It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Vaccine Conspiracy I guess...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So, I have made a couple threads on the "vaccines" and not being approved or licensed by the FDA. These "vaccines" are being shipped out worldwide.

I am currently going through all the latest press releases worldwide and stuff is astounding to me.

This is a direct quote from Moderna in their press release for their vaccine:

These risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, among others: the fact that there has never been a commercial product utilizing mRNA technology approved for use

Moderna Press release

The Pfizer-Biontech press release specifically states:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. 

Pfizer-Biontech Press release

Yet we have people arguing that it is safe and effective?

Nobody that has gotten any "vaccine" has any recourse if anything happens...none. From here on out it will be a pre-existing medical condition under ObamaCare and covered by the US gov't....likely as well as they cover the VA.

Anywho....good luck to all who have been vaccinated!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Safe is a relative term. If you are 75 with COPD, you don't think the vaccine is safer than the alternative?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Interestingly those with COPD or pre existing conditions that are over 70, no matter what with shot or not shot if they get sick with an upper respiratory virus or infection, they will be regarded as high risk, with shot or not shot this group can die if they get pneumonia.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Is simple how you get people to become test rats for an untested technology, well you scare them to dead.

Still I always have this nagging feeling and now more than ever when I see what the covid virus is and is not, The shot is not about the virus, is about the shot itself

The shot does not cure anything, but what is injected is what is the concern.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
How can you establish “safer” when it’s experimental with a long long way till proper emperical data has been gathered and evaluated, over extended periods of time?

That is proper “science” for those spouting the term these days.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Might not be safe or effective, it is however extremely profitable. Now STFU and give me your arm if you want to have any sort of freedom.
edit on 11/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Revolting, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Might not be safe or effective, it is however extremely profitable. Now STFU and give me your arm if you want to have any sort of freedom.

Well... until you need a booster shot or some other sort of emergency, we can't guaranties.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: aTechnician

I just told you to STFU, profit trumps basic human rights.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The moment I decide to take a relatively untested , unregulated , unknown , not-vaccine , I will let you know.
Don't go on a starvation protest though .
May be a while .

edit on 7/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: aTechnician

originally posted by: Grenade

Well... until you need a booster shot or some other sort of emergency, we can't guaranties.

The fact they are already talking of booster shots is alarming.

This seems like the next "I'm writing a book" version of government fundraising.

Once the FDA approves this, IF they approve it, this will be the largest fundraising boost to any liberal platform in history....

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Feck them, they're no longer able to slave away to provide taxes, may as well profit from their poor health while they're still alive. They either die from the virus and we can stop paying pensions or inject them with a few vaccines every year and line the pockets of big pharma execs. It's a win, win.

People go broke while billionaires go on holiday to space.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is simple how you get people to become test rats for an untested technology, well you scare them to dead.

Still I always have this nagging feeling and now more than ever when I see what the covid virus is and is not, The shot is not about the virus, is about the shot itself

The shot does not cure anything, but what is injected is what is the concern.

I have worked for the NRC, SDI, DARPA, Military, CI, Universities and the private sector in R&D. I was tasked with building a mRNA/rDNA transport model in 2005/2006. So, I built the model and ran modeled test subjects. Some of the models were based in life extension analysis, some were genome repair of errant gene mutations, some were telomerase increases to make "immortal" cells, etc. In every case the modeled subjects died and not because there was anything wrong with the process. The problem was the immune system and the way it responded to the alterations. What we found was the immune system had to recognize two genomes as being allowable, you know, friendly and therefore not attacked. When you change all the cells while the immune systems stays the same, you end up with cytokine storms, sepsis, thrombosis (and all that entails like pulmonary embolisms, heart attack, stroke, massive organ failure, etc). So with all my modeled subjects, "they all tried and they all died."

In the jab (it's not a vaccine, it's a genetic medical treatment) I am hearing the typical contents of possibly a little squalene, cancerous aborted fetal cells and other "things" that are unusual like the lipid nano-particles made out of basically refined anti-freeze. The one that I have been hearing about that concerns me, is graphene oxide. Is it really in there, a lot of people with access to STEMS/Electron Microscopes say it is, in large quantities, like 80-90% (before dilution). Why would graphene oxide be in the jab? Graphene oxide is magnetic and you could set up some pretty strange stuff in the brain using high frequencies like say, 100ghz plus. Why does the CDC have a Zombie Apocalypse page really? Why do they own covid patents, the testing method and this alleged covid mRNA remedy at the same time. Why are there 200+ patents for covid since 2002? Many questions....

