It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Infodemic" : The New Pandemic We Now Face....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
.....according to W.H.O. and the U.N.

The latest plague we now face is misinformation and disinformation and outright lies.

It was NOT a problem from 2016 thru 2020, but as of now, yes, it is a concern.

Maybe when the U.N. has tackled and conquered and eradicated racism within the U.S. it can then focus on the infodemic.

And hopefully THIS time, there will not be so much confusion with the vaccine for those infected by the infodemic.

W.H.O.

And now maybe this will work...

U.N.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Link issues.

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/30/2021 by EdisonintheFM because: That U.N. link, wtf?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've been saying this for sometime. Madness leads to confusion. It is all right in our face and we now accept a lie as the truth. And the truth if can be found will be attack as a big lie in the sky.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I've been saying this for sometime. Madness leads to confusion. It is all right in our face and we now accept a lie as the truth. And the truth if can be found will be attack as a big lie in the sky.

I actually know what you are saying.

Have a great weekend, MIM.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

originally posted by: musicismagic

I actually know what you are saying.

Have a great weekend, MIM.

Hey you too, but heavy rains once again is coming our way. Have you seen the yt videos of all the rain damage here in the last several weeks. Same is happening in Europe also.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM
Pot calling the kettle black.
If we could trust authority we wouldn't seek alternative sources.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

# the UN and # the WHO.

I'm willing to bet most of us here on ATS live in a country with some kind of democratic government. In such countries, there's typically some form of ratifying document outlining the rights of the people and the limitations of the government. At the basis of this is the right of the people to be governed by a body of people chosen by the people.

Anyone here recall voting for anyone in the UN or WHO? Anyone here recall getting a vote on any policies or any such things the UN or WHO expects us all to follow?

link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I read a thread earlier, haven't caught the news and surfed news sites but I always scan Utoob before bed. I feel for the people, it's bad when you lose your crap, your home, it's not just material things, it's who you are when you tell the world "Later, I'll see you tomorrow", and for some... tomorrow never comes, for others... when it does come, they watch their own lives disappear, be erased..... and as someone who's been through it, I wouldn't wish that on the person I despised the most.

Stay dry.

link   

When they fire Fauci I'll pay attention. In a perfect society he would have already faced a firing squad.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Man screw all that, I want to know who'll have the snazziest uniforms when they come marching in...

I hope it's this.

And this one.

Don't care who wears what.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

When they fire Fauci I'll pay attention. In a perfect society he would have already faced a firing squad.

But it's not over. He's still calling the shots, pun intended, and he's about to oversee Phase Two in the Covid Carnival, Ringmaster of Remedies, amd if you pay attention to his tone, LISTEN and don't just hear him, you'll see he keeps getting bolder and bolder the more MSM props him up and gives him center ring. He's no Krusty the Sniffer, he's Sideshow Ant'ony.

new topics

top topics

join