It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 Outbreak Australia Lockdowns Is This Real and Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
Ah. And here we are. Since you brought it up. Or I did. No matter.

Does giving “Gain of Function” go against Geneva Convention Law or not? I’m not professed in this kinda thing.

It’s just that when we tried to make a MERS vaccine it ended up killing more in the trial than the actual virus. So. We didn’t make one.

Coronavirus exists in the natural world. We get the common cold from it actually among other viruses.

Why in the f-ck would I or anyone else take such a strange “vaccine” for a virus that doesn’t kill the way they Black Plague or Spanish Flu did.

Are you really so entrenched in fear that you don’t see these things?
edit on Fri Jul 16 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
With... the push to vaccinate Australia, there is now an outbreak? And lockdowns?

WTF?a reply to: neutronflux

Well you are correct. Australia is the land of the lockdown. Nearly half the country are in lockdown now. My teenage sons have spent more than 6 months confined to there bedrooms. I have only spent a handful of weeks with them in a year and a half. They have a serious addiction to there PC's. Even when they get an opportunity to go out they don't want to anymore. There school grades have suffered immensely. There social skills are underdeveloped. I have lost my income. Everyone is too concerned about the virus but they don't realise the mental suffering that has been caused to many Australians. Victorians especially. Many of us will never forgive the government for what they have done! I envy the Swedes and really wish we went down that path. Because per capita they had a lower % of covid related deaths than we did.!
edit on 16-7-2021 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2021 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more info

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Naw slatesteam, not in the slightest, because I'm simply not afraid.

I've had COVID 19, smashed it in 48 hours, other people around me were not quite so lucky.

I've had both vaccinations with nothing more than a sore arm.

Its all good really.

No fear here mate just prudence and free choice.

And COVID 19 still is not a bioweapon.

edit on 16-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: neutronflux
99% of the people still dying down to COVID 19 are unfortunately the unvaccinated.

Dying down? Unfortunate?

Were you hoping most of the dead would be vaccinated?

I would ask that we have a moment of quiet reflection for the silent victims of COVID, punctuation and syntax.

That's my new slave-name:

"Unfortunately The Unvaccinated"

*bows head and chants in Tibetan gibberish.

edit on 7/16/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Technically that would be statistics that determines a lottery win, which is the practice or science of collecting and analysing numerical data in large quantities.

(post by slatesteam removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
People are not dying from the vaccines in any sort of significant numbers and thats a fact.

No significant numbers of death, really? I seem to recall "one death is too many" as the reason we shut down our economy and education system, and like a billion other things.

How does that number, one, equate with what constitutes "significant" numbers for harm from vaccines?

Is a "significant" number of vaccine deaths somehow a larger integer than one, but also less significant than the one death (too many) keeping schools open would have caused?

COVID numbers are getting complicated. You're going to need more educators to help us plebs understand it all.
edit on 7/16/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

Lockdowns for a reason, as you are plainly aware.

excuse me for getting in the middle here, but wouldn't the Government forcing you to lock down, be the same as:

forcing you to do anything you don't want to do. LoL

I only ask as you present yourself as the authority figure here. If you don't grasp that, go back and re-read the thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yes really.

People who have been vaccinated are doing just fine Ksihkehe.

I dont know anybody that's died down to getting there COVID 19 vaccines.

Like i suggest no significant numbers of death down to vaccines.

And that the facts.

Else where are all the dead bodies?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I dont present myself as anything other than just me. LoL

As to authority i dont really like the stuff but recognise the need for rules and laws to protect us.

The lockdowns were required to prevent the R numbers going through the roof, quite simple.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

People are not dying from the vaccines in any sort of significant numbers and thats a fact.

Every country has different stats!

This year the vaccines are killing more people in Australia than covid has!

www.insider.com...
edit on 16-7-2021 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: typo

And we only have around 12% fully vaccinated of the population.
edit on 16-7-2021 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more info

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I dont know anybody that's died down to getting there COVID 19 vaccines.

Cool, I have great news that's going to solve a TON of global problems.

I don't know anybody that died of COVID.

Are we all saved or was that just a dumb thing to say? I'll give you a minute to think on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

People are getting vaccinated, thats why.

www.abc.net.au...

Im getting "This site can’t be reached" in both those links by the way.

Edit. Link working now.

edit on 16-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I do know people that have died of COVID 19.

The statistics show 4+ million dead world wide down to COVID 19, so there's that also.

By if you refuse to believe them whats the point never mind a minute?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have heard on a number of occasions that the demographic trends of "COVID deaths" (in quotes b/c of the wide variance of what constitutes a "COVID death", even in just the US let alone internationally) in Australia are incredibly skewed towards the elderly end of the age spectrum.

Breakdown of Australian COVID Deaths by Age Group

^^^ This graph reinforces that claim, in a big way.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Funny this time last year weren't ther loads of people that had the covid and had no clue, because they were asymptomatic and lived to tell the tale?
I won't assume which side of the vax/lockdown fence you fall, but why make a "vax" and lockdown for a disease that has a survivability rate in the very high 90 percentile? I understand that it was "unknown", but the whole thing is just odd.
Also in 202 more people died from a whole range of individual cause than covid right? Where is the outcry and lockdowns over obesity, heart diseases or cancer? How about auto accidents? Or just plain natural causes? All of those separately had more deaths than the rona....please sir or ma'am or whatever your given pronoun is, I like coffee pot myself, stop and think for a second...

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

People are getting vaccinated, thats why.
a reply to: andy06shake

12%

I have been reading a few of your comments and did you realise that you, word for word repeat everything they say on MSM. The exact phrases they use on MSM you use! Its funny to me that people who are programmed don't realise that have lost there ability to think and reason for themselves. They don't understand they are parroting everything they have been programmed to do. They cannot see they have been brain washed. I am not judging you for that. It just shows how a lot of people can be manipulated so easily. And how powerful a tool that TV programmes can be. I feel sorry for you dude.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join