It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants the World de-populated ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
*note to mods : If in wrong category please move thx.

Let me introduce myself: Im a 30 yr plus Western Hermeticist with my background in Rosicrucian orders RC+C , and not AMORC ( no offence ) as I find AMORC to be a mess .
Now many members here have zero ideas of what really goes on in any magical order , and some may understand completely. This thread is not about Secret Societies, but wether we want to or not , they get blamed for being a hidden tip of a nefarious world wide spear that is secretly running things ?
So track with me on this dive ok ?
Im in zero ways a believer of a secret group running the World .
The issue with extremely powerful men and families is the fact that they DONT GET ALONG very well .
Thus the exchange of their daughters in marriage to competing royals and the heavy hitters .
It was and still is the only thing at times that maintains peace .
So lets just have fun here in conjecture. Why on Earth would the most powerful men in the west including Russia ( Orthodox Nation ) want to decimate the work force and military strength by eliminating people thru viruses or any other devious tactic ?
The Habsburgs , Krupps , Rothchilds , Morgans , Lukashenkos , Fraternites Satuni , Catholic Church , Rosicrucians, Martinist, OTO , Golden Dawn would never allow the West to collapse, because China would then seize Western Europe & The Americas due to a devastated economy from say… I don’t know … maybe biological warfare ?
The reason the Illuminati ( lol does not exist ) would resist the destruction of the West is , because China would destroy their power , seize their assets and manufacturing complexes.
China is an atheist ran country with little to no room for elite spooky magic clubs and sex parties at the Owl Grove .
So imo the one and only group running the world is the CIA , and Im ok with that , because Im in the West.
So with Russia coming back to the Metatron current of Enoch & Jesus by allowing Orthodoxy to flourish once again as the State Religion ( good thing ) is putting Mother Russia at odds with atheist China with communism as the State egregore.
Were is this all going you ask ? Well this is nothing I read or heard from anyone ok ? Its just a romp down the werewolf hole … for fun
What if the CIA is behind the whole bad flu bug scam to get these vaccines into the arms of the beta , weak sycophantic progressives that do anything they are told , thus being weak and ripe for a Chinese's harvest ?
What reason would they do that you ask ? Imagine being in the West with freedom & ultimate control of all you gaze upon , so why allow fruit cake progressives too give the West away to Chinese Communist , and thus cutting your own throat ?

So in this scenario the CIA blatantly rigged an election for two of the worst liberal leaders in the world to truss up the 50% liberal sheep into getting a fear generated lock & key jab vaccine that will decimate the progressive population like a switch when turned on .
You know only Freedom loving gun nuts deny science, and will naturally resist the poison jab as the CIA is aware of this natural social resistance only warriors have , and they are counting on it .
Millennials & Gen Z combined with the left coast old guard of the Democratic party would roll over & pi$$ themselves rather than stand up to our worlds largest threat … China ……. So you put Trump in to fight China and the left’s heads exploded as planned under false hot button accusations of Trump & Conservatives are racist , rapists , pigs , homophobic etc…. and the CIA even would have a hard time defending against Western World wokeness and its digital army of soft babies that could never fight an enemy , nor defend themselves or country.
China does not care about being canceled on Facebook or YouTube over gender terms and gaslighting fake race troupes as they ram an AK-47 through your Chinese made goth t shirt from Hot Topic .
America & Europe are extremely weak and the CIA knows this …. but how do you eliminate the progressives without triggering the World ?
Make a vaccine about being progressive vs conservative as the delivery for a battle of pro vs anti vax people or the weak betas vs the tuff alphas .

Even the most progressive members here on ATS would admit that if a Dragon or Bear comes knocking …. Its not the San Francisco Fruit Touchers you send to the door …. Its a Texan , Mountain Man , Welder , Biker , conservative with a gun to deal with real problems.
What if China only was paid to develop gain of function on covid by the West , and the trick was on China , because not only could the West blame China for the virus and blame old Joe & Harris for pushing an unsafe vaccine that in time will kill 50-80% of the people who got it within 3-5 yrs from what appears to be normal ailments ( cancer & strokes ) at a look .
Then the CIA can install a real Warrior President who will stomp China back to the Stone age .
China rules the world in 50 yrs under liberal rule in the West if not put in their place .
China gets broken down like Ronnie Raygun did to the CCCP in the 80s and the Western Elite & Secret Societies are saved from China persecution and extermination with a CIA conservative backed American Government.
We are left in the West with industrious builders , real men , kick a$$ military, wealth , safety & Russia as new ally . Russia fears an out of control China worse than us .
I don’t know , but its just fun to speculate…
Or China knew the stiff neck warriors in America who are conservative gun nuts would reject the government jab as a part of their natural independence.
Then the lock & key vaccine wipes out
the conservative capitalist, Republican voting take it to China people , and then invade the whimps left here in the West who are suing over bathroom rights and plastic straws as the Red Dragon’s breath is getting closer & closer .
Im by no way claiming that any of this scenario is real or worth fighting over .
Its just a fictional scenario supported with real world events .
All comments welcome … its hard to get mad about conjecture, because it is just that .
Peace to All .
Nite Nite Neophyte
Frater Never Mind My Magical Name 😉

