approval boards in their traditional opponents. People who traditionally can't agree on anything are all agreeing on this.

If the EU, China, Russia and Israel all say that the vax is safe, you don't believe them, but when somebody that you've never heard of on Bitchute tells you that you can "shed" vaccine monticules that will magically land on black women and make them infertile as part of a plan by the deep state to depopulate the world according to a prophesy set down on a piece of rock in rural Georgia, then you listen?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

That statement needs to be looked at in a stronger light.

Nobody They're afraid they might end up as one of the "few" who might suffer debilitating side effects or death. Because the fact is, those things are happening.

The trouble is not all "fews" are created equally". You're chance of having any lasting ill effects from the vaccine are statistically miniscule. You have more either dying of covid or getting "long" covid than you do of being harmed by the vaccine. The odds are in the millions to one. You have more chance of being injured on your way to get the vaccine than by the vaccine. You have more chance of being struck by lightning than being harmed by the vaccine.

One of the reasons why science is still figuring out how the vaccine harms people is that there are so few people who have been harmed by it that the pool to study from is almost non-existent, and it's scattered all over the world.

there hasn't been sufficient time trials yet to back it up?

A full phase 3 trial has been conducted in multiple countries. This is done to the same standard as any other vax. The shot has also been in mainstream use for a year now. Hundreds of millions of people have had it.

just an uninformed opinion

And what about those of use who have a scientific background, or have sought out people with a scientific background and gotten informed?

We're not all college kids typing up Q anon content between African American lesbian studies and anti-white literature class. Some of use are current or former big pharma, and many of those of us who aren't have educated ourselves by speaking to people who are.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
it's all become a continuous white noise of fear propaganda. a cosmic background radiation of cod-scientific word salad and apocalyptic mathematical models, all of which fly in the face of what any sane individual must surely see with their own eyes if they simply look around. there is no pandemic. there is a media driven, politically manipulated, phantom plague. a multi-purpose bogeyman for all seasons. i generally tune it out now, as i have learnt to do with my chronic tinnitus.

That's not the same as it being wrong, though, is it.

It's perfectly possible to be paranoid about something that's real, or at least to exaggerate an actual threat.

The fact of the matter is that if everyone had masked up and sociality distanced in March last year, like they should have, Covid would probably have been over by Christmas. Then we'd have finished of the few small remaining pockets by getting the shot this spring.

But no, people are making this political, and are rehashing old anti-vax conspiracies from India and Pakistan, and who knows where else (The myth about vaccines and sterlization was mostly related to polio vaccine campaigns in Africa before Covid, now it's part of the mainstream in the USA).

Yes, the dangers are being hyped up, but it's still far more harmful than wearing a mask and getting a shot.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I don't watch Tucker Carlson or Fox news.

I'm not even going to read the rest of your drivel.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

If the EU, China, Russia and Israel all say that the vax is safe, you don't believe them, but when somebody that you've never heard of on Bitchute tells you that you can "shed" vaccine monticules that will magically land on black women and make them infertile as part of a plan by the deep state to depopulate the world according to a prophesy set down on a piece of rock in rural Georgia, then you listen?

Very well said.

One of the most puzzling things is that many of the people who behave like that here on ATS are otherwise intelligent people some of whom I hold in quite high regard - it truly beggars belief.

However, and its a pretty bloody BIG however, I do think that certain elements around the world have used this pandemic to further their own agenda's.
Enough is enough.
It's time to move on and get on with things.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Frankly, I don't believe you.

It would be really super funny if you were telling lies while accusing others of it.

The experiments ended a year ago when the phase three trials were concluded

Ready for really super funny time?

Today, we are continuing to evaluate data from this landmark trial, while also initiating new trials in special populations, such as pregnant women and children under 12. We are also planning studies to assess the potential need for boosters or modified vaccine in the event that newly emerging variants evade protection provided by the existing vaccine.

Pfizer

If you disagree with Pfizer you must be listening to too much Tucker. You even admitted in this very thread to knowing his talking points verbatim.

Sad. You've been radicalized by far right science denial.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
What frightens me is the way life is now; is our normal. There are several hidden agendas that have to do with money, power and greed.

I ask myself who is getting financially rich right now; what corporations, what people!

Of course the financially wealthy can create new companies; add to their bank accounts and leave us (commoners) to just figure it out; either we live or die.

Is there ever going to be a day when we don't have to wear masks anymore? I want to breathe again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join