It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Vaccine Conspiracy I guess...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And if bobs_uruncle is proven right, will "you come back and make a post admitting you were wrong?"
Works both ways.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It's exactly one of my worries. Covid19 big problem is the cytokine storm which is a immune response. I wonder how the body will response in the next wave since the goal of a vaccine is to boost the immune response... The fact the second jab is terrible for many (my brother got sick for 3 days) make that scenario scary.

Right now, my tally is 50/50 for my age group, I was waiting for the next wave to see about that phenomena and also for more data about the blood cloth and damage to the circulatory system. Now, the reason I won't take it's because they put a gun on my head. They thrown science out of the windows scared about the fourth wave...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

And if bobs_uruncle is proven right, will "you come back and make a post admitting you were wrong?"
Works both ways.

Of course. That's an easy win for me. When we don't have mass cytokine storm die-offs due to everyone on the planet being genetically engineered and our DNA altered, it will be interesting who is willing to admit they got duped by fake news.

Trump was right when he said fake news was the enemy of the people. I suspect come fall when this doesn't happen, he, and you, will have some excuse and just wait it's still coming.
edit on 12-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Right, I'm ready to accept that I was scared for nothing if everything goes well. Now, put your gun off my head and stop letting your government threatening me to take the vaccine.
edit on 12-7-2021 by aTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: aTechnician

Right, I'm ready to accept that I was scared for nothing if everything goes well. Now, put your gun off my head and stop letting your government threatening me to take the vaccine.

If you have been following along I am against vaccine passports and mandatory vaccination.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm quite new. I subscribed when my province told they will implement the passport and that they can force vaccination. I was closely looking at the number and was hesitant. Now they just put the foot too far, for me it's not science anymore, it's civil disobedience.
edit on 12-7-2021 by aTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
THIS

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

On the history of covid patents

Thanks for posting the link. I never went deeper into the subject before,
but halfway through the video and just completely mind blown!

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I guess I am bonkers too, because I have the same line of thinking as bobs and my daughter to back it off, but in my case is a twist, this is nothing more than preparing humans for the next saga in big pharma money making, that is to be able to add this technology on treatment of all diseases.

Dead? what dead, as long as is protection from experimental side effects and dead, no liability.

Very clear is said, those that are taking the shot are volunteer test subject.

Now the news this morning, we will have two boosters coming up, within 6 months, one for winter covid, "the flu" and one for summer covid "regular cold", but now the government is finding a dead wall with the shots, people have stopped getting them, this means the booster shots will probably no be welcome even on those that took the first two already.

Gottlieb: 'We've probably missed a window' for providing booster shot for delta variant

www.msn.com... pc=U531

Soo the pharma wants to target the "vulnerable" those that are old, in nursing homes and already have the first two shots.

This sounds like a pursue of injecting as much of this crap on people, every 6 months, what the heck is going on and please tell me that even those that took the two shots do not worry about this.

Fauci says vaccines should be mandated at the local level but the federal government will not mandate them

www.msn.com... -AAM2cTM?ocid=msedgntp

edit on 12-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

A sad story about your boss. Likely a common story.

Likely it was her own body attacking her. Maybe ADE, antibody dependent enhancement?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Yes, that interview between Martin and Fuellmich was indeed mind-blowing. The facts show Fauci and his mates to be serial violators of US statutes.

I think even Fuellmich's minds were blown. It's far more blatant than even he imagined.

If we had a single conscientious prosecutor in the US, Fauci would be under indictment.

What Martin has shown is RICO activity, as Fuellmich noted.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

High risk people will die from any infections or viruses that hit them, that is a fact. But is easier this days in pursue of putting crap into human bodies to call it, "covid" kill them.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Likely not. A lot of what is going on with that person does not seem like it would be from the vaccine. I have had patients die from the vaccine, it happens, but it is not common, it's very rare, and far more rare than complications from covid.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

High risk people will die from any infections or viruses that hit them, that is a fact. But is easier this days in pursue of putting crap into human bodies to call it, "covid" kill them.

No they won't. Covid deaths are definitely inflated, but when they come in with covid symptoms, test positive, and then die in the hospital it would be silly to label it anything but covid.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

In her same breath she told me a few months ago that vaccinated folks would be super spreaders … I’m confused.

Yes....I am pretty concerned about the vax as it is what is termed a 'leaky vaccine'.....
Read, in the link, about Mareks disease in chickens and what happened when they were vaccinated with a leaky vaccine..and what happens to any unvaccinated chicken that is put in with them.
‘Leaky’ Vaccines Can Produce Stronger Versions of Viruses
www.healthline.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Everything I have seen shows the covid vaccine is not leaky. Don't link me some quack on bitchute, if you can show me actual data that supports it being leaky I would be interested in reading it.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If you are right there will be no more death, no fourth wave and no reason for a vaccine passport. I wish you are, I wish bobs scenario doesn't come and that I fear something that won't happen. I'll send you 20 buck for some beer and we will cheer together. For now I plan to disobey and stay redrawn from society, because the best, it's still not getting covid. It's not because I want freedom that I have to act all reckless. I don't understand why it's bad waiting for the fourth wave and looking how thing is going on in the next few months, why they get the gun out? Why!? I just don't know how to say to my government I don't support tyrant. I'm lost and confuse...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

There will be death, but it will not be a mass die off where every vaccinated person dies off in a planned mass extinction event. Sick people will get covid, some will die, hopefully no variants arise that overcome the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Then what? The government will be validated into forcing population to get medical interventions? With mRNA you can express about anything in the cell. They are even talking about transmissible vectors. How many time the dices has to be thrown before a catastrophic even happen? Do you think out leader will always be good? We are unearthing thousand of dead children right now in Canada from assimilation attempts made on the Amerindian... I should trust them with the content of my blood!?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Everything I have seen shows the covid vaccine is not leaky.

Please provide a link, from any source, that says the covid shot completely stops you from catching covid or passing on the virus.
edit on 12-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Your posts may be the most terrifying thing I've ever read on these boards.

But I'll be honest, a part of me insists on believing you're bonkers. But I also no longer know what to conclude about nearly anything anymore. So there's that.

Based on your timeline, I guess we'll know soon enough when people start dying. If the scale of your deagle reference materializes, that'll be pretty hard to explain away.

I really do hope you are wrong. Because almost as terrifying as all that death might be, the ones who survive may wish they hadn't.

And the living shall envy the dead... Isn't that how the saying goes? I am not a religious man, I'm an engineer and physicist so I work on things I can prove, I can see, that are repeatable, etc., even though I do perform some "thought" experiments in virtual reality/reality constructs and reality as a simulation/embedded simulation.

The amount of information from 1999 to 2020 concerning the origins of this bio-weapon and how it will be used, in the creator of the weapon's own words, provide insurmountable proof that an agenda is being carried out and fulfilled. Maybe it's physical population control based on 5G manipulation of higher brain functions, pain/pleasure control, extortion using "vaccines" in order to stay alive by destroying the immune system or a planned culling? Whatever it is, it ain't right and you should be feeling that in your gut even. I want to be out in the bush in our compound up north or down south in the Andes when this crap goes down.

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/12.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: missed a word

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join