edit on 12-7-2021 by ThothHermes because: .

edit on 12-7-2021 by ThothHermes because: .

edit on 12-7-2021 by ThothHermes because: K

edit on 12-7-2021 by ThothHermes because: J

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The issue with extremely powerful men and families is the fact that they DONT GET ALONG very well .

They don't have to get along well to occasionally form groups with whatever agendas they are pursuing. I doubt many on ATS see them as a country club of good buds. But they do communicate with each other and work together when the reward for doing so is attractive enough.

At present time, the "reward" seems to be "resetting" the Western world back to a feudal economic model.

You may not think them capable of much collaborative effort, but I think they are. Simply having so much wealth concentrated in the hands of a few individuals is disruptive, especially when those individuals pursue political goals.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ThothHermes

Admittedly Hermeticism/Hermetism is not my forté. But this is an interesting read. S&F

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

They don't have to get along well to occasionally form groups with whatever agendas they are pursuing. I doubt many on ATS see them as a country club of good buds. But they do communicate with each other and work together when the reward for doing so is attractive enough.

At present time, the "reward" seems to be "resetting" the Western world back to a feudal economic model.

You may not think them capable of much collaborative effort, but I think they are. Simply having so much wealth concentrated in the hands of a few individuals is disruptive, especially when those individuals pursue political goals.

Cheers
A feudal West does not stand against the Giant Chinese Red Dragon rising. The Western world does not even have 30 yrs to do a reset before China conquers us . I agree that they talk , but they are at odds constantly.
Armed Americans is what Japan & the CCCP feared most in any land based attack in America.
No matter how tech the world gets ? If China wants the West , they will need millions of troops on the ground .
So ill ask again …. What gain does the Western Elite & Societies gain by pandering to China ?
No Krupp or Rothchild would believe China that if China prevails that the Western Illuminati can maintain there status quo .
China hates everything Western & Capitalist and would chew the Illuminati ( if it was real ) to ribbons and they know it . Thx for your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Admittedly Hermeticism/Hermetism is not my forté. But this is an interesting read. S&F

There you go ! Also remember that We walk backwards into the light . Powerful men will always rule and even though wimps are easy to rule over …. They suck at defending the Kings Castle … I think the CIA & Russia will save the world from China and the only thing stopping it is fruit cake progressive rulers and followers .

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thank you a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ah, young neophyte how you look on the world so simplistically. China? I'll give you an allegory (because ALL "magic" groups talk in allegories). You own a 5 litre motor car, very powerful, very fast. Now, does the motor car go where it wants or does the driver control the car. The lesson:- no matter how big or powerful there is ALWAYS someone controlling them.
Magic clubs (like your own) sex parties are just entertainment, when it comes to money and power there are no countries, no enemies only opportunities for making more money.
The people you are alluding to are ,yes, money orientated, because money is power. Money to control a countries economy, even Chinas. Money controls food, money control governments, need I go on.
China now is playing he game. Bbbuuuttt, who is driving? Not just now but the long game.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A couple of thoughts and then I'll drop off, as this subtopic is really something that needs a thread of its own.

I would counsel to not assume the objectives and belief structures of the wealthiest operators are rational. Some of them may be rational, but others may simply be "out there". Consider the behavior of the European elites in 1914: they essentially jumped off the train, and as a consequence, their continent has never recovered its former status and influence.

BTW, I don't think of the wealthy operators as "illuminati". To the contrary, I believe many of them confuse wealth with wisdom, to the detriment of our world.

The other bit of mention is the upcoming feudal order. This is where depopulation comes in. I think the wealthiest envision a much less populated world in which machines will do much of the grunt work that, in the old feudal times, required a lot of manpower to take accomplish. It also impacts the concept of what wars would look like: lots of robots and high tech end runs. And if the wealthy can figure out a way to induce a staggering death toll in the Chinese population, then the contest will be about who is the most clever with technology. So, it won't be 'feudal' in the sense of life in Middle Ages Europe, but one in which a strongly reduced human population serves whatever needs of the wealthy that machines can't provide.