On the history of covid patents

The CDC and the Zombie Apocalypse

Since I have some experience with modeling mRNA and rDNA transport and splicing, I won't be taking the shot.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/11.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I've shared this is in other topics except now there's an update to the information.

My boss got the 2nd moderna jab back in February. She got a UTI following the first jab. After the second jab she suddenly had a bad back without knowing how she hurt herself. She's was very active. Played golf. Played tennis a few times a week. Ran everyday. And owns 4 businesses she runs. She's in her early 60s.

So.. She gets jab 2 and her back is suddenly bad. She gets put on anti inflammatory, muscle relaxers and pain killers. She's on these pills for months with no relief. She ends up with a bloody nose that wouldn't stop to the point of needing inside her nose cauterized. She has blood work done and it shows her white blood cell count has plummeted dangerously low from 6 months prior where they were in a healthy normal range. Now the Drs are baffled. She gets scans done and they find her spleen and kidney were enlarged. The mystery continues. Here's the update,. Two weeks ago she goes into ICU because she's having trouble breathing. They discover she has blood clots. They checked out her heart and one of the flappers is disintegrating. She now needs open heart surgery, however, until they get whatever is attacking her body under control they can't do it. She is on 6 weeks of IV super strong antibiotics to try and get things under control. She's also on a diuretics because of the fluid build up in her body. Her lungs are crackling. Non of this is good.
I recall her saying to me how terrible it will be to die with a tube down my throat if I choose not to get the jab. And look what she's going through. Very sad.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
its a matter of calculating the risk vs benefit. If we were talking about Ebola, I'd have gotten the vaccine100 times over and be drinking it straight out of the bottle.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

There is no evidence that it is safe and effective for everyone, in fact, it may permanently harm people more than the virus has in some genetic pools. If you have innate immunity to more than one cold viruses or have been exposed to a cat coronavirus, you have immunity naturally, and will get a minor case and still build up antigens in the immune system.

I lost all faith in the CDC and FDA when they said this vaccine was safe and effective. They downplayed the side effects, they should not have even approved this vaccine for wide spread emergency use because they knew of the side effects and did not test some of the most susceptible people that actually need this vaccine because they would have had too many side effects...they just issued a statement that it was not tested on some groups of people and ineffective on people with a very low immune system.

I will say that I did not have much respect for those two agencies after researching how they did stuff over the years, but I did have faith in NIH research articles...but the agency heads of the NIH are not evaluating their own research properly these days. It seems that so much BS was spread during this Pandemic worldwide that I am wondering if we can trust any of the main controlling health agencies in the world anymore.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You should make a thread on this.

I have only been able to follow the press releases and have a rudimentary understanding of the science in general.

It is more common sense to me.

Would love to hear more of your thoughts on this.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Why does the CDC have a Zombie Apocalypse page really?

Now i really dont think that such a thing as a Zombie Apocalypse would actually happen. I think they opened that zombie thing just for out of it because of the Zombie mania because a few years back problary just five years ago there was a spike of interest in movies and games about Zombies.

That has died down though.

Since the early mid 2000s i had heard about the mRNAs how it was supposed to be used a cure or just a short time solution for patients that had cancers. There were some succecss with a few trial patients according to some studies. But again like with the mRNA vaccines they havent released a long term study of the side effects of the mRNA.

Which is interesting.
edit on 11-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Another reason not to force our children with these mRNA vaccines your story about your boss is a great example of the risks.

Like i said and you want my opinion? our leaders and politicians are lying about them being injected with the same vaccines that they are supposed to give to the people.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I have worked for the NRC, SDI, DARPA, Military, CI, Universities and the private sector in R&D. I was tasked with building a mRNA/rDNA transport model in 2005/2006. So, I built the model and ran modeled test subjects.

The very early models of the mRNA? u mean the ones that were supposed to be tested on those patients who had cancers? pretty sure around that time they tested the mRNA on the mices.

Systems perspectives on mRNA processing

he application of genomic technologies to the study of mRNA processing is increasingly conducted in metazoan organisms in order to understand the complex events that occur during and after transcription. Large-scale systems analyses of mRNA-protein interactions and mRNA dynamics have revealed specificity in mRNA transcription, splicing, transport, translation, and turnover, and have begun to make connections between the different layers of mRNA processing.

I remember reading mRNA was tried with the SARS virus? Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus.

I am slightly confused at the end of the conclusion they claimed that they had antibody but let to another issue? i hope you will find this interesting.

Actually i think mRNA vaccines should be halted. But that's my opinion.

Cheers buddy
edit on 11-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join