It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna and Pfizer coronavirus vaccines to heart inflammation but benefits still outweigh risks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
According to the MSM Even though Moderna and Pfizer coronavirus vaccines linked to mild heart inflammation but benefits still outweigh risks.
There are already some warnings for those who had taken the Pfizer vaccine.

They are warning people not to exercise.

COVID-19: Moderna and Pfizer coronavirus vaccines linked to mild heart inflammation but benefits still outweigh risks

Regulators say benefits still outweigh the risks.

But most cases were "mild" and people who reported the symptoms tended to recover with normal treatment and rest.

The MHRA said: "The COVID-19 vaccines remain highly effective in protecting people from COVID-19 and have already saved thousands of lives. "These events are extremely rare and tend to be mild when they do occur.

"Our advice remains that the benefits of getting vaccinated outweigh the risks in the majority of people.

People warned not to exercise after getting Pfizer Covid jab following rare heart inflammation side effects

Researchers found that both inflammation of the heart muscle, known as myocarditis, and inflammation of the heart's fluid-filled sac, known as pericarditis, have occurred particularly in men under 40 following their second dose. It has led to people in Wales being advised to not exercise in the 48 hours following their second dose of the Pfizer jab. However the advice remains that the benefits of getting vaccinated far outweigh the risks in the majority of people.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
In other words, trust us the big pharma with our untested vaccine, you may die from it but is good for you and your family, please do not forget to bring your babies too, we need the now for our baby testing just do not let them cry too much soo their littler harts do not explode.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The pediatrician who gave testimony in Texas, said children had 99.99.7 percent chance of getting sick from covid.
The vaccine has killed many kids.

The evidence shows a trend of increasing blood clotting and harm as time goes on to all vaccinated!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Regulators say benefits still outweigh the risks.

Regulators huh!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Regulators, you know those that have big interest in the big pharma money scam, you know the ones that are to profit the most with this untested shots.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Panic will set in like you won't believe, when enough people come to the realization that a ticking time-bomb that was activated inside their body, the moment the experimental vaccine was injected.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And the worst of all, our own government is protecting this money making scam artist while they are using people as volunteer testing subjects. Yep no way you can sue for wrong doings, the government, the big pharma and CDC.

Is all volunteer testing.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

And the worst of all, our own government is protecting this money making scam artist while they are using people as volunteer testing subjects. Yep no way you can sue for wrong doings, the government, the big pharma and CDC.

Is all volunteer testing.

This contains startling information about Covid19-induced health complications.

vaers.hhs.gov...

Too bad I dont know how to extract a report-link from this government database, and share it here.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I think you need a special program for that, somebody else here may have the program needed in order to get the information.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

51% Alive and 49% Dead.

This too is an example of the outcome, of benefits outweighing the risks.

edit on 17 7 2021 by myselfaswell because: bacause it's Saturday here.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

How many cases have there been? How many deaths? Show me the numbers that show the vaccine is riskier than covid.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Show me the numbers that show the vaccine is riskier than covid.

Tell why you believe the nonsense fear mongering number by the Mainstream Media outlets when they prop up that un vaccinated had died by 99.5%?

If anything has being seen the media loves to prop up fear mongering anything to prop up vaccination no different how they did it during swine flu pandemic and H1N1.

Why do you defend the Covid Vaccines so much?
edit on 17-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No wonder the government backing the CDC and big pharma wants suppression of information and control what we are to learn about who is dying from the shots and how well they are working.

But nobody can keep quiet those that are been affected directly and the cries of the families losing their loves one after getting the miracle big pharma china shot.

Because is ok, if covid did not kill you why to complain that the shot will.

edit on 17-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Show me the numbers that show the vaccine is riskier than covid.

Tell why you believe the nonsense fear mongering number by the Mainstream Media outlets when they prop up that un vaccinated had died by 99.5%?

If anything has being seen the media loves to prop up fear mongering anything to prop up vaccination no different how they did it during swine flu pandemic and H1N1.

Why do you defend the Covid Vaccines so much?

I don't listen to any news and have never heard anyone say 99.5% of unvaccinated had died. Please source that.

I don't defend anything other than facts and data, why do you hate facts and data?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I don't defend anything other than facts and data

Yeah of course the same data which can be inflated no different how the media defended the AZ vaccine before the issues started appearing more and they told those who gotten the AZ shot to switch to something else with "Mix and Match"

I don't listen to any news

I heard this before to from those who are defending Big Pharma.

edit on 17-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I don't care what you heard. Still waiting on you sourcing anyone saying 99.5% of the unvaccinated have died.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Benefit how? I caught covid at least 4 times and I am now healthy as a bull. No health issue whatsoever. Covid is not the devil the MSM makes it out to be.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

" Remember Those Texas Democrats Who Fled To DC On A Maskless Plane? Three Have COVID ?

What goes Around , Comes Around,,,,,,,,,

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: morales
Benefit how? I caught covid at least 4 times and I am now healthy as a bull. No health issue whatsoever. Covid is not the devil the MSM makes it out to be.

So what you are saying is getting covid does not convey immunity. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Did you even read his post correctly?

am now healthy as a bull. No health issue whatsoever

top topics

<<   2 >>

join