As I mentioned above, this is but a side topic of your OP, and I don't want to derail your thread further with my social outlook.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If we leave aside, for the moment, whoever "they" are, I see them more like an ugly rash that can't be got rid of.
They move around the skin of the world leaving festering sores for the common folk to deal with while extracting profit and resources then moving on.
I'm assuming that they have been fairly content with spreading harm to other parts of the world for some time but have set their sights on us now.

Their idea of levelling the playing field is not to elevate the lives of those less fortunate but to degrade the progress in the West.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I starred and flagged this too...

Is it me or does it seem the ATS is getting an influx of newer members posting some damn thought-provoking threads?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Who can really say for sure about any of it?

Secret societies...global authoritarians...billionaire nut-jobs... Who freakin' knows?

Like any group dynamic....some will go along to get along, if it preserves their general interests.

It likely doesn't require a whole bunch of billionaire crazies to influence the rest of their billionaire buddies. (I see this dynamic in business board rooms and c-suites all of the time.)

And unfortunately, the means of oppression are getting easier than ever before in human history. Technology certainly can bring many benefits, but as we all know can also provide an equal number of perils.

Humanity is truly in uncharted territory.

Good luck everyone. I'm fairly certain we will need it.

edit on 12-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You don’t need magic to have a elite club....even kids in a cafeteria self organize.
You need power that’s it. Power comes from control. Control comes from
Money.Any time you have a concentration of wealth you have a elite group that dictates the will of its people. The American Senate ,The Canadian parliament, the house of Saud, the CCP, all the top brass are leagues above the common man. They meet and talk without us and devise rules and schemes to put us in our respective places underneath them.

Plus the elite groups that form of god fearing men who put their ideals above kin and country. Christians in the Vatican, Jews on the temple mound and Muslim in Mecca

Your right the world isn’t run by one overarching group of power but many smaller overlapping circles. For if the world was run by a single head it would have been cut off by now.

edit on 12-7-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It has been pretty well established that the quickest way to "depopulate" any country or culture is solid and secure economic prosperity. It doesn't take long for a First World country to slide into a negative birth rate once people are relatively sure they don't need to have children to support them in their old age and death.

Best way to reduce the population is to have such economic abundance that it simply makes children unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It makes sense to me, that all capitalist countries are capitalist run, China, Russia, US, Europe have one thing important in common, they have been lying and deceiving their people for generations. And this is the information age, people are wising up as fast as distractions are overwhelming then. The vaccine is worldwide and it can only be to further control populations.
That's where I am at the now. But but next week it could be they aim to wipe out the vaccinated, next month the unvaccinated... Aye they have us good don't they, no wonder they luve out of reach. We don't even know their names

Fck it let's just kill each other..... Don't!! That was a joke.

But that's what they want.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I must note that the title could explain the OP

WHO indeed!

edit on 12-7-2021 by Panartisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
But doesn't this narrative, besides being a bit over hopeful for the "warriors," neglect "other" sentience that is "coincidentally" being promoted now? I just intuit that it is connected... somehow.

One thing that my own delving into rare information has proven to me is that we humans are not the only players (with oodles of caveats and unknowns).

Though I will say that I consider Hermetic thought nifty keen and a fine operating system... especially when considering opposing schools of thought.

Edit to add: The current push for mandatory mass vaccinations in the West also points to this scenario being incorrect. If even a small percentage of people in modern society die prematurely, then the infrastructure will fail and any Eastern country could march in, should they desire.
Not to say I can really figure it all out, except that things are being hidden from the general population and that usually bodes ill. Genocide, even of the ineffective and spoiled, is generally probably not ... er good.
edit on 7/12/2021 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
In your proposal, of a CIA engendered counter to China, while, ridding the West of so-called “soft handed “ leftists… I see nothing more than eugenics and ultimately genocide.

I’m not sure why you’re conflating “magical groups” with Secret Societies, there are some similarities with perhaps a couple due to lower vibrational focus. However I am unfamiliar with any group embracing spiritual evolution that is motivated by eugenics and genocide.

Course, I’m just a guy that likes a good grill out.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very good thoughts . Thx a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I starred and flagged this too...

Is it me or does it seem the ATS is getting an influx of newer members posting some damn thought-provoking threads?
Thank you . I tire of the distractions over Republicans & Democrats.
Just a fun romp down a different tangent .
.01745 of one degree .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join