It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna and Pfizer coronavirus vaccines to heart inflammation but benefits still outweigh risks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Forbes

This looks political though.

Walensky expressed particular concern about 1,000 counties (primarily based in the South, East and Midwest) that she said have vaccination rates of 30%.

A previous analysis by the Associated Press found 99.2% of the more than 18,000 coronavirus-linked deaths reported in May were among unvaccinated individuals, with just 150 dying from “breakthrough” infections (in fully vaccinated people). However, the Thursday statistic from the CDC offers a much broader look at the link between vaccinations and Covid-19 deaths.

The data wasn't shared and article dont mention how old they were those who had died nor whatever they had comorbidity or if they were in the nursing homes.

edit on 18-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Your claim was that they said 99.5% of the unvaccinated die. That is NOT what that says. It says 99.2% of the deaths in May were unvaccinated. Age and co-morbidities almost certainly played a factor, and makes the vaccine look even better. The most vulnerable have higher vaccination rates. That means the vaccine is protecting even the most vulnerable, at risk populations from death.

Please give me your interpretation of the data that shows the vaccine doesn't work. I would love to hear you talk your way out of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It says 99.2% of the deaths in May were unvaccinated

Yes on some other news outlets either way these same outlets dont state their age.

makes the vaccine look even better.

Your willing to trust a company like moderna which they had never released any medical vaccines before and had 9 patents of them. None of them had being released to the market? till covid happened Moderna makes one? i am sorry but i am not going to be the guinea here.

edit on 22-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join